Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make Me Strong, Make Her Stronger

Make Me Strong, Make Her Stronger

by AlexisSCREAM 4 reviews

River, Mikey's twin, has just moved from Liverpool, England. At school, she hangs out with her brothers' friends, but most people can't understand her accent. Can she help herself, her brother's an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 531 words

0Unrated
Hey. Uhm... If anyone would like to be in this story, I will need: some school bitches, Mikey's girlfriend, some friends, Ray's girlfriend. so audtion if you want. I'll need:
Name:
Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything Else:
Thanks.
R+R?
xoxo
Nikki


Mikey’s POV

I stared around my room in disgust. “Shouldn’t half of this be River’s?” I muttered. It was 9 in the morning, and a Sunday. Usually, Gerard and I would hang around and talk, but I knew that it was going to be different. The day before I had been told that I had a twin sister named River. My older brother, Gerard told me River would probably be another bitch and leave us at school to hang out with the popular girls.

Later, when a dark blue haired girl wearing an odd mix of fishnet and red ribbons turned up at our door and introduced herself as my long lost twin, I nearly died of shock. She’d been living in England. In Liverpool, to be precise and I could hardly understand her accent. It was strong, but somehow, it suited her. Her hair was tied up into loose, messy pigtails, fastened by red ribbons. She wore a red soccer shirt with the name Carroll and the number nine on the back and black fishnet tights. Over the tights she wore a pair of black short shorts. I glanced down to her feet. She wore a pair of black converse.
“You’re staring at me…” River pointed out, brushing her bangs over her left eye. She seemed odd.
“We’re just so glad to have you back!” my mom smiled.
“Sure… Uhm… I have quite a lot of stuff” she laughed, stepping aside in the door way. No one had invited her in yet and I could see she was trying her hardest to be polite. She didn’t come across as the polite sort. No, more of the… “Violent, but quiet” type. I beckoned her inside.
“Liverpool? That’s where you lived, right?” Gerard asked, reading part of the soccer shirt she was wearing.
“Yeah. I have a lot of Liverpool stuff…. The soccer team, that is. I’m friends with one of the players and I can play myself…” she smiled, sitting on the couch.
“So you’re into sports?” I asked.
“Not really, Just soccer… Wow… it’s weird saying soccer. In England, we call it football…” River laughed.
“So what are you into?” I asked. Our parents were dragging her belongings into the house.
“Music, drama…. I can speak fairly good German…” she told me. Gerard wasn’t really listening. He decided gone off into the kitchen to make coffee not long after River had spoken.
“What type of music?”
“Iron Maiden… Y’know, that kind of thing” River smiled.
“River, we’ve decorated a room for you. It’s red, just like you asked.” Our dad told River.
“Want me to take you to your room? We can take your stuff up too? And then maybe I could show you the house?” I asked. She nodded and we began to try and pick up the many suitcases she’d travelled with.
Sign up to rate and review this story