Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make Me Strong, Make Her Stronger

I Know You're Lying

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

We learn a little more about River...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-17 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 423 words

0Unrated
hey
okay, the audition characters aren't in it yet because this chapter is about River and how she acts. And a bit of her past. If you don't know the soccer player mentioned in this, google "Andy Carroll Liverpool" :D
Nikki
xoxo


River's POV
I knew they couldn't understand me. My accent, I mean. I could tell by the looks on there faces. I’d always been good at noticing people’s reactions. Once I reaced my new room, I looked around it. It sort of felt like I was snooping, but I liked the room itself. It was red with a dark grey carpet and black furniture. It seemed pretty basic and didn’t reflect much of me. I forced open one of my many suitcases and pulled out my posters, almost smiling at the thought of annoying Mikey who was waiting patiently for me. I began to attach them to the walls as Mikey stood staring at me.
"The... tour?" he asked, obviously thinking I’d forgotten.
"In a minute. I wanna make this a little more... homely" I smiled, pinning a Green Day poster to my wall. I looked around the room once again. It was covered in music and soccer and I loved it. I glanced up at the Andy Carroll poster above my bed and sighed. I felt sick as tears began to burn in my eyes. Luckily, I was facing away from Mikey. He didn't need to know about... that. Realising that I'd kept him waiting long enough I wiped away my tears and turned to face him. He looked up from the floor, alarmed but then smiled. "You're ready?" he asked me. "Yeah, I am" I told him, forcing a smile. To be honest, the tour was rather boring, so I won't bother explaining that. We just looked around the many rooms in the house. He even went through all the cupboards in the kitchen, telling me the places of each and every item. It would’ve been fine if he wasn’t talking to me like a three year old. A stupid three year old. After the tour I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked if I had any messages. 10 texts and 7 missed calls all from one person. The guy I loved. The guy I'd broken up with to 'help ease the pain' of leaving. It hadn't helped at all. It had made it worse, made it a lot harder. I missed him.

I missed Andy.
Sign up to rate and review this story