Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I lost my fear of falling.

I lost my fear of falling.

by wearethenewreligion 2 reviews

emotional Frerard fanfic :) i do not own the characters

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 1914 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 1
Frank's P.O.V
Great. I hate being 'the new kid'. Everywhere you go all you hear around you is "hey look, that's the new kid.. I feel sorry for him" or "dude, have you seen the new kid?!". I feel like I'm never going to fit in - and I'm almost always right about that. I suppose that I've gotten used to the feeling really, an outcast, a loner... But honestly I couldn't give less than a fuck because people don't understand me. I don't mind it, I live in my own little world, mostly full of music and playing guitar, haha.

All of these different schools, just because my Mom split up with my dad, and since then life has been horrible for her. I am always there for her, I love her to bits. She's been my only friend, the only one I go to talk to. Mom's been short on money and we keep getting kicked out of houses. Hopefully this time we'll stay. She found a decent job at .. uh I don't know, I was probably listening to Green Day at the time... yeah I was - but it was some place in town and I'm really happy for her.

I'm used to joining new schools but I, and always will, HATE first days. It's the day you're targeted, and everyone notices you. That's why on my first days, uh well - basically everyday, I turn my headphones up real loud to block out everyone and I hide behind my dark fringe. I always feel safer this way, I can't hear the comments about me any more.

Ergh, that was the bell. I hate this part of a first day too, getting out maps and timetable's for lessons is another thing for anyone to laugh at. And this day getting worse - I have maths.





Gerard's P.O.V

"GEE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"OW! - Mikey why the fuck did you just kick me?!" I opened my eyes to see Mikey stood across the room quickly back off, and continue straightening his hopeless fringe, I don't see why he bothers, bless him.
"We're going to be late!"
Shit, school. I'd been awake too long last night reading comics again...

Pulling on my fave, worn pair of purple skinny jeans, I thought about school and ergh.. the thought of it makes me want to puke. It's awful, I suppose I have my friend Ray but lately he's been so focused in music that he seems distracted all the while, it's really cute how determined he is. I've decided to wear my black Misfits tee today, drew on some black eye-liner quickly and I jumped off my bed noisily which scared Mikey and made him drop the straighteners.
"Come on, Mikes, we're going to be late!" I sang, sarcastically as I skipped out the room.
I heard him shout something back but couldn't hear what it was.

Then I realised the time...
"SHIT! MIKEY LET'S GO!" As I pulled on my scuffed black converse, Mikey came speeding down the stairs and we half jogged, half ran out of the door.

We got in school just in time for first bell,
"See ya later Mikes" I shot him a smile as he walked to his first lesson. Right, maths, yay. I tucked my long, black messy hair behind my ear and started walking heavily towards Mrs.Bolton's room. I knocked quietly and walked in, hiding behind my hair as it fell from behind my ear and biting hard on my lip, I always do this when I am troubled or nervous. "Mr.Way, please hurry up and sit down! 5 minutes late is not good enough". I ignored the cow without apologising and made my way to me desk.





Frank's P.O.V

I could hear Mrs.Bolton mumbling on about some equation as I sat staring into nothingness, thinking about what it'd be like to go to a concert... I've never been able to go because we can't afford it. But wow, it'd be so fucking awesome! I could picture it - Billie Joel running about on stage, being thrown about in the crowd but not caring because I'd be in front of my heroes. 'Are We the Waiting' being played...

Something interrupted my day dreams, I think it was a knock at the door or something. I was about to get back into my day dream, but my eyes found themselves staring at a Misfits tee. Dude, they're awesome. I searched the guy who just walked in late... long black, tangled hair that covered very pale, ghost like skin. His skin looked so pale and thin that it looked like it could be damaged so easily. I couldn't see his face though, he was hiding behind his hair - just like I do.

I watched this figure walk slowly inside and Mrs.Bolton's screechy voice disturbed my thoughts "Mr.Way, please hurry up and sit down! 5 minutes late is not good enough". I smirked slightly as this mysterious guy ignored her and she rolled her eyes at him.

Without warning, the Misfits guy looked up. Woah, his eyes. They, kinda... pulled me into them... deep bronze-like coloured, with hints of topaz in them. But they seemed kind of... dead? I'm not sure. They were outlined with black, smudgy eye-liner, which made them stand out more. Then I realised I'd been staring, oops. I looked away instantly and tried to focus again. Well, by focus, I mean on my daydream. But his pale, perfect face wouldn't leave my mind. Hold on a sec, I am straight?! What am I thinking?




Gerard's P.O.V

As I dragged myself to my desk, I looked up from underneath my shadow of hair. My breath nearly disappeared at that moment. A boy with gorgeous sweeped, dark chocolate-coloured hair was looking at me. He had such a cute face! It was so sweet, and his eyes were a mesmerising crystal green colour. My cheeks flushed red when our eye contact met, oh god, no! Keep it cool Gerard, for fucks sake!

I, sadly, broke away from his gaze and continued to my seat. He was a row in front of me, on my right. I've never seen this kid before, I've never seen a kid so beautiful. I flushed red again and looked down quickly.

After this, the hour of maths seemed to drone on quickly and I heard the bell ring. I fought back a smile as I saw the new kid jump when the bell rang, as if he'd been in deep thought about something. It was really cute! ... ergh Gerard stop thinking like this! He'd never be interested, he's probably straight.

I gathered my things into my black bag, and watched the boy walk out as I followed. His bag had Misfits written on it, in cute child-like handwriting. Awesome, he like's Misfits! I was about to turn the corner until I saw... them. Shit! I turned quickly away and thought I'll do a circle of the school...
"OI! FAGGOT!"
Oh fucking hell, why can't they leave me alone. I didn't turn around, I kept walking. Fast.
"OI, DON'T IGNORE US, FAGGOT!" And from the back of my head I felt a huge jolt of pain, and my world went black.



Frank's P.O.V

I jumped slightly as I heard the bell ring, I was day dreaming again. I didn't dare turn around to see the Misfits boy again, I don't know what I felt before but it was definitely not right...

I got my stuff and shifted my way out of class. I immediately hit 'Play' on my Ipod and put my headphones on. I had science next so I knew where i was going for once. I have to admit, I felt my heart sink slightly as I saw Misfits guy walk the opposite way to me.

As the intro started playing on my Ipod, i heard someone shout aggressively. I slowly turned my head to see who it was aimed at. I saw a bunch of Jocks laughing and pointing... and then I saw the Misfits guy. I heard them shout again through the bass guitar in my ears... there was going to be trouble and I couldn't help but feel nervous. My hands started to shake, this always happens to me when I'm nervous. Suddenly, the biggest Jock came up behind the Misfit's guy and punched him straight on the back of the head. My eyes winced in pain as I saw him, almost in slow motion fall forwards, helplessly.

It was awful, he hit the floor and was motionless. What had he fucking done to them?! I ran over to the guy as all the other heartless people carried on walking, I didn't know what to say... I didn't know his name.
"Uh... hello? are you okay dude?"
No reply, fuck.
"SOMEONE GET A FUCKING TEACHER!" I screamed, I was getting quite anxious and I felt tears sting the backs of my eyes. Blood was coming from his head and face, so I gently turned him over. He looked so tiny and vunerable while I rested his head on my lap. I used the sleeve of my black hoodie to wipe the blood from his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? GEE?! GEE, ARE YOU OKAY?!" A smaller, younger guy with ash-blonde hair and square glasses ran over to me and... Gee?
"Gerard!? can you hear me?!" Oh, Gerard. I sat there not knowing what to do, so I told the boy what happened.
He replied very angrily;
"Ergh those fucking Jocks, think they own the place! I'm Mikey by the way, his brother." He looked panicked and I gave him a look of sympathy and said "Frankie, but call me Frank" I smiled nervously, then looked back at Mikey.
Behind him, I saw a guy with very curly, frizzy hair walking over looking worried and thankfully, with a teacher.
I was still sat, holding Gerard's head in my lap, comforting him. I found myself stroking his smooth black hair, even though it was tangled it was amazing to touch. I blushed red and looked away from Gerard's face.

Gerard was carried to the nurses office and me, Mikey and the frizzy haired kid who's name was Ray waited outside. I was chewing the non-bloody sleeve timidly. I looked up from underneath my fringe and found Mikey staring at me.
"You're gonna end up ruining that hoodie if you keep biting y'know" He smiled, and carried on speaking.
"Gerard will be fine, he's took some worse hits than this before, how d'ya know him anyway?"
I continued watching Mikey's swinging legs and chewing on my sleeve for a second, then I responded very quietly
"I was in his maths class. I'm... I'm the new kid."

At that moment, the nurses office door jerked open and casually stood there was Gerard, smiling shyly with a bruised, quite swollen but still perfect face.
"Ta-da!" He giggled a gorgeous laugh, it was musical and even made me smile through my nerves. I was so worried for Gerard and I hardly knew him.

That's when we met eye contact again. I wish he wouldn't do that, there's something about those eyes that make you gaze into them. He broke the awkwardness by looking down, and i could of sworn he blushed a slight pink under his veil of inky hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story