Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Accident

by redglitterapple 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 387 words - Complete

3Exciting
Gerard’s POV

My lips were crushes to hers and everything felt heated. It was rough and hot. Literally hot!

I parted from her and looked into her eyes. They filled with tears and she pulled me into another heart felt kiss.


It was Kat, my mom and me. All of us laughng together over dinner. I took Kat to mine to introduce her to my mother and they hit it off right away. Who knew they could both be so into interior design. My mother is a interior decorater, so yeah...

I bid Kat off goodbye when 9 strolled by and just walked up stairs to my room. When there, I sat down at my desk, covered in sketches phrases that I thought were cool and jotted down ect. One phrase caught my eye that I wrote a few weeks ago, just before I moved here.

Lock me up inside and leave the key outside my door. My hearts an open wound bleeding out my soul on the floor.

This stuck in my head for awhile. While I drew, mindlessly sang along to my music, when I tossed and turned in my sleep. Infact, I didnt sleep at all.

All that was on my mind were those two sentences. And... sigh...Frank.





Frank’s POV

Shit! Fuck! Mother of Bajesus!

It was 8:36. I was most definately late. I was supposed to leave 11 minutes ago. I quickly walked out the door with one shoe untied, my hair a mess and my bag hanging off on shoulder. I quickened my pace a bit and fixed my hair and clothes as I went.

It took me all of 10 minutes instead of about the normal 20 to reach school. When I got there it looked so dead. I looked around, but there were no cars and the second gates, the student entrance gates, were closed. I walked up to the office confused.

Ofcourse, the receptionist were there. She looked up and wiped a tear from her eye.

“Whats going on?” I asked

“Oh... schools canceled. You can just go home dear.”

“Cancled? Why?”

Fresh tears started to fall. “There was an accident this morning.”

“An accident! With who?!” I really prayed it wasnt...

“Kat Miller and Gerard Way.” Shit, no!

I burst out the doors and ran as fast as I could.
Sign up to rate and review this story