Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 14.

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Time to find out what Rosie saw.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 352 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard. Lyn Z. Kissing.
More Like Making Out.
Ooo wonder whats going on with them.
I went to find dad to see what he was doing. I found him by The used's bus.

"Berttttt! You sexyyy thing" I yelled to him jokingly.

He gave me a wtf look and Frank laughed.

"I was jokin dude" i said to him.
"mhmm k" he said, i guess he didn't know who I was.

I went over and stood by Frank, "Bert this is my daughter Rosie" Dad said.

"Dudeee, I never knew you had a kid" Bert said.

"Yeah, I only got her back the other month, from the care home, its cause like me and jamia had her when we was 14" Frank explained.

Bert nodded, "she looks like you" he said and I looked up at dad and smiled.

"I know" dad said.

"Dadddd, im like so bored!" I moaned at him.

"Well I heard Bring me the horizon's practicing on stage, go check them out" he suggested.

So I walked over to the stage and sure enough there was Oli Sykes and bring me the horizon on stage playing the fear that gave me wings, I stood infront of the stage, and started jumping around screaming.

When they finished the song, they looked over at me with wierd looks.
"I didn't think the show was 'til tomorrow?" Oli said, obviously confused.

"Yeh it don't, Im Rosie, Rosie Iero" I said smiling.

"As in Frank Iero?" He asked.

"Yes, the daughter of Mr Frank Iero" I said.

They all looked at each other then smiled at me, "nice to meet you" they all said.

"so you like our band?" Oli asked.

"Yeah you guys are fuckin wicked" I said.

We chatted for a bit then i went off back to the bus.

FRANKS P.O.V

Its Rosies birthday tomorrow, and we've organised a kick ass party, all the bands on tour are gonna be there, we don't start warper till the 19th i've just been told.
Which is all good. I've got her a surprise present aswell, I hope she likes it.
Sign up to rate and review this story