Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 15

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Rosie watches the bands DVD.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 465 words - Complete

0Unrated
ROSIES P.O.V

I went back into our van and caught Gerard staring at a ring on his finger in the back on the bus.

I walked over and knocked on the door, "mind if I come in?" I asked.

"Nah sure" he said.

"Whats that?" I said referring to his ring.

"Oh its just a friendship ring" he said. I knew he was lying.

"Oh if you say so" I said.

"Whats that meant to mean?" he said looking worried.

"I know what it is Gerard, its an engagement ring, I saw you and Lyn Z" I said.

"Oh, but just keep quiet please Rosie, we don't wanna tell the guys, not yet anyway" he said.

"okay gerard I won't say anything, but you will have to sooner or later, otherwise they'll feel you don't trust them" I said as I sat next to his, cuddling him and laying my head on his chest.

"I will Rosie" he said.

I looked up him still hugging him, "Lyn Z ain't gonna be jelous of me huggin you is she?" I asked jokingly.

"Course not, I still have time for my favourite neice" he said.

I know i'm not his neice but the guys are all like my uncles to be honest.
"Im your only neice Gerard, and im not even one to be honest, not by blood" I informed him.

"I know but I still love you!" he said squeezed me.

"I love you too gee, but I need to breath" I and he loosened his grip on me.

I went out to the living area and checked out the dvds.

I found a copy of life on the murder scene. So I put it in the dvd player and sat down to watch it.

I loved it, i'd watched it so many times before, Gerard made me laugh when he said 'I walked off the bus in make-up and costume, and some dude across the street infront of a crackhouse yelled, better stay on that side of the street motherfucker i'll knock you out' I always laugh my ass off at that, and when dad goes 'it made me a lesbian, i only wanna date girls now'

I yawned, and next thing i knew, i'd fell asleep on the couch.

FRANKS P.O.V

We walked into the van, me, mikey, ray and bob. Gerard was already in there and we saw Rosie asleep on the couch.
"Haha, shes been watching our dvd" Mikey said.
"Aww bless, I'm gonna put her to bed" I said as I lifted her off the couch and put her on her bunk, she was so light.
I joined the rest of the guys on the couch and we chatted for a bit, before all going to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story