Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to the desert boys.

Meet my girls.

by thenerdykilljoy 1 review

Delilah's friends meet the guys. An awkward situation at first but not for long. Ray drags Gerard to the side when he sees what he does.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 2326 words

1Original
Hey. So here's a new chapter. I hope you all like it! And for those who don't want too much of Delilah's friends in the story, don't worry. They won't be. Just a few parts will be with them Enjoy xoxo.

Miranda's POV
Robin's mom was going to pick me up so I wouldn't have to walk. Apparently Delilah texted Arienane and her as well. So Arienane was going to come to my house first so we could wait together. I was nervous about these guys Delilah wanted us to meet. It took her a long to like anyone and if she just met these guys and already liked them well it made me wonder what was so special about them... Oh Arienane's here.
Arienane's POV
Miranda opened the door for me and I started to ramble.
"Okay so she tells us she's going to BUHS yesterday, we didn't hear from her ALL day today, then out of the blue she tells us to go to the apartments to meet some guys she JUST met or something, and no other info! Seriously I'm freaking out now!" I say making Miranda sigh as we walk to her bedroom.
"Look it's probably nothing, but you're right. It is weird, but we'll just have to wait and see. Right?" she says patting me on the shoulder.
She always was the calmer of my friends. In a way she kept us sane. I loved her that way. I took in a deep breath and tried to relax.
"Yes, yes I know, you're right I need to relax," I say tapping my leg violently making my whole body shake and my long ponytail sway.
"Relax woman! Gosh, Robin's going to be here soon," she says slipping on her maroon Vans
We both hear a honk from outside.
"Oh, sooner than I thought!" Miranda said running out grabbing her keys, me following close behind.
It was time to meet these mysterious guys.
Robin's POV
As Miranda and Arienane step into the car they say hi to me and my mom and then the next 3 minutes to the apartments are silent. We get out of the car and I blankly tell my mom to pick me up in 2 hours. She departs and that's when my mind goes insane.
"So any idea who these guys are!? I'm so confused!" I say looking for 462. Both of them reply, "NOT ONE CLUE!"
I spot the apartment number on he second floor of apartment building 4.
"Guys, there it is," I say half excited half nervous not knowing what to expect.
We walk up the stairs in silence; once we reach the door none of us want to knock but Arienane can't wait, the anxiety getting to her and knocks. Then we wait.
Delilah's POV
I walk towards the door preparing myself to introduce my best friends to my new friends, hoping they can all get along.
"Ready guys?" I say holding onto the doorknob
"Yes," Ray, Gerard, and Frank say but Mikey stays silent then yells," NO!" I smile towards him and reply, "Too bad, they're here."
I open the door and see the surprised faces of my 3 best friends. They are all silent then Arienane speaks up, "What the hell Delilah?! You talk to none of us all day then out of nowhere you text us telling us to come met some random guys?! Seriously!"
That's when I open the door wider to let them see the guys there. Ray gets up and greets Arienane first. "Hi, I'm one of the random guys Delilah wanted you to meet," he says letting them in and shaking their hands. Seeing Ray, Arienane shuts up, clearly feeling bad about screaming that way. "Sorry we stole her from you today, Mikey found her and just had to bring her home," he continued laughing.
"Guys, this is Gerard and Mikey Way and this is Frank Iero, they just moved her from uhhh Jersey, yeah I know long distance," I say pointing to each guy each one waves but Frank who instead gets up to greet them.
"Hello ladies! I'm Delilah's new boyfriend, the sexy Frank Iero who loves her sexy ass!" he says winking at me and shaking their hands.
That turned Arienane's face from a pretty tan color to a pale white and made Miranda and Robin's jaw drop. I just look at Frank in shock and disbelief.
Gerard suddenly gets up and pulls me towards him, "Uh no girls don't believe that Frank is joking! Delilah is just a new friend we all made. Dammit Frank you are freaking them out!" he says still holding onto me suddenly releasing because of the awkward vibe it was giving us.
"Oh... okay... good!" Robin was the first to reply finally speaking up
Arienane was still pale but starting to relax.
"Sorry but y'know I had to see if she'd go along!" Franks said wrapping his arm around my waist which felt weird knowing I didn't really want him there, I wanted Gerard. This thought made me feel bad so I just walked towards Mikey letting Frank's arm fall limp.
"Um guys! Hey this is Mikey, he was the one who talked to me first," I said helping him up to say hi to my friends. "Mikey this is Arienane, Robin, and Miranda," I say as he shakes each hand except for Robin's. He gives her a hug.
"You are wearing an Anthrax shirt! That means you get a hug!" he says still hugging her.
Robin's cheeks flush, "Oh haha thank you Mikey."
He lets her go and we all just stand there awkwardly until Ray speaks up.
"Um girls! So I need to have a word with Gerard so get to know Mikey and Mr. Suave over there a little better, ok? Make yourselves at home! A friend of Delilah is a friend of ours!" he says smiling to each.
"Okay thank you Ray," Miranda says.
"Yeah thanks for being so nice," Robin follows.
"Sorry for screaming about you," Arienane apologizes as he walks away.
I hear him laugh and all I can say is, "Thank you."
He hears me because he turns back and smiles, then he's gone in the room with Gerard leaving Mikey and Frank with us.
"So... tell us about yourselves!" Frank says with a huge grin.
Gerard's POV
"What do you need to talk to me about Ray?" I ask surprised we had to go in private to talk. He looked a bit frustrated and fed up with something.
"Gerard, Delilah didn't see that but I did. What's going on?" he asks sitting on the ground asking me to sit next to him. I don't know what he's talking about so I'm just looking surprised and shocked at him for accusing me of something.
"Ray what are-" he cuts me off
"When Frank was joking around about Delilah being his girlfriend you gave him a fucking death glare and walked up to him with your fists clenched! That's why I nudged you before you reached for her, don't you remember?!" he says a bit worried now.
I want to say I do, I want to say that I clearly remember that moment, but I don't.
"Fuck... Are you serious? I did that?" I say slowly sitting down next to him.
"Gerard, did you like black out or something? Seriously though, you almost hit Frank. Our little Frank all because he talked about Delilah. What's going on?" he asked turning my head towards him.
Tears were forming in my eyes realizing I almost hurt on of my best friends.
"Ray, if I start blacking out again... it just can't happen," I say worriedly.
Through my freshman year I blacked out a lot from strong emotions; sadness, anger, anxiety. Never passed out just would forget what I did, I had luckily gotten better but if they were to come back now when I was supposed to taking care of Mikey and Frank, not trying to hurt one of them.
The tears were already falling. The second time in one day I was crying because I didn't want to hurt someone I loved. Fuck.
I feel Ray wrap his arms around me and pull me into a hug. Never will I be able to explain how grateful to have Ray in my life. I could never ask for a better friend. Ray knew this too, he knew how lucky I felt being his friend and having him in my life.
"Look Gerard," he said lifting my head up, "you're going to do ok and we will fix this, got it? No matter what, your emotions won't get the better of you."
I nodded wiping my eyes. "Um... Ray?"
"Yes Gee?" he asked closing his eye
"Delilah... she will be hanging around now, won't she?" I say hoping for a yes but nervous as well. Around her I was an awkward jealous mess but I also liked her enough to just want to be in her company.
"You can count on it. She's my little sister, hypothetically, so deal with it, why do you ask?" he says still having his eyes closed.
I have to do decide whether or not to tell him the truth. Do I tell him I want to know because I think I love her and want to learn more about her and I want her to marvel over my artwork and tell me what I should work on and that I want to serenade her with multiple songs? Or do I lie and she because I just wanted to know?
I went with the lie, "No reason, just wanted to know..."
I hoped this would work but it didn't. "You have feelings for her don't you?" Ray said, eyes still closed and head against the wall.
I stay silent a fidget a bit not wanting to answer him. "Never mind Gee, I got my answer. Don't be ashamed she's a great kid," he says smiling.
"That's the thing Ray, she's just a kid," I say with a sigh leaning my head back.
His eyes open and he looks at me. "Just because she's barely going to be 15 doesn't mean she has the mind of a kid. There's a lot to her, just be patient and you'll see," he says letting me lean on his shoulder.
Maybe he was right, maybe I just needed to wait. The truth was I'd wait to the end of the world for her no matter what.
"Ok, you're right Toro. I can do that. Wow, this is one of those days where I feel like the youngest of all of us," I say with a sigh.
"It's okay, being young is fine, don't worry. Anyways, we have company so clean yourself up, we gotta be host for awhile," he says getting up fixing his fluffy fro and his Misfits t-shirt.
"Got it, I'll be right out," I say looking at my notebook of lyrics and I started a song that had been floating in my mind since we left the library.

Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever

As I wrote the last line I heard a knock on the door.
"Gee, you ok?" It was Mikey. I threw aside my notebook and got up. I was lucky that I had the talent to write a song in less than and hour.
"I'm fine, let's go we have company," I say now smiling knowing I got a bit of my emotions out on paper.

done for this chapter! R&R hope you liked it! I know, having him write Demolition Lovers for her is a bit weird but I wanted to fit that song SOMEWHERE in the story soo yeah! Anyways, tell me what you like about the whole thing so far please :) or don't like, either will do. xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story