Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete?

Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete?

by sushiipodrocks 2 reviews

When Gerard and Frank meet, will their lives become considerably better, or take a turn for the worse? *Frerard*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 827 words

1Ambiance

Gerard's POV:

I wanted to run, I wanted to scream, I just wanted to get out of here. My body wouldn't move, I felt as though I was paralysed. I was unaware of my surroundings; unable to see through my tear infested eyes.

I could suddenly hear something, footsteps perhaps? They were getting nearer; I wiped my eyes, although I could barely see through the thick, grey fog. Where was I? The sound of footsteps had stopped, and there was now a shadowed figure stood about a metre in front of me.

A light came shining down from nowhere, revealing the mysterious shape. It was a person, a man, wait, a boy? He only looked about 15 or 16 years old. He was dressed as though he was about to carry out an operation at a hospital, only instead of the usual pale blue attire; it was black and dripping with what looked like blood.

Why would a teenager work at a hospital?

I could see him clearly now, he wasn't very tall and he was rather skinny. He had green eyes, much like my own, though his were full of cynical rage. He was holding something, the very something I was most afraid of.

A needle.

Only this needle was at least 30cm in length. For amoment I forgot how to breathe, but then he lunged forward pointing the needle towards my neck. I tried to wrestle the boy off me, thinking it would be easy as I was considerably bigger than him. Although he was strong, extremely strong. He had me pinned down to the ground, his evil grin smiling in my face.

"Sweet Dreams," He said, as he plunged the needle in to my neck. I screamed, the pain was excruciating, I continued to scream in anguish, begging the strange boy for help, yet he just stood there and laughed. There was no one else around; I was going to die...





"Gerard! Wake up it's just a dream, wake up!" My eyes shot open to reveal the panicked face of my younger brother Mikey. I sat up in my bed, my heart was racing and I was sweating vigorously.

"Are you okay?" Mikey asked me nervously. I just nodded, trying to recall the nightmare I just had. It was the same nightmare I'd been having for a while now. Why did it keep repeating?

"Look, why don't you go and take a shower, try and wash the bad dreams away."

"Thanks Mikes." I leant towards him, pulling him in to ahug.

"No problem, but seriously, you're really sweaty and you stink, so shower." He laughed and walked out of my room. I chuckled to myself before taking his advice and heading to the bathroom.

I went over to the mirror, staring at my reflection. My long, tangled hair was wet from sweat, and I had black circles around my eyes; I really should wash my eyeliner off before I go to sleep. I removed my sweaty pyjamas and stepped in to the shower. The water was warm and relaxing, so it wasn't long before my head was empty of all thoughts. That's what I loved most about showers, I could just forget about the world.

Once satisfied with my cleanliness, I stepped out of the bathroom and greeted by the delightful aroma of coffee. I quickly got dressed and headed to the kitchen, hair still dripping wet. Mikey sat at the table drinking his coffee; I rushed over to where my mug lay, and inhaled the scent deeply before taking a sip. Mikey made amazing coffee, it was the only thing that he was allowed to make, let's just say he isn't the best help in a kitchen. Last year he put a fork in the toaster, a fork! I laughed at the memory.

"Something funny?" Mikey asked, giving me a confused glare.

"Toaster." I said simply.

"In my defence, the toast was stuck. How else was I supposed to get it out?"

"Well maybe you should have waited for it to pop-up first?"I laughed.

"Yeah, but it was burning!" Mikey protested.

"You should have checked the dial before you put the bread in."

"Yeah... but...that's not fair..." Mikey stuttered. "I didn't know it was going to explode!"

I just laughed again and walked back to my bedroom. I had to get ready for work. I loved my job; I worked at a small comic book store every Saturday. The manager's an old family friend and is going to give me afull-time job once I've finished school. Although, as much as I love working there, what I really want to do is sing, professionally, Although I haven't quite worked out how I can earn a living out of that, and besides, no-one outside my family, close family, has ever heard me sing.

Hey, So this is my new fic, hope you enjoy. Please R&R and tell me what you think. Thanks :) Aiysha xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story