Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?

Chapter Fourteen~

by CyanideSunlight 1 review

Shared clothes and straighteners.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 796 words

0Unrated
~Aimee's P.O.V.~

Mikey kissed me.
he kissed me.

I kept thinking about it, worrying, but being so happy. I've never felt this happy before. Even when I had...
No. I won't think of him.
All day me and Mikey hung out. It was fun.
Mikey tightened his arms around me. We were watching a movie on the couch. It was one of his scary movies that he liked. I didn't mind. I wasn't paying much attention anyway. I was actually getting kind of sleepy. I guessed it was about 10pm maybe.
I drifted off to sleep unexpectedly and I had no dreams again.
~
I woke up in Mikey's bed.. again. Only he was here this time. As I gained consiousness I realized he had no shirt on. I wasn't complaining. I turned over slightly and accidently woke him up. His eyes slowly opened and looked at me.
"morning." he said softly.
"morning. How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good. Something was wrong with the heat last night though and .." he looked at his bare chest and I thought I saw him blush. "Sorry." he started to get up, I'm guessing to put on a shirt.
I put my hand on his cheek and stopped him. "It's okay. I really don't mind. " I smiled.
He looked at his watch. "Damn, it's noon already. I need to get ready."
We both sat up.
"Ready for what?" I asked suddenly curious.
"uh, going to a concert. Have you heard of My Chemical Romance?"
"Oh yeah, I'm going to that concert with my friend." I smiled. "you want to come with us?"
"Yeah sure."

~Mikey's P.O.V.~

ahh shit ahh shit ahh shit I should be meeting up with Ray and Gerard right now.
"Oh yeah, I'm going to that concert with my friend. You want to come with us?" Aimee asked me.
I'll have to ditch her for a while, but... "Yeah sure."
"Damn, I probably need to go home. I need clean clothes. But I don't want to face my mum. The cops might be there and I won't be able to go to the concert. Ugh dammit.." Aimee said, frustrated.
"well maybe you could take a shower and I can wash your clothes while you're doing that?" I suggested.
"But I'll be left naked until the clothes are finished." she looked down.
"You could borrow my clothes for a while.. if you want.. " I said and looked away.
She giggled "Uhm okay."

~Aimee's P.O.V.~

Mikey got me some jeans, a band tee, and a towel and taught me how to use the shower. I showered quick, then I got out. wow his shower is better than mine.. I should come here more often.
I put on his clothes. I looked in the mirror. UGH my eyeliner.. I wonder if...
I got out and walked to Mikey's room, trying to dry my hair. I opened his door "Hey do you have any eyeliner?" I asked him. He was still shirtless and I think he was looking around for a clean shirt to put on. He looked up at me. "Er no. But Gerard does. Just go in his room, the top drawer of the bedside table should have some black eyeliner. I don't think he'll mind.
I smiled and did what he said. Sure enough, it was there. I went to the bathroom and put it on. Much better. And my hair was pretty much dried. I walked back to his room. "Sorry if I'm asking for too much but o you got a straightener?" I asked almost sheepishly.
"Oh yeah, here." he pointed to the dresser and on top was a hot straightener. oh he straightens his hair. I smirked. He had finally found a shirt. I walked over and fixed my hair, looked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay then heard a beep from downstairs. Mikey rushed down to get it.
I actually didn't look half bad in Mikey's clothes though. The skinny jeans were a bit loose but they fix me, and I loved band shirts. Mikey came back up with my clothes. I took them and burried my face in them. they're so waaarrrmmmm! and they smell like him... I looked up at Mikey and saw he was smiling. "Uhm can I just keep wearing your clothes for today? I actually love it."
He looked surprised. "Oh uhm sure I guess."
"I don't have to if you don't want me to." I widened my eyes at him.
"No it's okay." He hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.
I put my clothes on his bed and we left for the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long! Next chapter should be the performance. (: Remember to R&R!!
Sign up to rate and review this story