Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions!

Auditions!

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 12 reviews

For many new stories of mine, why not have a look?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 739 words

0Unrated
So, hi people of ficwad. Dakota here and I want to know if anyone is interested in being on one of my new stories or a sequel to a current one. (I don`t love you like I did yesterday or Danger Days:Bob`s story) I`ve got a few ideas for stories, so there is a bit of a choice.

So, I`ll start with auditions for the sequel to "I don`t love you like I did yesterday"
I`m not too sure what direction this will take yet, but there WILL be a wedding and you`ll find out how the media/fans/rest of the world respond to everyhthing that happened. So,for this, I`m not too sure what I need yet, probably some wedding guests, some fans and maybe even a few of Lindsey and Jamia`s close friends (You WILL be the bad guy in this, sorry)

Next, I`ve started a story called "heaven help us" So, part of this IS set in school, but it isn`t the whole "Gerard and Frank are together and go through hard stuff and eventually get together" kind of thing. I LOVE thise kind of stories, I think they are sweet, but there are plently of them around. This story is set in a town where the previous summer, Frank moved there and two brothers (Guess who!) were found dead. How? Suicide. Or was it? Noone really belives that, and there are rumors about it, but people don`t like to talk about it. Can Frank, a catholic, (You`ll see why eventually) helped by a few others, discover what really happened? But is it a ghost he is seeing (and quite possibly falling for) or soemthing much worse-a demon. So, it IS better than it sounds, I hope. Just give it a try, eh?
For this I`l proably need a few close friends, not girlfriends of Ray, Bob and Frank. Probably only one or two. Maybe even a few mean people in the school, again only a few. And some angels. (yes, you are dead. How? You tell me. Murder, natural, illness?) And a few demons/fallen angel type characters. (This doesn`t have to mean you are evil, maybe just misunderstood?) For the angels (fallen and normal) I`ll need a past, tell me how you died.

I`m also going to do a 9/11 fic. Why, I`m not American? Becuase I remember watching the news that day, feeling so sick and sorry for everyone and so helpless. So, for this I`m not quite sure, as I have no strict plot yet, just a few loose, editable ideas. Maybe some close friends/girlfriends/?
And last, history fics. I have one in mind, set in tudor time so if you did want a part you can`t have dyed hair and skinny jeans. It doesn`t have to be super authentic, but it has to be a dress if your a girl and stuff. This, I Do roughly know where I`m going with it. I`l also do some oneshot, possibly slihglty longer historoy fics as well, set in different time periods. I don`t need any characters for now, but if anyone would like to suggest a time period? I have a few in mind, but would love to know what you all think.
so, if you want to be in a story(or more than one) just fill this in
what story (helpfull to know which one you want)
age
gender
looks like(include clothes you wear as well as hair/eye colour)
(include any tattoos or piercings)
likes
dislikes
habits (like bitinng lip, smokes)
personality.
something you DON`T want to happen to your character (like die) and something you do. (No sex or anything though, I`m 14, and will not write it, sorry)
family( May/may not come into, just trying to cover all angles)
Anything else(like veggie)
I thiink thats it, thanks to everyone who read this,and if you audition and I have kinda already got a place reserved for SayThatYouLoveMex. `cause she said on another note thing that she`d love to audition. Thanks again. And, yes,I can make up my own characters, but I like involving people and it DOES take less time and I worry less about making up extras and can focus on the plot more.
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story