Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions!

Note.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 0 reviews

Just read this if you auditioned.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 281 words

0Unrated
Hi again :) So thanks for all of you who auditioned there was a hell of a lot more than I expected. I`ll try to put everyone in the stories of their choice, but I don`t really know how big some of the parts will be, as I didn`t need set parts such as a girlfriend for whoever and a friend for this person. But if one character only has a smallish part I`ll put them in another one as well, kay? Just thought you should all know that I`l probably use the characters in more than one story anyway, as quite a few of you wanted to be in more than one.
I don`t really know when the stories will be up, I don`t even know what title some of them will have, but I WILL write them as soon as I can. Also, just letting you know if you haven`t read any of my stories before, I do tend to update quite quickly, usually within a day or two unless I have course work to do or someone has come to veiw the house and I can`t write.
If anyone else wanted to audition they ARE still open, or if you wanted to audition a second character, pleas feel free to do so. I think that`s all for now, thanks again.
xoxodakota
Oh! If anyone has any suggestions or anything please tell me, I want people to actually like what I write and am open to your suggestions and stuff. If you read all this you all deserve a big cookie and a pack of skittles. Thanks so much,
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story