Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Vegas Strip

The End

by Wicked_Lovely 6 reviews

So this is the end I guess. I don't want it to end, but everything good has to eventually, right?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 1756 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Ryan awoke in Brendon's arms, the younger holding onto him tightly. Ryan smiled at him, staring at his sleeping body lovingly. Memories of the night before came flooding back. He let out a small moan as his mind remembered every detail of a naked Brendon. Brendon woke up to the sound of Ryan's moan, staring into his amber eyes.
"Morning sunshine." He muttered. Ryan smiled, kissing him softly.
"You're really cute when you sleep." Ryan giggled.
"I know." Brendon said with a small smirk. "We should probably get up and eat some breakfast." Ryan nodded, standing up. The blanket slid off of him and Brendon stared at his body, completely enticed with every crevice of it. The whole tent smelled like musk, something that Brendon loved. Ryan ran a hand through his messy hair.
"Do you know if there's a shower around here?" Brendon shrugged as Ryan slid into some boxers, looking at Brendon as he stood and slid his own on.
"We could get dressed and then look." Brendon suggested and Ryan nodded, putting on a shirt. The two got dressed, wandering out of the tent and around the rest of the building. They found a small shower, taking it together before getting dressed. The two walked around the building hand in hand, looking at all of the oddities that hid within the walls of the large building.
The lights within the tents sprayed out their colors on the walls and against the other tents, making the whole place look like an odd fun house. The small creatures in glass jars were spread out through out the place, two baby pigs adjoined to each other, a calf with a head sprouting out of it's neck looking like it was struggling to form, a three headed peacock roamed the halls, a skeleton of a unicorn that looked like it was crossbred with a mermaid decorated a large glass case.
"Brendon!" Hid said, his father standing next to him.
"You know, we're leaving later today. I would suggest you say your goodbyes now." A tall man with black and red mixed hair said. He looked to be about the oldest that Ryan had seen in the place, with a nice build and long legs. He wore a black vest and tight black pants with boots that had buckles on them. He wore gloves and had a whip on his hip. His eyes were a bright and enticing blue. He looked surprisingly like Hid and Rii, something that wasn't all that surprising. Brendon squeezed Ryan's hand.
"Ryan's coming with us." He spoke calmly a small smile on his face. "That's Eric by the way." he whispered in Ryan's ear. Ryan gave a small nod.
"Then tell your other friends goodbye." Eric stated.
"Okay." Brendon said with a nod. Eric and Hid walked off, Hid looking back at him nervously. "Do you want to come with me?" Ryan nodded and the two walked out of the building, Ryan watching everything as they left. The place was so odd it was beautiful. Brendon lead him down the street, ending up at Jon's restaurant. Jon was surprised to see the two, but he still looked happy. Spencer sat in the corner of the room, talking to a few of the waitresses.
"Hey Brenny, what's up?" Jon asked as he walked over to the young couple.
"We're leaving today." Brendon said. This was going to be a lot harder than he thought it was going to be. Jon stood there, staring at the boy who had been just like a little brother to him, blinking as he tried to find words. All of them seemed to escape him as he looked between the two. He swallowed, finally speaking.
"Go to the back where Spencer is. I'll be there in a second." He said walking off. Brendon lead Ryan to the back of the restaurant, sitting down next to Spencer.
"Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" Spencer asked with a smile as he kissed Brendon's cheek sloppily. Brendon stared at his best friend, looking into his baby blues. He couldn't stop the tears that formed in his eyes as the thought of this being the last time he would be able to see Spencer for a long time overcame him. "Brendon, what's wrong?" Brendon started to cry as Jon came over, a bottle of Vodka in one hand and a tray of shot-glasses in the other.
"Brendon and Ryan are leaving." Jon said as he poured himself a shot, slinging it back quickly. Spencer skipped the glass, just picking up the bottle, letting the liquid sting down his throat.
"Why?" Spencer asked after a moment of silence, Ryan trying to calm Brendon down by holding his hand and rubbing his back.
"I talked to Eric and Theo, I'm joining them for their tour for the next four years." Brendon said slowly.
"And Ryan's coming with you?" Spencer asked as he took another swing from the bottle. Jon grabbed it from him, drinking out of it on his own accord as Spencer downed a shot that Jon had made for himself.
"Yeah." Brendon said as he shifted in his seat. It was just so....odd. To be saying goodbye at such a young age. So early on. He took the bottle away from Jon, allowing himself to have a drink before offering some to Ryan who accepted happily.
"So when are you leaving?" Spencer said as he looked down. Jon laced his hand with Spencer's, holding it tightly. They were losing their best friend. Their little brother.
"I don't know. But we should probably get back." Brendon said with a frown. The two other boys nodded, Ryan squeezing Brendon's hand once more. He knew how hard it must have been for him.
"Okay. I guess. You promise to come and visit and everything?" Spencer asked. Brendon smiled a little.
"Of course." The four stood, Brendon hugging his two friends. "I'll really miss you guys."
"We'll miss you too kid. Stay safe." Jon said giving Brendon a bear hug. Brendon smiled, burying his face in Jon's chest. He would miss him more than he would know.
"You two stay together, okay? You're an amazing couple." Spencer said as Brendon hugged him, the two holding on probably a little longer than what was needed.
"I could say the same for you." Brendon said as he pulled out of the hug. Spencer used his thumb to wipe the tears off of Brendon's cheeks, looking at Ryan.
"You take care of him. He's a fragile boy." Brendon pushed him away, a small smile on his face. "I was just kidding, gosh Brendon." Brendon nodded, taking Ryan's hand once more.
"We should probably go. I'll see you guys again soon enough. I promise." Brendon said as he tried to not have another crying fit again. The others nodded, saying their goodbyes as they walked out of the restaurant. The first few minutes of walking back were silent, having it hang in the air that this was actually happening. That Brendon was actually leaving everything behind for one boy.
"You know you didn't have to do it." Ryan whispered, lighting a cigarette as they walked.
"What do you mean?" Brendon asked as he stared at the smaller boy.
"That day at the club. You didn't have to save me. None of this would happen if you just let me be." Ryan looked up at him. "You could still be normal." Brendon laughed a little, though it was a somewhat hollow sound.
"I could never be normal. My best friend is a bartender even though he's too young to drink, his lover id the owner of an expensive ass restaurant. I have this freakish talent that i can barely control, my parents don't give a shit about me, and I was raised by circus freaks. You really think I could take a shot at being normal?" Ryan looked slightly hurt and Brendon sighed, running a hand through his hair. "That's not what I meant. I would have saved you anyway. You're too pretty to be left on your own, and they probably would have killed you if I hadn't. Besides, look at all of the amazing things that have happened because of it. You can't tell me that you're disappointed with the outcome of this adventure." Ryan shook his head.
"I don't think I could ever say that anything that happened was a disappointment. You know you're amazing, right Brendon?" The younger smiled, picking Ryan up and giving him a soft kiss. The two walked back in a comfortable silence, walking through the corridors of the rundown building that had become a camp for the circus. Everything was being put up, hiding in movable carts that they could easily put on a car.
Eventually the place was almost completely empty, making it eerie. The only thing that remained other than people was the large sea unicorn skeleton.
"Are we taking this?" Brendon asked as the two stopped in front of it.
"I think so, we just have to find a car to put it in. Shouldn't take long." Luna said as she carried a box out.
Both boys looked at it and all of it's odd beauty, staring into the holes where they eyes were supposed to be. It was almost like Brendon could see what they were supposed to be like, a warm silver. The horn shined like bright ivory, the tail long with bat wing type fins. The horse like skull went well with the two long horse legs and hooves. It was beautiful in all of it's oddities. Ryan kissed Brendon gently, their soft and warm lips pressing together perfectly.
One oddity, and one beauty, both together for the rest of their lives.


~~~~~

I was kind of thinking about doing a sort of sequel type thingy. You know, do it as they go traveling around preforming and stuff. Add some depth to the characters and whatnot. It would, of course, be a lot more than just that. But I still don't know whether it's a good idea or not.
What do you think, sequel type thingy? Or none?
I truly want to know what to do, because this was the best thing I've written, and I just don't know what to do now that it's over.

MCRARMYxxxxxDusky:I'm sad that it's done as well. I really did love this story, and now it's dead. It's truly heartbreaking.
And who doesn't love the occasional Rydon smut? :)

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story