Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Kiba Inuzuka Love Story

Chapter 1 - New Beginning

by BlueEyesDontLie 0 reviews

Time to say goodbye to your parents, and hello to the Leaf.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 1674 words

-1Cliche
Name: Kansura (You)
Age: 16 years old
Gender: Female
Appearance: Short blonde edgy hair with pretty green eyes. You’re fairly tanned and You wear your leaf village head band around your left arm.
Personality: at first you come across kind of rude because you’re upset about what is happening, and you don’t know anyone. But as you settle into the village you relax a little and become friendly, energetic and you are very appreciative. You always thank others for help and you’re willing to help out in any situation. Sometimes you can be a little bit to honest.
Abilities: You are really good at Tai Jutsu and your Nin Jutsu is kinda like earth bending (Like Toph from the Avatar. You can make rocks and boulders emerge from the ground and can control elements of the earth. You also have a type of Telekinesis, where you can move and control stuff with your eyes (Although you rarely do it because it takes a lot of Chakra.)
Well that’s a bit of info, On with the story :D



“But I don’t want to go back there!” You said sadly as you walked behind your parents. A nervous feeling swarmed in your belly, filling your stomach with many unwanted butterflies.

“You know you have to Kansura, it’s our only choice...” replied your mother.

“No it’s not! I already know how to fight; my jutsu’s are almost perfect. Please let me stay with you!”

Your dad stopped walking and turned to face you. A wave of sadness covered his face as he knew there was no other option for his daughter. He knew you could fight, and he knew you were a truly talented Ninja. Your mother knew that to, and it killed the both of them to make the decision. “Kansura... You don’t understand that your mother and I are doing this for your own safety. It’s too dangerous back at our village for you to stay there, and going back to the Leaf for a while will be the best option for you. You will develop your skills to a higher level, and you’ll be safe.”

“And it hurts me and your father to do this, to leave you behind...”your mother added.

“But I can look after myself, please... I don’t want to go...”

“I don’t understand,” dad started. “You used to love the Leaf Village, back when you attended the academy there. Why is it now that you are fretting to go back?” his voice was quiet as he waited for your reply. His heart ached as he saw the sadness in your eyes.

“Because... Because I just want to go back to the Earth Village. I have friends there that I may never see again, seven years of memories that are all going to be forgotten because I’m going back to the place I thought we abandoned so long ago.”

Your mum turned and held on to your hand gently. “We didn’t abandon it Kansura, your father and I loved that village with all our heart. But we had ties with people that posed a massive threat to the Hokage, so we had to leave for the safety of the village and its people.”

You didn’t answer. You were fighting a losing battle; nothing you said was convincing your parents at all. You continued to walk through the thick woodland of the leaf, trailing a few metres behind your hurting parents. Your feet ached from the 3 days that you had been walking although you didn’t dare say anything. You wanted to convince your parents that you were strong, and that you could fight for yourself during the village’s invasion. You knew your parents were worried for your safety, but this was one situation where you could prove to them that you can look after yourself.
A soft, familiar wind caressed your face as you followed the track into the opening. You glanced up and saw the large, recognisable gates at the entrance of the village. It wasn’t long ago that you were waving goodbye to those gates. And all of a sudden, you were walking back through them again.
You then noticed a Jonin standing at the entrance, looking at you and your parents and waving them over. You and your parents approached him, and by the look on your father’s face you knew that they knew him. “Kansura, this is Genma, he will be accompanying you to your apartment and showing you around the leaf village.” your father smiled warmly, but it wasn’t enough to put a smile back on your face.

“Hmph. I don’t need showing around the village. I used to live here, remember.”

An awkward silence filled the air. “Well... I guess we’ll be going Kansura...” said your mother as she bent down and gently kissed you on the forehead. Your dad did the same before embracing you and telling you that they will be back in a few months, or possibly even longer. Again, your heart sank, and you watched as your parents disappeared into the darkness of the Leaf forest.

“Well, we better get going; I still have to show you where you will be living and introduce you to your team members.”

“Yeah, whatever.” You mumbled as you followed him through the large entry gates.







________________________________________________________________________________________________



Kiba, Shino and Hinata stood around the tree in the middle of the training field, waiting on Kurenai’s arrival. It was sunny, and the sky was a clear blue. A soft wind gently blew through the village, taking away the fierce heat of the sun.

“I wonder what this important message that Kurenai has to tell us is.” Said Kiba as he leaned against the tree, his hands rested comfortably behind his head. “I’m not quite sure, but it better be worth it. Me and Akamaru could be training, not standing around doing nothing.”

“It’s got me thinking,” said Shino, as he placed his hands in the pocket of his jacket. “Maybe it might be an important mission or task.”

“Maybe... what do you think it will be Hinata?” asked Kiba as he glanced over at the shy Hyuga. She twiddled her fingers nervously as she looked down at the ground.

‘I-I’m not quite s-sure... but I-I hope it isn’t bad...”

“Well I can assure you it’s not something too bad,” said a voice from behind them. The team of three turned around to see their Sensei standing behind them, waiting for their attention.

“Well? What’s the news?” asked Kiba impatiently.

“Last week I was given news from Lady Tsunade that a new genin from the Earth village will be joining the Leaf village. I was told this morning in a meeting with the Hokage that she will be assigned to team 8 as a fourth member.”

“What!?” said Kiba as he unfolded his arms from the back of his head. “A fourth member? I thought there was only meant to be 3 to a team? And from a different village? No way!”

“I’m sorry Kiba but the decision has already been made, and she will be joining us in training tomorrow morning.” Replied Kurenai calmly, trying to ignore Kiba’s dummy spit.

“But Kurenai Sensei,” said Shino kindly, “The Chunin exams are only two days away.”

“Yeah, exactly! How are we meant to form a bond and accept a new team member from a different village within two days?” Kiba was beginning to get mad. Aww man, this sucks! Another team member? It’s just going to be a giant pain if you ask me.

“If you were a true ninja, you would have the ability to learn and except a team member, and ignore any faults or previous mistakes he or she has made in the past. If you three can’t do that, then I’m not sure what kind of future you have ahead of you.”

Kiba rolled his eyes. “Great...” he mumbled to himself quietly. “But I have just one more thing to say,”

“What is it Kiba...” replied Kurenai, rolling her eyes.

”Not only do I think the idea is stupid, it’s also unfair. Having an extra member may slow us down in the Chunin exams; it may keep us all from passing. It will be like looking after a little kid, we will always have to watch out for it because it’s so inexperienced and unproven. It will only drag us down, and that’s not fair!”

“But Kiba, having an extra member may also be a good thing. At least we will have that extra person to help us out in battle.” Said Shino, trying his hardest to point out the positives.

“But it could also be the complete opposite! She could be the reason we lose our fights, because she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing!”

“Calm down Kiba.” Kurenai was starting to raise her voice. “It doesn’t matter what you say, the decision is final. And trust me, I’ve read this girls profile and she has had plenty of experience on and off the battle field. She also used to attend the academy with all of you back when she was eight years old, so she is somewhat familiar with the village. She seems like a pretty talented Ninja, and I also think she is going to prove you very wrong Kiba.”

Yeah, well we will just have to wait and see wont we... With that said, Kurenai gave the team a time and place to meet the next day, before leaving the team to do as they wish. Hinata said goodbye before going back to her house. Shino had to leave with his dad to go on an important mission, leaving Kiba and Akamaru to themselves. “Well I don’t know about you boy, but I don’t like this arrangement at all.”
Sign up to rate and review this story