Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Things You Never Told Me

I Like To Ramble (Disneyland)

by fueledbyPanic 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 496 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Stephanie here. So I've been thinking about my story and there's a few ways it could go. I'm not gonna give anything away but I will say that it's not going to be a Frerard dammit. I would've written one but it just doesn't go with the plot I'm thinking about. So if you wanted Frerard, be patient cause I'm probably gonna write one later.

Now, what I was really going to say was that I'm going to Disneyland for the second time in like a month. Except this time it's just me and one of my best buddies, no parents and all that jizzjazz. Actually my friend's dad and sister might be going but I'm planning on "losing" them lol. Last month I went because of a festival for orchestra and it wasn't exactly the best time I've ever had there. See, we had to check in with our chaperones like every other hour and for the three nights that we were at the hotel, guys and girls weren't even allowed to fucking look at each other. Well I'm exaggerating but you get the idea. And one of my - I wouldn't really call her my best friend anymore - but anyway she was being such a fucking bitch. I mean, she's an only child so I could sorta see where it was coming from but that's no excuse for acting like a whiny, attention-craving, selfish little slut. And she was fecking annoying the piss outta me cause the whole day she was singing Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. And you know what else? She's apparently batshit crazy. She's the only person I know that would do something like this, but she was flirting with one of my guy friends. And now you say "Don't all sluts do that?" Sure, but the thing is, my friend that she was flirting with is gay. And she freaking knew that. Everyone knew that. WTF, MAN?? Who does that? That's just plain fucked up.

And now you understand the title. It's not exactly that I like rambling, but it's just something that happens. Like when little kids shit their pants, they didn't want to do it, it just happened.

So if you're smart enough to read, you'll understand that I'll be gone for a bit. Not too long though. My friend and I are gonna take the charter bus Friday night (it's a six hour drive) and we'll be at the park on Saturday morning. And then we'll take the bus back at midnight so I'll be back on Sunday. I'm taking my notebook so I can try to get some writing done in case I can't sleep, which is usually the case.


Jesus Christ this thing is longer than my story.


-S

P.S. Black Dragon Fighting Society is such a bamf song!! I drink juice when I'm killing cause it's fuckin delicious. If you don't get it then look it up now.
Sign up to rate and review this story