Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Nature Calling

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Nature is calling for Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 750 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You need to use the bathroom?" Gerard echoed to be sure that he had heard the right thing. Frank nodded briefly.

It came like a slap in the face for Gerard. Of course he knew that Frank was a human and had needs. He also knew that nature would be calling. Frank had been there for a couple of days without using a toilet or, well, peeing on the mattress.
Still it came like a shock.

Frank hadn't moved an inch from where Gerard had put him during the time they had spent in the apartment. How the hell were they supposed to make it all the way to the bathroom and back with Frank's bad leg?

"Do you think you can put any weight on your leg?" Gerard asked, gesturing towards Frank's southern regions. Frank gulped.

"I don't know."

Let's find out, Gerard thought and removed his coat which worked as a calorific blanket for Frank. That was when Gerard met another obstacle.
If he managed to get Frank to stand upright the piece of the mattress which covered Frank's junk would fall off.

Gerard didn't really know how to bring it up. He was afraid that the subject was a bit intimate and sensitive.
"Frank? If you stand up you will be quite... exposed," Gerard mumbled and pointed towards the tattooed man's lower body. Frank raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Is that a problem? Just don't look and it will be fine," he said and waved the thought away.

Gerard had troubles forgetting about it though. Even if the situation wasn't sexually arousing it still was a big deal for him to catch a glimpse of Frank's penis.

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked, trying desperately to not sound like a horny creep.

"Yeah. I'm more afraid of shitting myself than letting another man see my dick," Frank confessed and looked tormented. Gerard knew that they should probably hurry up before an accident happened.

Gerard grabbed both of Frank's hands and pulled to get Frank into a standing position. Frank tried to help but it was hard because of his bad leg.
Gerard pulled so hard that he thought that his rectum was about to pop out of its home.
After a while of intense struggling, he managed to get Frank to stand upright.

The piece of mattress covering Frank's junk had fallen off and his member took a small breather. Gerard had to force himself not to stare at it.
Sometimes he would glance downstairs and feel a bit excited.

Frank was standing on one leg, holding the injured one a couple of inches above the floor. Gerard stood right next to Frank and held onto his shoulders tightly. He didn't want Frank to fall over just so that he would have to repeat the tough procedure of getting him up.

"Can you walk? Or at least put some weight on your leg?" Gerard asked. It would make their small walk a thousand times easier. Frank shook his head.

"I haven't tried but I wouldn't bet any money on it," he muttered.

Gerard nodded towards Frank. A gesture that said that he should go on and try. Frank slowly lowered his leg to the floor. Bit by bit, ever so slowly.
When the foot collided with the floor and weight was put on the leg, Frank's eyes rolled back and he gasped.

The foot went up quickly again. It was obvious to Gerard that Frank couldn't walk at all. He gave the tattooed man a couple of minutes to get himself together.

They then started walking. Frank put weight on Gerard's side and jumped on one leg towards the bathroom.

When they both stood by the toilet the mood turned awkward. Frank sat down on it and his cheeks turned red.
"Look away," he ordered and Gerard obeyed.

He turned around and took a few steps out of the bathroom as Frank took care of his business. Then Frank called Gerard's name and they began their journey back to the mattress.

Gerard helped Frank to lay down again and put the coat over his little body.

"Thank you," Frank whispered and his eyes told Gerard that he was honestly grateful. Gerard felt proud of himself for taking such good care of the wounded man.

"It's my job to take care of you, so shut up and let me take a look at that leg of yours," Gerard cooed softly. It was time to clean the awfulness again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story