Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Healing

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Frank's leg is starting to heal.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 684 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard removed a part of the coat from Frank's body to reveal the wounded leg. The pink table cloth wrapped around it served them as a bandage.
It was primitive, but all they could afford at the moment.

Gerard was afraid to remove the table cloth again. The last time he had looked at the wound it had been a bloody mess. The sight of the oozing and bubbling flesh was printed into his retinas and he did not wish to experience that view again.
He decided to do some less repulsive things first, before he jumped into the wound.

So Gerard walked into the kitchen and grabbed the vodka, painkillers, antibiotics, a cloth and a glass of water. That was everything he needed and had access to.
Gerard couldn't imagine the things Frank went through. Being severely wounded and trapped in a stranger's apartment and to top it off the stranger was sexually attracted to him. That had to be stressful.

Gerard brushed the thoughts off and went back to Frank's side, where he felt at home.

"I thought you might need some pills before I start cleaning that disgusting wound of yours," Gerard hummed and placed the glass of water, two painkillers and one pill from the package of antibiotics next to the lying man's head.

Frank greedily placed the pills on his tongue, grabbed the water and chugged it down quickly.

"That was exactly what I needed," Frank said thankfully. Gerard gave the pills a couple of minutes to start working before he knelt down next to Frank's leg and started removing the pink tablecloth with the tacky floral print splattered all over it.

Gerard was amazed by what he saw as he unwrapped the leg like a present.

"Frank, I think you're healing," Gerard whispered softly. It was the truth. The sides of the wound were closing in and making the meaty gap smaller because of the new skin that was trying to repair it.
The cut didn't even look as deep and the smell wasn't too unpleasant.

Gerard was feeling both excited and sad. He was glad that Frank was healing and sad that he might leave as soon as he got a bit better.
What would he do without Frank? Gerard would have nothing to do or anyone to talk to.

How had Gerard even survived before meeting Frank? He couldn't remember. It wasn't important.

"Really?" Frank asked and sounded relieved.

"Yes. It looks so much better."

Gerard wiped the wound with a cloth drenched in vodka. Frank hissed and squeezed his eyes shut but it wasn't his first time and he was doing great with his efforts on not trying to scream.
Then Gerard turned the pink table cloth so that the unused side was facing the wound. He then fastened the whole thing with a safety pin.

"All done," Gerard breathed and raked his slender fingers through his tangled dark hair. Frank sighed softly and Gerard could see his muscles becoming less stiff and more relaxed.
"You might be able to walk in a couple of weeks," Gerard stated, not so happy about that fact.

"Good," the pierced man said shortly. Gerard felt a sting of sadness in his chest. Did Frank want to leave that badly? Gerard couldn't hide the disappointment painted all over his face.

Frank looked at him and noticed the change of Gerard's mood.
"I didn't mean to be rude! It's just that I have to get better soon, before you pass away. Or I'll be left to die in here like a beetle on its back."

Gerard nodded and felt much better knowing that. He then decided to ask something which had been nagging his brain for a long time.
"Frank, what did Anna-Belle look like?" he asked curiously.

Frank closed his eyes. Anna-Belle had been the love of his life. Then happiness had been sucked out of the world and misery got the job of acting like a choking blanket to all living people.
Anna-Belle had become a breathing corpse, unable to do anything.

She was a touchy subject.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story