Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Twenty

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 1219 words

0Unrated
I had to see Joe before i went, as she needed to know i was returning to see the council. She nodded, looking saddened bu my departure. "When you come back, next Saturday, i'll still be in England. I'm going tomorrow for ten days." I nodded, finished packing the few things i was taking with me, and left for the airport. My bag was small enough to be classed as hand luggage, as the council are very old fashioned, and i will have to wear dresses from the Georgian period (Like these: http://masqueradeshop.co.uk/index.htm?ac=ZFHSF-Y), so i had no need of clothing. All my dresses remained in France. I was not looking forward to this trip. In the airport, James awaited me. "They would not allow you to travel alone, as your current passport states you are only seventeen. So i shall accompany you." I nodded. On journeys like this, if i was pretending to be under the age of eighteen, James would accompany me, in the guise of my father. "Were will we be staying this time?" I asked him. Then remembered to stay in character. "Father?" He looked at me sharply, then asked in a low tone "You are not going to stay in your castle." I fucking hate that place. Its in a rural part of France, I've not been there in 500 years, and do not plan on going back. "No. We shall stay in a hotel." He shrugged, trying to stay in character, as a stereo-typical american. "Dunno then." Wow, he was going all out, and even adopting the accent. Our flight was soon called, and i turned my i-pod on, so i wouldn't have to listen to him.

Three or so hours later, we arrived in Paris. The council resided here, as it was always so busy, they could blend in well. "Tell the council, i shall meet with them tomorrow. Bring my black dress to the hotel in the morning." (http://www.cornucopiacostume.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=68 but black) "Yes, my Lady." James bowed, and left. I walked out of the airport, and took a cab to the hotel. I don't know the name, i never pay attention to them anyway. I checked in, barely noticing the young woman watching my every move, until she followed me to the elevator. "Hello Elizabeth." "Your majesty" She curtsied. Elizabeth was around the age of nineteen, in human years, with long blonde, almost white, hair. She had huge violet eyes, framed with dark lashes. She was like a doll, so beautiful. We were intimate once, for a long time actually. But when she became a part of my council, and my mother decided she was giving up on her existence, making me queen, we had to brake it off. "Will you be meeting with the other council members?" "Yes. Tomorrow. I- " I stopped abruptly, as the doors opened, and a young man stepped inside. A few moments later, and I was at my floor. "Will you come and catch up?" I asked Elizabeth, but she shook her head. "Another time." She smiled, as the doors shut. I went into my room, bypassed the front room, and stepped into the bathroom. James had done his job well, and a hot, fragrant bath had been drawn. We had people working here, that knew what my wishes would be. I also knew that when i opened the closet a range of dresses would be there, none as beautiful as the black i had asked James to bring with him, but all exquisite just the same.

After i had bathed, i collapsed into bed, waking when the sun rose again. I got up, and pulled on a dressing gown. "The girl Megan is here." James said, as he entered, carrying my dress with him. "Don't talk about her like that." I snapped. I really like Megan, i always had. She was so down to earth, and had accepted the changes well. "Sorry, your Majesty. I forgot." He turned and nodded to someone just outside the room. A maid entered and curtsied. "I'm here to help you dress Mademoiselle." God, why do people have to be so formal? "Please, call me Kate. I hate it when people are formal. As you well know, James." I scowled at him. He looked innocently back at me, "Just making sure you get the respect someone in your position should get, Katherine." "Don't call me KATHERINE!" I shouted, throwing a pillow at his head. Unfortunately he ducked in time, so i slammed the door on him. The maid stood trying not to laugh. "You can laugh if you want to. It was rather funny." I grinned at her. "Whats your name by the way?" "Sarah." She smiled. "Hi, Sarah. I'm Kate." She nodded, then looked round at my dress.

She helped me dress in silence, then as she was pinning my hair up, asked "Is it true? What you are, i mean?" She looked at me through the mirror on the side. "What do you mean?" I asked cautiously. She couldn't possibly know. "I mean...Are you really royalty." Oh thank god. I would hate to have had to silence her. "Yes. I wish i was normal though..." In more ways than you could possibly know."Sarah...Do you know what room i could find Megan in?" She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I can find out if you like?" "Thanks." I smiled. See? Being friendly does help. And Sarah seemed like such a nice girl. She nodded, and turned to leave. Then, as she got to the door, she turned back, smiled and curtsied. I rolled my eyes, and mock dismissed her. I would find out where Megan was later, first i must meet with the council.


Meanwhile, back in America.

"Fuck, i miss Kate like crazy." Mikey said glumly to Frank. They were outside school, waiting for Gee to get there, so they could leave. "She's only been gone one day, man." Frank grinned suddenly. "You really like her don't you?" Mikey laughed, the first time that day. "Like her? Dude i'm in fucking love with the girl. She's incredible..." Mikey wished he could tell Frank everything, but he knew Kate would go crazy if he did. "Hey guys. Mikey, i need to talk to you alone a minute, if that's okay?" Gee came up, looking at Frank. "Uh, sure, i'll wait over there." He said, glancing at Mikey and waving vaguely. He walked away a short distance, looking back curiously once. "So whats up?" Mikey asked as soon as Frank was out of hearing range. "I got you booked on a flight to Paris tonight. I tracked Kate, and booked you into the same hotel, and everything. You'll be there by ten. Your flights at half six." Mikey looked very pleasantly surprised. "Are you serious? Oh my god, Gee i fucking love you man!" He grinned, and hugged him. Gee smiled, he loved seeing Mikey happy. "Just one thing. I've gotta come with you, coz your a minor and all." To be truthful, he was looking forward to it. A week in Paris, a week to relax...or so he thought. This week would turn out much different to what he expected....
Sign up to rate and review this story