Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Last Time

Disaster on the Blue Typhoon

by kristinah91 0 reviews

What if someone close to you died, and you never told them how you felt? What if the last words to them were horrible? What if Sonic lost the one person who cared about him? (this is set in the met...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 1045 words

0Unrated
Disaster on the Blue Typhoon

"Fire missiles!" a young two-tailed fox yelled from behind the controls of the ship. "Roger that." a pink hedgehog said while pushing a button on the controls in front of her. Several missiles launched from the ship, they were targeted toward a metarex ship.
This ship had Dark Oak on it. Dark Oak had the chaos emeralds, and Sonic wasn't about to let Dark Oak use them for evil. Sonic and Shadow left on Amy's ship to go get the chaos emeralds from Dark Oak. They landed safely on Dark Oak's ship and got out. It was a big ship, with many hallways and rooms. Sonic put a headset on, which would let him talk to Cream. She was his guide through this ship. Sonic took off down one of the hallways, Shadow close behind him.
"Sonic, can you hear me?" Cream said into the headset. There was a pause, then Sonic answered "Yeah, loud and clear. Which way do I go from here?". Cream looked at the map on her screen. "Turn left up ahead, then follow that hallway until you get the next right turn. Then it shouldn't be too far from there." "Thanks." Sonic said, then looked at Shadow. He had to be acting very strangely. Sonic had noticed this when they arrived on Dark Oak's ship. Sonic said to Shadow in a mocking way, "You aren't scared are you?" Shadow gave Sonic a sharp look which meant 'don't bother me'. "Whatever" Sonic said in a dull tone. They had been running around the ship for a long time, and they were starting to get tired.
Then Sonic heard screaming in the headset. He stopped and took off the headset immediately because the screaming hurt his ears. Shadow then took it from Sonic and said "What's going on? Is everything okay?". Then Tails voice came on, "No, we have just been hit. We are making an emergency landing on a planet called-" Then the headset went dead. Sonic grabbed the headset from Shadow. He yelled into the headset "Hello? Anyone there?". There was no answer, only static. Shadow looked at Sonic and said "What are we going to do? We can't leave the chaos emeralds here..." Sonic glanced down the hall, then at the headset. He didn't know what to do. Then he said in a quiet voice "They will be alright... we need to get the chaos emeralds." With that, they ran down the hall and turned left like Cream said.
On the ship, Tails was trying his best to land the ship. Everyone was screaming. Knuckles was in the master emerald room, trying to give any extra energy to the ship as possible. It was no use. The ship was plummeting toward the unknown planet. The metarex kept firing their missiles at the ship. The ship caught fire and began to shake. Knuckles gave up and ran, well tried to run, down the hall to the main deck. He got there and had to punch the door down. Tails was at the controls trying to get a hold of the ship. Cream was holding Cheese, Amy was trying to calm Cream down, and Rouge was helping Tails pull back on the controls. Knuckles went over to help Tails and Rouge. Then the controls caught fire and started to spark. Knuckles pulled Tails out if his seat, as the control panel blew up. They were sent flying backward. Then the ship started to break apart down the middle. Everyone stared to scream again. Tails yelled to everyone "Everyone has to get off now!" Amy yelled back to Tails "What are you crazy? There is no way we will survive the fall!!!!" "It's that or we die in the crash!!!!" Tails yelled to Amy. Knuckles went over to Rouge to see if she if she was alright. She was except for her foot. It was sprained. She looked up at him and said "I'll take Amy, if you get Cream." Knuckles nodded and went over to Cream who was scared to death. He said "We need to get out, I'm going to help you." She grabbed Knuckles neck as he picked her up. Rouge flew over to Amy, who was now standing over by Tails helping him to his feet. Then the ship gave a final shake as the back part of the ship broke off. Everyone fell down. The emergency lights turned off as the front half of the ship started to fall faster to the ground. Knuckles stood up, set down Cream for a second, then threw a punch at the wall creating a huge hole in the ship. The air in the room was being sucked out of the ship. It was so strong that Cream was being sucked out too. Knuckles grabbed her and jumped out of the ship. Rouge took Amy's hand and they jumped out. Tails took one last look around the room, before he too jumped off the ship.
Back on the metarex ship, Sonic and Shadow had found the chaos emeralds and were on there way back to Amy's ship. They were being followed by metarex robots. Shadow dodged a few of the lasers and yelled at sonic "How much further? This is really starting to get annoying!". Sonic gave Shadow his trademark smile and said "If you weren't so slow we would be there now." Then he took off at top speed. Shadow only stared at the flash of blue, then stopped and took one of the chaos emeralds out if the sack. He held it up and yelled "CHAOS CONTROL!" He disappeared and reappeared at Amy's ship. It was only seconds before Sonic ran up. Shadow said in a cool voice "You were saying?". Sonic laughed and said "Never mind, lets go." Sonic and Shadow got into the ship and took off. They saw a planet not too far from the metarex ship. Sonic said "Lets try there, maybe Tails went to that planet..." he trailed off. Shadow said "Hey, Tails is a good pilot. I'm sure he was able to save everyone." The ship sped up toward the unknown planet. They only hoped it wasn't too late.

***
i'll put the next chapter on in a minute...
Sign up to rate and review this story