Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Last Time

Sorry for What?

by kristinah91 1 review

On the strange planet, Sonic gets into a fight with Amy. The metarex take this to their advantage. Oh, the unknown planet is the home planet of the metarex. lol. and again, this has no relation to ...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Amy Rose, Cream, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-31 - 1457 words

0Unrated
Sorry for What?

On the unknown planet...
Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy, and Cream are knocked out. The Blue Typhoon, now in two pieces, was burning on the ground. The first one to wake up was Amy. She looked around and saw the front end of the ship burning a few hundred feet from her. She then saw everyone laying on the ground unconscious. She scrambled to her feet, only to fall again. Her head was throbbing with pain, she lifted her hand to her head. Her hand felt something wet, it was blood. She felt weak and about to faint. Then she heard someone moaning, it was Knuckles. He sat up, bringing his hands to his head as well. He was able to stand up. He looked around, noticed the ship and said under his breath, "We are so screwed!". "Knuckles?" Amy said almost so quite he didn't hear it. He turned around, and saw that she was bleeding badly. He ran over to her and looked her over for injuries. He saw only the cut on her head. He asked "Can you get up?". She shook her head no. He put his arm under hers and helped her stand. He half dragged, half carried her over to Tails. He set her down on the ground gently and shook Tails. Tails immediately sat up and started screaming. "Clam down Tails!" Knuckles yelled. Tails stopped and looked around. "Can you help Amy with her head?" Knuckles asked Tails while getting up. Tails looked at Amy, then at her head. It was now stained a color red on one side. She ripped a piece of her dress off and handed it to Tails, who then carefully wrapped it around her head. Knuckles had gotten up and started walking over to Rouge. She was laying in an awkward position. He put his hand gently on her shoulder and shook her a little. She moaned and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw him. She sat up and looked around. "Where are we? All I remember is the ship and..." she said before Knuckles cut her off. "We are on some planet, and the ship is destroyed." Then they heard Tails yell "My Ship!!!! What the hell!!!! I'm going to get those metarex for what they did!!!! I swear, I'm gonna" Amy placed her hand on his shoulder and said quietly "Tails we are going to get them, all we can do is wait till Sonic and shadow get back..." He stared at her then said in an angry voice "They don't even know where we are! For all they know, we are dead!!!! Don't you get it?" Then Tails, realizing his mistake said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Amy just smiled and said "It's okay. You were mad. I understand." Then Cream woke up and said "Can you keep it down? some of us are trying to sleep!" Everyone laughed, even Cream, who didn't know what was going on.
Then they saw a pink ship fly over head. It was Sonic and Shadow. They landed close to ship. They were on the other side, to where they couldn't see them. They heard Sonic get out and yell "Noooooooooooooooo... Tails? Knuckles? Rouge?...Cream?... Amy? Anyone? We are too late Shadow!" Then Knuckles came around to where Sonic and Shadow were. Knuckles said "Did you really think Tails would let you down?" Then Shadow and Knuckles started to laugh. "It's not funny guys." Sonic said, as they came around the corner of the still burning ship. Sonic ran over to Tails and said "Are you okay?". "I'm fine, but I'm not sure about Amy..." Tails said looking at Amy's head. Amy saw that they were looking over at her. Sonic said "What's wrong with her?" Tails said in a quiet voice "I'm not sure how bad she hit her head, or if she is internally bleeding-" Sonic ran over to her in the middle of Tails' sentence. He looked at her with sad eyes, and said placing his hands on her shoulders "Are you okay?. He was now looking at the red stain on her head and the once pink bandage. She looked at him and said "I'm fine, but I'm more worried about you." "Why would you be worried about me?" he said looking at her eyes. She blushed and said "Because I l-" She was cut off by Shadow and Knuckles laughing. Sonic looked around at them. He saw why they were laughing. They were laughing at him and Amy. Tails even started to snicker, but stopped when he saw he was looking. He immediately let go of Amy's shoulders. And said " Don't do that". This made Amy's heart sink. She said "Why does everything you do with me end as soon as Shadow or anybody else-" Sonic stood up, and glared at Amy. "Why do you always assume that we are an item?" She stood up with difficulty to meet his glare. She said "Why are you so mean to me?" "I'm not mean to you, I just don't like to deal with your lovey-dovey crap." Sonic said almost yelling at her. She felt her eyes tear up and she turned away when they fell from her eyes.
Sonic walked over to Shadow and said. "Lets go before they find us" Rouge said "What do you mean? We are in no shape to go anywhere!" And where would we go?" Shadow answered "This is the home planet of the metarex. There is pond not too far from here." Knuckles helped Rouge stand. Cream walked over to Tails, who stood up. Sonic started walking across the field of grass toward the pond. Shadow followed him with Cream and tails behind him. Rouge was on the other side of Sonic, and knuckles was walking next to her. Amy saw they had begun walking and forced her legs to walk. This hurt, so her legs gave up. She fell to the ground. She was still crying and the pain of her head wasn't helping. She forced herself to stand and walk. she was barley catching up when Dark Oak came up behind her. He raised his arm and hit Amy on the back of the neck. She feel to the ground in a heap unconscious.
Sonic felt like something was wrong. He looked around, he saw Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, but where was... "Amy!!!!" he said turning around. Everyone stopped and turned with him. Sonic saw Dark Oak standing over Amy, a gun pointed at her head. Sonic took a step foreword, and stopped when the gun came into contact with her head. Dark Oak looked pleased, he said "Bring me the chaos emeralds, or she dies. No funny stuff." Amy's eyes opened, and she saw that everyone was looking at her. Then she felt a sharp pain in her head. She looked up and felt a gun was being pushed on her head. Dark Oak must of noticed that she was waking up, because he grabbed her hair and forced her to stand. She couldn't and she fell down to her knees. Sonic yelled at Dark Oak "Let her go!". Dark Oak laughed in that evil laugh. Sonic then said in an angry tone "You lay another finger on her and I will-" "You will what?" Dark Oak cut him off. He pushed her face in the dirt and placed the gun to her left temple. She made a quiet whimper. Sonic froze, he had no choice. He had to give up the chaos emeralds they worked so hard to get. He said in a quiet, defeated voice "You win, I'll give you the emeralds. Just please... don't hurt Amy." Dark Oak did that horrible laugh again, "I wont hurt her, much" with that he grabbed her and started to disappear. It was a slow process. Like wind blowing away sand. As soon as he grabbed her, sonic started running toward them. "Sonic!" Amy yelled. Sonic then yelled "Amy!". Then they were gone, he got there too late. Sonic now regretted saying those mean word. Then Tails called out his name "Sonic?". Sonic turned to Tails. "We are going to get her back, without giving up the chaos emeralds." Everyone nodded in agreement. They sat down and planned their attack.
They had Amy's ship and Tail's x-tornado. They planned it where Shadow, Sonic, and Cream would take Amy's ship and Tails, Rouge, and Knuckles would take the x-tornado. They would act like they were attacking the ship, and in the middle of the fight, Sonic would sneak on the metarex ship. They just hoped they weren't too late.

***

i will add the next chapter in a few minutes...
Sign up to rate and review this story