Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 17.

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Birthday presents lead to something unexpected.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 889 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sure enough they did, I got down there and everyone was there, us, Mindless Self Indulgence, Bring Me The horizon, Paramore, The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, Thursday and LostProphets.
Ian from LostProphets looked over at me.

"Heyy I remember you" he said.

I looked at him confused.

"You was at one of our concerts in england, when Jamie tried to crowdsurf but fell on you" he said.

"ohh yeah, that was me!" I said excidetly.
I looked over at Jamie who laughed.

All the others came over and gave me hugs and 'happy birthdays' and that.
Everyone was chatting and that, a load of them had alcohol, I was straight edge so I didn't have any, it didn't bother me at all really.
I went over to the table and grabbed a glass of coke.

I turned round to see Mikey there "no alcohol? its your birthday" he said

"Straight edge now, after everything I've been through" i replied.

"just like gee" he said back, I knew this from their DVD.

Some bands left not long after 'cause they needed sleep, but MSI came back to our bus with us.
We all sat down in the back room of the bus, the order we were sat; Dad, me, Jimmy, Kitty, Mikey, Lyn Z, Gerard, Ray, Steve and Bob.
All of a sudden someone licked my cheek.

I turned round to see Jimmy grinning, "ohh you didn't!" I shouted as I sat on him.

"gett offf!" he said, but I didn't give in until he pushed me off, we were bored and nobody knew what to do so I suggested we played truth or dare.

It was my turn so I looked over at Gerard, "Gerard I dare you to make out with Lyn Z" I said grinning evily at him.

They looked at each other and then started to make out, I was laughing my ass off, getting looks from everyone, they finished and we continued.

I huffed, "no fair, your all old people, I dont get to make out with anyone" I said.

"Rosie! I didn't really wanna hear that" Dad said.

"Sorry" I said and laughed.

"YOU CAN KISS ME IF YOU WANNA" Jimmy said and pouted.


"Ermm nah thanks Jimmy, think i'll give that one a miss" I said patting his cheek.

"So do you want presents?" Ray said.

I started jumping up and shouted "Yes yes yes!"

Ray went out of the room and came back in with loadsa presents, I grinned from ear to ear as I opened them.

I got a new guitar strap from Ray and some cds.
Mikey got me some dvds and some guitar picks.
Gerard got me 2 new hoodys and Bob got me some new vans.
I thanked all the guys, I didn't see a present off dad though.

"Your not done yet Rosie" Dad said as he went out the room and off the bus.

I gave the guys wierd looks and they just smiled, I heard dad come back in, he walked back into the room and held a box in his hands.

"here you go" he said handing me the box, i opened the lid and looked inside, I was so shocked, it was a gorgeous little ginger fluffy kitten.

"ohmygod thank you dad, your the best i love you!" I shouted throwing my arms around his neck as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my cheek. This looked kinda strange, as I was slightly taller than Dad.

"Your welcome, love you too sugar" he said.

I walked back over to the box and picked the kitten up from the box, it was a girl and I had no idea what to call it.

"Guys have any ideas for names?" I said.

"Gerard" Gerard said.

"haha, nah we've got enough with one Gerard, maybe it could be Frerard" I
said.

They gave me wtf faces.

"what the fuck is Frerard" Ray said.

"you really wanna know?" I said with wide eyes. They nodded.

"well the fans see gerard and dad getting a bit touchy on stage and they presume your gay and that together, so now they made up Frerard" I informed them.

They burst out laughing.

"Thats funny man" dad said, "don't worry, me and gerard are just friends though" he said.

"i know, i know" i said, "ohhh! i have a name!" I exclaimed.

"whatt?" mikey said.

"how about Bella? she looks like a Bella" I said.

"Yeah I like it" Bob said, and so did the rest of the guys.

I sat there stroking Bella before going to bed because I was exhausted.

The next morning I woke up to Gerard screaming like a girl, "ROSIE get your cat off me!" I walked over to his bunk to see Bella licking his face.

I picked her up.

"Aww Gerard she likes you!" I said, and went off, I got ready and went for a walk with Bella by my side.

"Bella, come on" I said to her, she wouldn't budge, "whats the matter?" I said, walking towards my kitten. She was looking forward, so I looked in the same direction as her, when I did, I saw black, I was scared.

The last thing I felt was a plunge to my head and I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story