Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 18

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

The guys find out whats happened with Rosies past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated
FRANKS P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch with Mikey, "did you hear that?" he said.

"Hear what?" I said, I didn't hear anything.

"Some tyres screeching, lets go look" he said as we got up and walked out the door.

There was a body on the floor, no movement, a cat cowering over it.

"SHIT! ITS ROSIE" I shouted running towards her being followed by Mikey.

"MIKEY RING AN AMBULANCE AND GET THE GUYS" I shouted to him, which he did.

I knelt down at her side and held her hand, she had a big bruise forming on her forehead.

"Rosie, rosie come on baby, wake up" I said to her.

Her eyes blinked, but they didn't open, but she spoke.

"Dad, Im scared" she said.

"It's okay baby, dont worry" I said, as an ambulance pulled up.

They put her on a stretcher and I climbed into the back with her, the guys followed behind.

They rushed Rosie off to a room, she had blacked out again on the way. Me and the guys were left waiting in the waiting room.

"Mr Iero?" a young lady said.

"Yes thats me, how's my daughter?" I asked her as I stood up.

"She's fine, you can go through and see her now" she said pointing to the room.

I walked over and the guys followed, I opened the door to see Amys little body lying under a blanket.

I walked over to her side and sat by her, she turned her head to me, "Dad, he hurt me" she said.

"Who hurt you baby, what happened?" I asked her.

"Moms ex, he wanted to keep me when she died, before i went into care" she said, as she started to cry.

"shh baby, it's ok" i cooed, hugging her.

"He hates me, he said I should die, he would come to the care home to try and get me, but they wouldn't let him, he was there and he hit me around the head" she said, "before when I was 11, when I was drinking on the streets with the older kids, he saw me, he tried to rape me, but the police came in time, but he got away"

I felt a tear run down my face, how could anyone do this to her, what a bastard, she's so scared, he better not come by her again.

"Dont worry, if you could tell the police his name then they can get him, whats his name?" I asked her.

"Mark Lawson" she said.

"Okay I'll be back in a minute" I said as I left her side to go ring the police.

Mikey took my place next to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story