Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 19.

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Gerard and LynZ have a suprise for everyone

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 574 words - Complete

0Unrated
ROSIES P.O.V

"Mikey, i'll be okay wont i?" I asked mikey, when he sat next to me.

"You'll be fine Rosie, we'll be here for you" he said to me and grabbed my hand.

I sat up in the hospital bed and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

Dad came back in, "Rosie, the police caught him not long ago for speeding, I explained everything and they said this isn't the first time, so they've arrested him, he won't get you baby, you don't have to worry" he said.

"Im glad hes been arrested, he deserves to be fuckin killed" I said as I hugged dad, "when can I go ?" I said to him.

"Doctors said you can go when your ready" he said, so I got out of the bed and walked out of the room, the guys following me, I turned around, forgetting where Bella was, 'til I spotted her in Rays arms, I ran over, picked her up and cuddled her.

We went back to the van and everyone from the other bands ran upto me to see if I was okay, guess they found out.
We went into our bus and all sat down.

"Think we should cancel for tonight?" Gerard said.

"Guys you are not canceling for me, if I was a fan and you did that I'd be well pissed, your playing!, I'll sit at the side with Lyn Z or Jimmy while your on!" I said to them, I didn't want them to cancel it.

They laughed and said ok.
The guys had to get ready for the show, and Lyn Z had said she'd stay with me while my chemcial romance was on, when they were ready, we went over to the side of the stage and watched mindless self indulgence and the used, then my chemical romance were on last.
I wished the guys luck and hugged them up before they got up on stage, Lyn Z came over and stood by me, the crowd went crazy for mcr.

"You okay now Rosie?" Lyn Z asked me.

"Yeah much better thanks" I said.

My chem started and I was singing along to all of the songs, half way through their set I looked up at Lyn Z, who was staring at Gerard.

"I know" I said.

"huh? what you say?" she said, coming out off her thoughts.

"I know about you and Gerard, I figured it out, none of the other guys know though" I said.

"oh, we didn't wanna tell them yet" she said smiling.

"I won't say nothing, congratulations anyway" i said hugging her.
"Aww thanks hun" she said.

We carried on watching my chemical romance, then they finished and ran off the stage.

"You guys were fuckin awesome" I said to them, hugging dad.

I gave Gerard a tell them look, and he knew what i meant, he looked at Lyn Z who nodded.

"Guys I have to tell you something" they all shut up and looked at him, "well me and Lyn Z, we're engaged" he said.

The guys all congratulated him, then I coughed, they looked at me.

"Guys maybe you should go outside, you know meet some fans and that, trust me they'll be gutted if you don't" I said, and they agreed, I held my dads hand as we walked out, and no suprise, there was some fans waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story