Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Black Parade: The Musical

Intermisson-Authors Note

by dancer126 2 reviews

A/N

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 213 words

0Unrated
Ok since it is intermission and you guy just saw the end of Act 1, I would like you guys to tell me your favorite Scenes, musical numbers, quotes, or other things about Act 1. They can be negative and positive just tell me all your opinions on this act. I have worked hard for Act 1 and I am planning Act 2. I have the basic plots and everything done but I am working on the musical numbers. I need your opinion on whether I should scrap Mikey's solo or not which is You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison because the beginning can fit in on how Gerard and Mikey died. But the lyrics fit less and less as the song progresses, so I was thinking of making that beginning of the song lead into another song, any suggestions about that? Love you guys and my fangirls for following this crazy roller coaster. I know once I am done with this I will curl up in my bed and listen to my 2 favorite Nirvana albums which are Nevermind and In Utero because I have been on MCR overdrive with this story. Love you all kiss kiss R&R.

P.S. My next fanfic project will be a Killjoy Action Movie screenplay;)
Sign up to rate and review this story