Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Erika's one lucky girl.

by ONotz 5 reviews

When Erika wins a year touring with MCR, will she get knocked off her feet by Frank...or knocked up?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 2263 words

2Exciting


I herd the buzz of my phone. It was Saturday, it was also 9 oclock in the morning!

“Hello?” I answered droggily.

“HELLO! Is this Erica Gadsden?” The voice rang out, I shot up.

“Yes?” I asked, the voice was fimmiliar.

“I’m Frank Iero. And you won a year touring with us in the bus!” I smiled.

“Is there a catch Frank?” I asked, knowing there would be.

“Are you over 18?” He asked.

“I’m 18 in about 2 days.” I said. I smiled more, I am talking to Frank!

“Good! We will emil you the details.” He said and hung up. I squeeled.

“DAD! MOM! I WON!” I screeched and hugged everyone.

“Won what?” My brother Jason asked, I danced around in my PJ’s.

“I’M GOING TO BE LIVING WITH MCR!!!” I yelled, I jumped into his arms, he spun me around. I just got out of school. I don’t have to go!

“Awesome!” He said, sounding sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He kissed my head.

“I won’t see you for a year E.” He said, sounding sad. I felt guilty.

“I don’t have to go!” I said hugging him. He shook his head.

“Erica you are going!” He said hugging me. I smiled.

“I’ll call, and if that doesn’t work, I’ll write!” I said hugging him. He smiled again.

“Deal.”

One Week Later, Airport.

I hugged Jason one last time, I walked onto the airplane crying. He waved as I turned, I waved back.

“I LOVE YOU!” I yelled out.

“I LOVE YOU TOO!” He yelled back smiling.

I took my seat by another girl in a black parade outfit.

“Hello.” I said smiling, she looked up.

“Hi.” She said.

“You’re an MCR fan?” I asked, she nodded.

“Were you going?” I asked, she pointed up.

I left her alone. “Sorry…it’s just I lost this necklace I loved. That’s all. I’m Richie!” She said smiling. I smiled back.

The rest of the plane ride was exiting; we talked about a lot of MCR stuff. She had a flight to London next though. I smiled and waved.

Apparently I was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago, the lady yelled at me. I politely said I was sorry and left with her to the venue.

When I got there, they led me to a room and told me to wait there on the couch. Stupidly, I fell asleep. I was awoken by voices,

“FRANK! Leave her to sleep.” I herd someone say, then I felt hands on my shoulders. I knew who it was, but I decided to scare him.

“HELLO! WAKE UP!” He shouted, I then did my ninja skills and tackled Frank.

“HOLY-“ He said, Ray was laughing, Mikey had his poker face on. Gerard was smiling like an idiot. Frank looked dead scared under me.

“You want up Frank?” I asked, I still had him pinned. He nodded. I got off him and he stood up.

“You play rough” He said smiling.

“Grew up with my older brother.” I said. Mikey huffed.

“It’s sad isn’t it?” Mikey said, Gerard pouted.

Mikey laughed, Frank was still rubbing his wrists thought his long sleeved shirt and Ray was texting someone.

“MCR. Five minutes.” Some lady said, Frank threw a skittle at me, I caught it in my mouth.

“So, how old are you old people?” I asked.

“27” Gerard said.
“24” Mikey said.
“23” Frank said.
“26 and a half” Ray said. I smiled.

“Not too old.” I said, they smiled. I threw a skittle over Frank’s head, he pouted.

“What?” I asked.

“I still feel old.” He said, I kissed his cheek. “You look 16, now go jump around like a three year old!” I said. He smiled and followed his band mates up to the stage. I went with a lady to the pit.

The concert was exiting. There were lights and Frank kept blowing kisses towards me. I would wave and jump around.

After the concert I climbed aboard the tour bus. Frank pulled me to the bunks. “This is where we sleep!” He said pointing around. There were only 5 bunks.

“Frank. Where am I sleeping?” I asked looking around. He nodded he looked around.

“Uh…GEE!” He yelled out, Gerard walked through the curtain. “Where is Erica sleeping?” Frank asked pointing around.

Gerard scratched the back of his head. “Well…guess she’ll sleep with you. You are the smallest.” He stated, looking to me. I shrugged like it was no big deal while my mind was going “OMFG! I’M GOING TO SLEEP WITH FRANK IERO! HOW LUCKY AM I!!!!”

“Are you okay with that Frankie?” I asked Frank, He nodded.

“It’s S’kay, you are over 18 right?” He asked seriously. I backed away slowly and he giggled. “I’m kidding Sugar, now, let’s got jump on Mikey!” He said, he ran out of the bunk area. About two seconds later I herd “AH! FRANK IERO YOUR DEAD!” I chuckled and climbed into Frank’s bunk; I was tired and fell asleep.

I woke up with Frank’s arms around me, my face in his neck and he was smiling. I snuggled closer and a camera flashed. I bolted up right.

“MIKEY!” I screeched and jumped out of the bunk. I chased him around the bus. He tripped over a game system but still kept going. Ray grabbed him around the waist and took the camera. He looked at it and chuckled, he also ran.

I ran and jumped on his back, he threw the camera to Gerard who looked at it. He smiled at it and held it over his head. I jumped for it; Frank seemed to come out of no where and grabbed it. He looked at it and smiled “AWWWWWWWWWW!” He said and deleted it.

“Thank you!” I said, gasping for breathe. He chuckled and walked to the counter.

Mikey smiled at me and I tackled him, I pinned him to the ground. Gerard raised his eyebrow “That doesn’t look right Erika.” He said, I immediately got off of him.

Mikey sighed “Thanks’ Gee!” He said sarcastically. I giggled. I stole Gerard’s coffee. Everyone gasped. “What?” I asked and drank it.

Mikey laughed “You are the only one that has ever succeeded in taking his coffee. Gerard was smiling. “Good work kid!” He said and ruffled my hair. I smiled and took a sip. Frank took it and moaned. “Gee, I am stealing your coffee, this is awesome!” He said over dramatically. I giggled. I stole it back and downed it. Gerard smiled at me.

I sat down on Ray’s lap, he was texting someone, he wrapped his arm around me so I wouldn’t fall. I kissed his cheek and jumped up. I strutted to Gerard, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he was shocked. He dropped his sketchpad and I stole it. He chased after me but I locked myself into the bathroom. I flipped through it. I saw his wonderful artwork. But the further I flipped the darker it became. It ended with a figure hanging from a rope. The rope was tied closely around his neck. This figure had red hair and wore a ‘future’ outfit. I gawped at it.

I opened the door and Gerard was leaning against the wall silently crying. His eyes were closed and I pulled him into a hug. “Don’t slip back. Gerard. Just don’t. I love you and won’t tell anyone, but remember, we all love you.” I whispered and let go. He lent down and kissed my cheek. “Thanks’ E.” He smiled and went to his bunk.

I walked to my bunk and laid down. I cried myself to sleep.

The person was walking through a hallway. He walked past me and grabbed the rope. He tied it around his neck. I then realized who it was, Gerard was the one with red hair.
“I’m sorry.” He whimpered and jumped over the ledge, I grabbed the Rope, but it just made his neck snap faster, his head fell downward. He just swung there.

I again woke up by Frank. But this time he was rubbing my back and whipping the hair out of my face. “You were crying sweetie.” He whispered, I nodded and made up a nightmare about my Dad jumping off a bridge. He nodded, he had a weird look on his face.

“You’re lying.” He stated. I sighed.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Well…you kept saying Gerard’s name and I can tell it wasn’t a sex dream.” I hit his chest. He giggled. He got serious. “Are you okay?” I nodded.

“I’m okay.” I said smiling. Fake smiling and getting out of the bunk. I could hear Gerard’s head phones. I pushed the curtain back. “Gee. Can I sleep here?” I asked, he nodded and took his IPod out. He set all of his stuff on his shelf and I laid by him.
“Night.” He said. “Yeah. Night.” I said.

“Erika…” Frank said lifting me, I stirred. “Yeah?” I asked. He smiled down at me and walked me into the bathroom.

“You were having another dream.” He whispered, I shook my head.

“I don’t remember one.” I said, he sat me down in front of him.

He stared at me for awhile. “Erika?” He asked.

“Yeah?” I asked back.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” I nodded and he smiled. “Has it ever happened to you?” He asked, I shook my head. “Oh…Ok.” He said and smiled.

“Want to go get Skittled?” I asked. He nodded.

Your probably wondering what Skittled is, it’s a game with skittles.

I kept throwing them at Frank. Frank occasionally catching some in his mouth. Suddenly I was being picked up. I shrieked and my arms were being held back. Frank’s smile was gone, he looked furious and scared.

“And what do you want?” He said to this guy. The guy laughed.

“Only the girl.” He said, there was a click and a gun was at my head.

Frank backed up a little. “Please don’t hurt her!” He whispered. Gerard showed up at the curtain, his smile faded.

“W-What is going on?” He whimpered out. Frank blew air out of his nose.

“Stay back Gerard.” He said backing a little away. I did something I thought I would never do. I shrieked as hard as I could, it left the gunman confused. I spun and kicked his arm with the gun down, I grasped his shoulder and pulled him forward as I kneed him in the stomach. I maneuvered so I was behind him, when he stood up, I kicked him in his spine, making him fly forward. Frank and Gerard just stared as I did a ninja roll side ways and tripped him. He fell forward. The gun aimed at Gerard. Gerard just started crying. Tears silently ran down his face. I kicked the gun out of his hand; it slid over where a now shocked ray was. I sat on this guy’s chest. One knee was on the floor, other on his lungs. He tried to push me off, but I pinned his arms over his head.

Just the a security guy came in, I got off him, the gunman got up but I kicked him in the side. I pulled the mask off, It was my ex fiancé. “Nooo. No…” I whimpered. He smiled uo at me.

“You will rue the day you walked Ericka!” He laughed, he was finally off the bus.

Frank wrapped his arms around me; I got out of the embrace. “I need to leave. You guys are in danger.” I stated and furiously packed my bags.

“E, no!” Frank protested. Tears spilled out of my eyes.

“I have to go! I don’t want you guys hurt. He pointed the gun at Gerard, Frank.” I said, lifting the bag. Frank took it from me.

“You’re family now. And family doesn’t walk out.” He said, He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I nodded. I didn’t want to go. I leaned back and Frank leaned in, but Mikey came in. “Guys. Gerard needs you.” He said and walked back.

Frank turns on his heel and we walk to Gerard. Gerard looks at me and smiles. “I know love you.” He says and hugs me, he twirls me and sets me on the couch. I giggle.

Frank sits on my lap. I thrust my hips slightly up, making him shiver, but no one noticed.
“Guys…it’s 3 in the (Yawn) morning.” Mikey says. “Time for bed.” He sayd. Gerard and Ray follow but Frank turns to face me in my lap.

“What was that?” He asked.

“What?” I asked.

“This.” He said grasping onto my shoulders and grinding down, I hungrily kiss him. “Erica...” He moaned out. I smiled and pushed my tongue to his neck. I feel his bulge. I shove him off of the couch I’m sitting in. We were rolling on the floor and I went for his belt, but he stopped me.

“Not now. Just met. Not right.” He said gasping for breathe. I nod but attak his lips again .
“Bed time.” I say sweetly and walk to the bed. Frank came in a few minutes later. He wrapped his arms around me.

“Thanks’.” I whisper.

“I told you. You’re family.” He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story