Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter twenty-two

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 751 words

0Unrated
James carried Mikey back to my hotel room, and laid him on the bed. I pulled a chair close, and sat crossed legged, watching him. James informed me Gerard was her, and went to fetch him. He came and sat next to me, waiting for Mikey to wake up. "Is he okay?" He whispered, looking like he was about to cry. "That depends what you mean by okay." He looked at me sharply in the dim lighting. "What do you mean?" I looked down. This would be difficult. "I mean...Mikey had been bitten. The blood was being drained from him so i..." "So, you bit him. He's going to be like you?" I nodded. "I had to do it, Gee. If i hadn't, he'd be dead. Your in danger too. What were you thinking coming here?! I told him it was dangerous!" I collapsed into tears again. Gee pulled me close to him, and i could feel the tears running down his face too. "Its okay..We'll be okay."

A few hours later Mikey awoke. "Gee!" he cried, panicking. "Shh, Mikey its okay! I'm here!" Mikey looked around wildly, then his eyes flashed red as he caught the scent of Gee's blood. I should have realised. "Gerard, get out now! He'll bite you!" Gee looked at me, about to argue, then saw i was serious. "What is going on?" He yelled, as i locked the door behind him. "He caught the scent of your blood! It'll be hard for him for the next couple of days!" I yelled back. "Mikey calm down! Sit!" He sat, anger flashing across his face, quickly followed by confusion. "Whats happening to me?" He whispered. "You were dying...I had no choice..I bit you. Your a vampire, Mikey." He went white. "Fuck. So...now what?" I thought for a moment. For him to be safe around Gee, or any other human for that matter he would need to have blood now. "We're going to hunt. Come on. But, do not tell anyone, as day is rising, and hunting in the daytime is against the rules." That seemed to remind him of something. "Oh, shit, your my queen now aren't you? Should i bow." I laughed. "No, Mikey. Thats not necessary." Especially since i would love for you to be my king, I added in my mind. "Right..So lets go then." I unlocked and opened the door to see a young woman there. "Your majesty. my owner has sent me to see to your friends...needs." "Your...Owner?" She nodded. "I belong to Valentino. He brought me when i was a child. I know what i have to do." She entered the room, and crossed over to Mikey. "What does she want me to do?" He looked at me, bewildered. "Bite her. Take her blood." She revealed her neck, and the hunger flashed in Mikey's eyes. He bit. A gasp escaped her, but she smiled grimly at me. "My owner uses my blood. I'll know when its enough." Sure enough, she stopped Mikey before too long. He groaned, but pulled his mouth away from the bite anyway.

"Is it safe for me now?" Gee hesitantly came back in. We nodded. I looked closely at Mikey. "You can control yourself now?" He nodded, with a quick smile. "Sorry, Gee." Gee shrugged. "You couldn't help it. Its not your fault." He turned back to me. "What did you mean before? You said i was in danger too?" He glanced at Mikey. "No, not just because of his hunger. The council planned the attack on him, and i plan on finding out who was behind it. They will most likely have something planned for you too. They wanted to kill him. They will not fail again. You would be killed."

Everyone in the room looked shocked. "Change me." Gerard spoke with a grim determination. "What? No, Gee." I was shocked now. "I couldn't do that to you." "Its either that or i wait for them to kill me! Is that preferable to you? Coz it sure as hell ain't to me!" His mind was clearly made up, and nothing i did would change that, i could see it in his eyes. "If you are sure. I'm sorry. I'll be taking away your life. You do realise that?" He nodded. Fear passed across his face, but he pushed it away, as he pulled me closer, moving his long black hair away from his neck. "Do it." He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story