Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter twenty three

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 1242 words

0Unrated
I bit into the soft skin. I felt Gee tense, then relax as the poison entered his blood stream. He shuddered as i pulled back. "Why does it feel like icy water is racing around my body now?" He chuckled. "Is that what it feels like?" No-one had ever told me what it was like before, so naturally i was curious. He shrugged. "Yeah kinda...So what we doing today?" He cracked his knuckles, making me frown. I hate the sound it makes. Mikey and the girl were watching him curiously. "Don't you feel hungry?" Mikey asked. That was one of the first things he had felt after awaking. Gee frowned and thought about it for a moment. "Yeah...Now that you mention it..But its not quite hunger, is it? Its like...A longing for the blood." We nodded. Yeah, that's exactly what it was like. The girl moved her hair, exposing her neck again. Gee went over and bit hesitantly. After a long moment, she pushed him away. Gee gasped. "That was...just incredible." She smiled and left. "I shall tell my master you were pleased." She informed me with a curtsy. I nodded and we all watched her go.

"So, we're going to the council, and i'm going to find out exactly what is going on. Then we're all going back to Jersey." I said, looking round to see if they would argue. "We're going to the council. As in, all of us?" Mikey looked nervous. "Chill Mikey, they won't say anything. To be honest, they'll be to shocked to see i have changed both you and Gerard. They will expect you, as you were dying. But not Gerard. I hope to you that surprise, to find out exactly who has gone against me." They took one look at me, and my expression, and shut up. "Just one little detail. You need to wear suits. The council is very formal." They both groaned. "Hey, you think thats bad!" I showed them the dresses i had to wear when visiting the council. "For you, its a one off thing! I have to wear these every time!" I picked out a more modern one, just to add to the shock factor. (http://www.formaldress4u.co.uk/acatalog/Prom_Dress_style_17.html) I went into another room to change, and allow them to change as well. I have to say, they look very handsome in the suits they wore. Mikey went wide eyed and mouthed "Wo-o-o-W! And Gee gasped. "Wow...You look good in a dress. Maybe you should wear them more back in jersey." He grinned. "Shut up!" I flipped him off. "At least i always have a good range when i go to proms!" I laughed.

About half an hour later, i was walking back into the council hall. "All rise and show respect for her majesty and guests." The shock that went through the room was almost visible. It rippled like a wave. "Sit down. We have a lot to discuss." My tone and expression brooked no argument, as me, Gee and Mikey crossed the room, to my "throne". It was a throne, i just don't like to think of it that way. Two more chairs were pulled up beside me, for Mikey and Gee. "What is happening here? I go away to America, and you think you can take matters into your own hands concerning my people?! And who gave permission for this young man here to be attacked, and drained to such an extent, that i was forced to bite him, after i specifically said i would give them a choice in whether they wished to change or not, after they knew what that would mean for them?! I want answers and i want them now!"

The room went silent. I looked around. Or rather, glared. Then i saw a faint shuffling in the middle. Everyone was moving away from a young woman. "Well?" I said, anger building within, but no trace of that in my voice. Outwardly i was calm. On the inside i was seething. "I did what i felt best for our race your Majesty. They knew too much. And now you bring them here! Although i admit my surprise that you have changed them both." "Did you think i'd let you kill them both? The man i love, and his own brother? His flesh and blood? A man i have come to love as my own brother?" The woman's eye's flashed. i turned to two "guards" standing nearby. "Kill her." She accepted her fate with dignity, and for that i commend her. But, as i said to the council, "What she did was unacceptable, and her death would be a lesson to you all, who would dare try and defy me. I may not be here, but i am still your queen. Never forget that." Another wave went through the room, this time as the men and women bowed or curtsied. I waited a few more moments, just to ensure the message had gotten across, then we left. "Wow. You handled that well." Mikey laughed nervously. "It was an act Mikey. I'm not really like that. They just have to believe i am." He still looked a little bit scared, then his expression cleared. "So, you love me, huh?" He grinned. "You already knew that." I smiled, and pulled him close for a kiss. A polite cough made us pull apart a moment later. "Excuse me you majesty. Permission to ask you a question?" "Granted." The speaker was a young girl. About ten. But three hundred years passed since being changed. "Thank you. Is this man to become our king?" She asked with all the curiosity of a young girl. I smiled, and crouched down to her level. Which was not easy in that dress, i tell you. "I don't know, sweetie. I would be very happy to have him as my husband and our king for the rest of our existence. But, our relationship is young, and we have not yet discussed anything like that." She grinned. "I think you make a very beautiful couple." She smiled at us both, then ran back to her "mother". "What a cute kid." Gee murmered. "And if Mikey becomes your king, what does that make me?" "Someone very important...IF Mikey wishes to become OUR king." I blushed.


We went back to the hotel to change. James booked us on the first plane out to the states, which was leaving in two hours. I slept with my head on Mikey's shoulder during the flight, with Gee on the other side of him. We got back to the hotel to find everyone waiting. By everyone, I mean Hayley, Megan (God knows how she manages to get around so fast), Ray, Bob, Frank, Emma, Tess, and Khloe. Like i said, everyone. "How did you know?" Mikey asked "Gee texts us all, saying you were coming back early!" Megan winked. She could tell what i'd done to Mikey and Gee, but was choosing not to say anything. "I'll explain later." I whispered, as i gave her a hug. She gave me a quick look of surprise, but nodded, and i was jumped on by Frank. "Kaaatttteeeee! I missed you! Hugs!!" He was so enthusiastic, it was hilarious! Then everyone pilled on, and it became a huge group hug outside of the airport, earning us some odd looks.
Sign up to rate and review this story