Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter twenty four

by Killjoyechelon1 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 670 words

0Unrated
We eventually managed to get all the huggy-ness out of our systems, and pilled into three cabs, going to my place, since it was empty. Me, Mikey, Gee and Megan were together. "What are you going to do about the hunting? And them being around the others? It could be dangerous." Megan asked, adding "Your majesty" As an after thought. I smiled at her. "Megan, you're my friend, you can speak your mind, and please please PLEASE don't be so formal! I actually hate it!" She laughed, and waited for my answer to her question. "They will hunt with us, and it shall happen twice a week, so that its safe for us all to around the others." We were speaking in low tones, not so that they guys wouldn't listen, they were listening to our conversation, but so the cabby wouldn't hear. They all looked happy with that. "But..Aren't we going to tell them?" Gee asked, scratching his chin. "You need to shave." I said automatically. (Its from a past "life") "No. You and Mikey were in danger knowing, that's why he was attacked. We cannot tell them anything." He frowned but didn't press it. Mikey looked slightly scared, and paler than usually. Megan looked bored. She'd known all of this for hundreds of years, after all.

We pulled up outside my house, the other two taxi's right behind us. I let us all in then said, "Its just like at Gee's, go down to the basement, i'll make coffee, and bring it down. I decided to mix it up a bit, and made my own version of Irish Coffee, which meant putting Vodka in instead of whiskey, and it was black. We didn't have either cream or Whiskey, so that would have to do. "I smell vodka." Ray announced as soon as i took the cups down. "My version of Irish coffee" I explained simply. They all tasted, and either went yuck and tried not to spit it out, or tried to drink the whole lot while it was still very hot! That was a funny site. I made more, a mix of ordinary coffee for those who hadn't liked it, and more of the vodka laced for those who had.

"So. What's been happening without us?" Mikey asked, pulling me down onto my bed beside him. Frank was bouncing up and down like a five year old. Seriously, where does all his energy come from? "Frank! Stop!" Emma pulled him down. He pouted for a moment, then grinned, and jumped on her for a hug and a kiss. "Get a room guys!" Ray groaned. "Says you!" Emma laughed. Him and Megan were sitting very close, discussing something. "WE are just TALKING!" Ray practically hissed. Oh shit, whats going on there?! Tess and Gee were holding hands, and looking quite happy, they were sure to get together soon! Khloe and Bob had sort of disappeared behind a mountain of pillows, and i don't think anyone wanted to know what they were up to! Bless, im sure they wouldn't though...Would they? Hayley was sitting next to me and Mikey texting. I felt a little bad for her, surrounded by all these couples, but she didn't look too uncomfortable, bless her. "So, how was France?" Hayley asked, putting her phone down for a moment and trying to hide her smile. I really wonder who she was texting. "It was...Interesting.." I smiled. "Bit of an understatement" Mikey whispered in my ear, his breathe cool on the back of my neck.



I know this parts quite short, but my hayfever is really baad, and i cannot concentrate, coz its like a million degrees outside! And im english! We are not prepared for this heat! D: I do like it, but i feel like im boiling alive, so i can't concentrate on this right now :L Sorry guys. I hope the weather chills the fuck out soon, so i can write more. If not, i'll just keep doing short updates
Sign up to rate and review this story