Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter twenty five

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-29 - 861 words

0Unrated
I giggled, and whispered back, "I know, but we can't tell them that can we?" He pretended to frown, then grinned. "How about we just ask them to leave instead then, and spend some time together...Alone?" My breathe caught in my throat. He kissed the side of my neck, biting gently. "Are you suggesting what i think your suggesting Mr. Way?" He laughed softly, "Yes Miss Park, I am." he slid his hand under my top as he spoke, unclasping my bra. I bit my bottom lip, and tried to hold back a moan. Luckily people started to notice. "Wow, guys! Let us get out of the room first!" Gee laughed, and pulled Tess up with him. She looked at us then grinned. "Yeah, i think they need privacy, guys." Khloe and Bob reappeared for long enough to say, "Didn't you do enough of that in France?" Before everyone pilled out of the room. Gee stuck his head back in long enough to throw some condoms at Mikey's head. "Think you'll be needing these!" He scowled and throw a pillow in the general direction of the door.

"So, Mr. Way, what exactly did you have in mind." I could already tell. I could feel him as i sat on his lap. I pulled one leg round to the other side, so that i was straddling him. "Well, Miss Park." He started, pulling me closer. "I think your in need to some company tonight, and i think i'm just the person to give that. We won't need these however." He ripped, literally ripped my shirt open sending buttons flying everywhere, then pulled my bra off. "Oh god!" Wow, i didn't think he was experienced in this area! He sucked and gently nipped my breasts, sending shivers down my spine. Not in a bad way, shivers of pleasure. I only wished i was wearing a skirt. I pushed him away for a moment, and stood. He moaned, until i pulled him up and pushed him back, so he was lying flat on my bed. I quickly pulled on my jeans, and joined him. He rolled over so he was on top of me, and kissed my jaw line, coming up to my lips. "Oh gods Mikey!" I moaned, as his fingers worked their magic. He smiled, i felt it against my skin. "You want me?" I laughed, the question was so stupid! "What do you think?! YES!" I nearly screamed, as he finally slid into me.

About an hour later, we both lay panting on my bed. "Holy shit." I heard Mikey whisper from beside me. "I know." I breathed. Then an odd question struck me. "Mikey..Have you ever...Done this before?" He looked at me. "Yeah...With one other. Have you?" "Im over seven hundred years old, Mikey. Of course I have." He looked at bit hurt. "Did you think i wouldn't have." "No! No, of course not!" He lied. "Mikey..." I sighed. Now i guess was time to come clean and tell him everything. "I've been married at times, had children. Had grandchildren. None of them are living any longer, but still." He looked a little bit shocked. "You had kids? And they died?" I nodded. "But...Why weren't they like you?" "Like us you mean" I reminded him gently. He frowned, and nodded. "Their fathers were human. They were human, too. So they died. But for the last hundred years...No one has interested me. James has been frantic, trying to find me someone to spend a lifetime with. But i felt like someone was coming, that would be different..Someone that i would love, instead of pretend to love. I know now, that someone was you. I feel it." He looked satisfied. "So...It's never been like that then?" I shook my head, smiling, and pulling him close for a kiss. He responded quickly. "Again?" I laughed softly, and rolled over so i was on top of him this time.

After we were done...For the third time, if you really want to know, we slept, Mikey wrapping his arms around me and promising never to let go, not "In a million years" as he said. We woke for school early the next morning, and took turns to shower....Sort of. He went to shower, i joined him, then let him shower properly, then i showered. Then we dressed and left for school. I took him on a detour through the woods, so it was safe. We saw Gee as we walked towards the woods, and dragged him along too. "You guys can't go to school without having blood first." They nodded, and followed me. I knew i'd be able to handle it, as I'm a lot older than them, and i've been doing so for much longer. We found a couple of people, tourists it seemed, on the other side of the woods, and they fed on them. "Whats with the whole dissolving thing?" Mikey asked me afterwards. Gee looked over curiously too. I shrugged. "Not a clue, just something that happens. Now come on, recently gained immortality is not a good reason for missing school."
Sign up to rate and review this story