Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Say Whhhhat?!

by jadesohma 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 586 words

2Exciting
"Jackie Chan! WUAAAAAAAAAAA!" Mikey sounded, copying the screen. We WERE watching Jackie Chan Adventures, then Frank got the remote and put on Kathy Griffin: She'll cut a bitch. Which I'm fine with.

After that, everyone started yelling and fighting for the remote.

"I need a job." Escaped Ray's mouth, the only calm one. We all stare blankly at him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL RAY?!" Frank yelled and pointed at him. Slowly, he poked the fro, checking if it was real.

Ray, or who ever he is, smacked Frank's hand away. Frank stuck his tongue out and ran behind Gerard. "I'm serious guys. I need to get a job. For the baby's sake."

"Aw! Babe!" Emmy yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head down on his fluffy fro.

"IT'S NOT THE REAL RAY!!" Mikey yelled.

"Mikey shut up!" Ray barked.

Mikey turned to me. "Raymond was mean to me." He pouted and made puppy eyes under his glasses which were at the tip of his nose. HE'S SO FRICKEN ADORKABLE! I giggle and push the glasses up to the bridge of his nose. In place, I kiss his nose.

"You don't know how good it feels to finally do that." I breathe, raising my hand to his chest. I wanna touch him. I wanna touch him. I wanna touch him. I'm almost drooling. He just looks so good in....a T shirt.... Hell he looks good in anything...

"I know... I can finally do this.." He trails off, placing a hand my my ass.

"Aren't you happy?" I ask, feeling the thing on my thigh.

"Oh...Uh....Yeah!" He smile widely at me, leaning in for a kiss.

"So it's final! We all get jobs!" I hear somewhere behind me.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I yell.

"Not you, only the guys." Bob asured.

"Oh cool." I say, then I smack Mikey's arm. "You can buy me stuff now!" I giggle. YAY! SPARKLY THINGS!

"Great..."





"I-I got us jobs!" Ray yelled starring at the screen of his laptop. He jerked his hands up in victory. "I WIN!"

Everyone droped thier job-hunting material and ran over to look at the mystery job Ray found. "Hell no Ray! Your crazy!"

"Gee! Common! It's the only one we found where we all got the job." Ray whined.

"Your fro is going to look funny in that little viser, Ray." Aj promised.

Ray sighed. "I know and I'm willing to face it because I need the money."

"Are you going to roller skate?" Emmy asked.

"No that's Mikey's job." Ray snickered.

"I'll drop everything!" Mikey warned.

"MIKEY'S ON THE ROLLER SKATE!" Frankie yelled happily.

"Damnit all! You guys suck!" Mikey spat.

"I ONLY SUCK ON WEEKENDS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Aj yelled in Mikey's ear.

"It's true. She does." Bob agreed.

And with that, we all shared a nice shutter and the thought of Aj and Bob.
---
Okay, not the best chapter I know but I needed to end it... Haha, so how'd you like it??? Midnight_Owl and midnightblackparade welcome to the fan base, THE AWESOME UNICORNS! Yes that is what I call you guys XD And you guys wanna guess what job they got????

ALL YOU CHOSEN WOLF FANS!!! Imma start working on the second once I'm done with this! And I never got an answer! DANNY OR JACKIE?! I will change the P.O.V. but I need a main one!! I don't know!! HELP!! Thanks:D
Sign up to rate and review this story