Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Turtle Talk

by jadesohma 3 reviews

I'm sorry guys! I feel so bad!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 725 words

3Exciting
"Look! There's Mikey! See!" I yelp, pointing while trying to park my poor car.

"Oooo and Ray in the viser! It's cutting off circulation in his fro!" Aj screamed in my ear. "And Bob just dropped something!"

"But he's not on roller skates!"

"I KNOW!"

We all laugh before I shush them so I can push the botton. The speaker flipped on then came Gerard's voice. "Welcome to Sonic how may I help you?"

"Hey, can I get two Ways and an Iero please?" I say into the mic.

"Get me a Bryar!" Aj yelled.

"Don't forget my Toro!" Emmy chimed in.

I heard Gee sigh into the mic. "Guys that's our whole waitressing staff. I can send Frankie out or Mikes. Em, you just missed Ray's break and Aj, I DON'T feel like cleaning up whatever mess you would make in the bathroom."

I can't help but laugh. It's true.. "Alright, give me Frankie, two moca java chillers, and an oreo blast for pregers."

"Okay. It'll be out in a minute." He muffled.

"Wait, don't I need to pay?"

"Our manager isn't here so no." I could hear him smile.

"Thank you Gee Gee. Now send Frankie!" I command.

"Yeah, yeah." And the line went dead.

"That was nice." Aj said happily.

"What did you mean oreo blast for pregers?!" Emmy asked, rubbing her oh so pregnant belly, woth worried eyes.

"You can't have coffee pregers. Dur. You want that little thing to be brain damaged do you?" I ask sharply.

After a short silence, I look at Emmy. She had tears in her eyes and her lip quivered. "N-No! I-I don't!"

"Aw Emmy, Don't get emotional! Please! I'm sorry!" I beg. Damn, I hate these mood swings.

She sniffed and whiped her eyes. "I-It's okay, Devin."

I opend my mouth to say something but was interrupted by a nocking on my window. I turn and see Frank's smiling face. "FRANKIE!" I yelled, opening the window. "Get in the car! Aj move over!"

Aj moved to the other side of the car as Frank opend the door and slid in. "Ugh! I hate working!" Frank collapsed in the seat, banging his head on Aj's leg. "That baby better be grateful! When do you find out the sex anyway?"

Emmy's eyes lit up. "NEXT VISIT!"

"I HOPE IT'S A BOY!" Frank beamed. "He'll have Ray's fro!"

"I hope it's a girl!" I chirp. "That girl would be so cute!"

"I say she have a turtle!" Aj announced firmly. I swear I have no idea how she keeps a straight face saying this shit.

"No! Do you know how much that will hurt?!" Emmy protested.

"Yes and I think it will be worth it to have a turtle nephew! His name shall be Franklin and have a small Ray fro on top of his little green head." Aj explained wagging her finger.

Emmy just stared at her blankly, I laughed... "Is this what you think about when your all alone?" Frankie asked staring at her as well.

Aj's eyes bugged. "HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW?! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

I chuckle, turning my head to the window. I jump three feet in the air seeing Mikey's face pressed uup to the glass. With my mile-an-hour heart beat, I slowly lower the window. "Two java chillers and an oreo blast for prego?" He says with a smile.

"That's us! Danka!" I chirp.

"Danka?" He repeats.

"Thank you in German." I inform him.

"Oh."

"YEAH! I'm bilingual!" I say proudly.

"Devin you couldn't speak German if you were born there!" Aj yelled. Then she came over and took her java chiller.

I don't respond and take a sip of my own java chiller. "Not true.....Lady GaGa taught me German."

"I'm proud." Frank sounded.

"Thank you! See, Frankie loves me!" I bark at my 'friends'. I cross my arms and pout as Emmy and Aj hugged me close. I feel loved.
---
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I FEEL SO BAD! I'm jjust on vacation and was on a 12 hour drive yesterday. When I hacked into the wifi on a bus all I wanted to do is update but my laptop was in the trunk > . < wa! I'm so sorry you guys... Sooo how'd you like it anyway? Haha.. I like the baby talk...~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story