Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Hey Theres Something Missing

by jadesohma 5 reviews

Lyric from welcome to the family XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 613 words

2Exciting
"Okay Amelia, are you ready for this?" Dr. Fineberg asked, putting this jelly on her oh-so pregnant belly. IMMA POET!

She nods quickly as she squeezed mine, and of course, Ray's hand. 'Death by Prego grip' Is going to be the reason why I can't hold a pencil.

The doctor smiled and took the camra and placed it on her belly. Right away we heard the tiny and fragile heart beat. It was in line with Emmy's. Mother and child so insync.. I could listen to the haunting sound all day.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Toro. It looks like your the proud parents of a little girl." Fineburg said softly.

I had tears in my eyes and I'm just the aunt. I turn my head to Ray who was completely balling. Tear poured from his eyes and met his growing smile. And Emmy... She couldn't stop staring at the screen.

It was a long pause. Not an awkward one, a beautiful silence.

"ALRIGHT WHO DIED?!" Aj yelled, flinging the door open. I swear I could have killed her.

"AJ!" I screamed.

"Yes?" She asks innocently with big puppy dog eyes.

"Out! Now!" I snap.

"No no, it's fine. We're done here anyway. Would you like a picture?" Finberg asked. Not helping!

"They'll love a picture! So how is my little turtle??" This poor child...

"Shes great!" Ray says through his tears. I look at Aj, seeing if she ot the "she". I look at her face and for the first time ever it was blank. She stared intently at Emmy. It's really scaring me.

"It's.....a girl?" Aj said lightly.

"Yeah! I beautiful baby girl!" Emmy chirps.

Aj looked down at her feet. "It all seems so real now, ya know? Once you come up with a name it'll be so scary... She's coming so quickly..." How the hell did Aj get so deep in 5 seconds?!

Ray then turned to Emmy. "Speaking of, Emmy I was thinking about a for a while now and I wanted to know if you liked it as well." He looked down and smiled. "How about Samantha? I've alway liked that name and I want it to be the name for our little girl. What do ya say?"

Emmy looked at him. "HELL YEAH TORO!" She yelled in his ear before engulfing him in a bone-crushing hug.

"Aw well thats sweet." I say bluntly.

"It is." Aj said with a smile. She raised her hand to touch the screen. "Hey little Sammy." She whispered to the small image frozen there.

It's then I relize this child will have an amazing life. She will have so many people there to love her and care for her. She'll be the happiest thing. She will get everything she will ever want but still be under control and loveable. She'll be smart and good hearted. Yes. Sammy, welcome to the family.

---
I hope that made you guess tear cause it made me....Maybe because im on somethng.... I dunno. But from here on in, IT'S BABY SHIT! YAY! And I have a problem... I know the mother wanted a boy but I couldn't do it. I love little girls so much! Haha and come to think about it, I really seem to support teen pregnancy! Chosen wolf now this! Holly hell! Oh and are you guys fans of ouran high school host club? I finished the seires and been thinking about a fanfiction. I'll be putting it up on my other account girgirl. Haha heres the link for it http://ficwad.com/author/112755 check it for the fiction. I'll probably do that after this....Hmmm... ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story