Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Turtle me ths!

by jadesohma 5 reviews

Lame title, I know...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 810 words

1Funny
"Hey Emmy?" Alex called popping up next to her.

"Hmm?"

"Your getting kinda..." Kori led on.

"Big." They say together. Emmy's face fell, feeling alittle offended. "We think we should go shopping!"

"I mean..." Alex rocked her head back and forth.

"You haven't even started the nursery!" Kori finished, tugging on Emmy's sleeve.

"Yeah didn't Dad clear out the office?" Alex asked tapping her chin.

"All for you and Turtle!" Aj chimed in. I guess it's my turn but I don't know what to say...

"Stop making me feel bad! Mr. Igoe gave you a whole room at Devin's house!" Emmy snaped at her sister.

Aj didn't seem fazed. "I am very greatful and I USE the room." Aj smiled widely as her sister smacked her in a loving manner.

"Shut up. So what did you guys say about shopping?" The twins looked at eachother with their devilish smile.

"We should go baby shopping!" They said at once.

"Okay!" Emmy chirped. She clapped her hands. "Devin! Come on girl!" She whistled.

I swatted the air for her to be quiet. "Hold on! I wanna see the little fruit cake on toddlers in tiaras! LITTLE GERARDS AND FRANKS!" I point to the little blonde boy carrying his two dolls.

"You are horrible!" Aj lectured, smacking my shoulder and leaning above me on the sofa, "THAT one looks more Gerard! See the mascara!" That's when we both collapsed in laughter.

I could just FEEL Emmy and the twins roll their eyes. "Both of you! Now!"

"Yes mommy!" Aj and I chant.

"Hey that's our thing!" Alex and Kori yelled.

"Too bad!" We fight back.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Emmy yells like, well, a mom. I feel bad for Sammy already... Once we all quiet down and look at her she giggles. "Thanks!"

Holy hell shes crazy. "Let go to the car!" I squeak, not wanting to deal with another prego mood swing. Or at least not until we get to babiesRus.

---------------------

"This one!"

"No this one!"

"I LIKE THIS ONE!"

Alex, Kori, and I scream in Emmy's face. I think we all ad a non-spoken agreement to annoy the living shit out of her. We all push her to different cribs and car seats, confusing her.

"I swear you guys are going to be the death of me. Once I pop this baby out I'm going to have 5 kids to worry about." Emmy sighs and looks at all of us. "Speaking of, wheres the dumbest one in the land?"

"Yeah, where is Aj?" The twins ask, searching.

"THE AWESOMEST PERSON ALIVE IS RIGHT HERE! HA HA HA!" Aj ran out from behind the shelf, jumping and putting her hand on her hips.

I start clapping at the preformance as did Kori. I stare at Aj until I notice what's in her hand. "Oh Aj thats not?"

"OH YES IT IS!" She brings the stuffed toy out and shoves it in my face. "A STUFFED TURTLE FOR MY LITTLE TURTLE!"

"Oh shit." The four of us said. Damn we're good!

Aj's face feel. "You guys suck! You act like I'm an idiot and you just drag me around because you have to!" Once she figured out no one was denying it she gasped. "You people suck! Me and Bob are doing it on all of your beds! As if we haven't done it before!"

We all look at her in horror. They did it on my bed?! I could help but scream in my head. "We're going to bed bath and beyond after this. I need to burn my sheets."

"Fine with me" Emmy agreed. I heard Aj giggle in the backround. "So, ca we buckle down. I do want to get a crib today."

"I saw the perfect one!" I giggle and tug on pregos arm. I take her through two aisles until I point to the farthest on in the corner. "THAT!"

Emmy's eyes follow my finger to the pink crib with teddy bears dancing around. They had balloons and candy in their hands. They all skipped around the boreder. It came with a moon and stars mobile.

"Devin that's perfect!" She gasped. "It's probably $1,000!" She whined as her shoulders sagged. "I can't aford anything good."

"Nah, I'll pay for it! Or more like daddy will..." I look away...yay daddys debit card...

"You buy a fucken crib and I can only afford a damn turtle! SHE LIKE MINE BETTER!" Aj yells, running to the front of the store.

"Yeah yeah, Some one get this down for us."
---
THERE'S A CHAPTER! I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS! I FEEL SO BAD! But thank you for your kind words! I really take them to heart! I smile when I read them! I missed you guys alot! I have to go! Bye! I miss you and love you all! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story