Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The thirtieth and thirty first entry.

by xDcee 3 reviews

Chapter you guys :) Slightly looking up for him? Still short though.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 440 words

3Exciting
Guys, I finally found my USB, surprisingly after I posted up my apology. >.<
So this means another update (finally) sorry about building up false hope with my apology update, I didn't want to make you think it was a chapter but I thought you should know why I haven't updated in a while, so another apology. Enjoy my lovely readers! :)


Gerard talked to me today. Not because I was with Mikey this time, he actually came and sat with me to talk. He asked how I was going, if there was any news on mum and if, maybe, I was coming round his house to hang with Mikey, and when I told him I had a lot of homework to do, his face fell. He looked gutted even...
I felt terrible. So I went to their house after school to hang and when I knocked on the door, he answered and wouldn't stop smiling at me! Mikey was equally weirded out and started singing 'Gerard loves Frankie' as he skipped around the room as we were trying to watch a movie. It just made me So embarrassed and, by the redness of Gerard's face, he was to.
Diary, I am once again wondering about what I think of Gerard. Do I trust him again or do I just stay friends with Mikey and let him keep tormenting my life or befriend him again and act like he never hurt me in any way. I don't know diary...
Frank, 10 December.

I got another note today, you know like the other ones I've said about? Like the Drawing and stuff? Yeah, I received another one of those and I think I know who it's from...
This note said 'Apologies mean nothing now, but I'm sorry for it all. I want to make it up to you but I have nothing here at all' and this one, like the first one (?), has a picture of both the raven hair boy and I, kissing while I am 'straddling' his lap as he sits on a chair with his arms wrapped around my waist. I'm looking at it now actually, smiling, and the only person I know with hair that covers their face like that is Gerard. Should I ask him if it is? or will it just freak him out? ...
Also, I recntly found out where mum went. She admitted herself into rehab, so she is 'getting better'. Well she could have told me!!
Anyway, I actually need to stop writing... that homework from yesterday? Yeah, still not done. Until I write again, goodbye.
Frank, 11 December
Note: I really rreeaaalllyyyy think I like him.
Sign up to rate and review this story