Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 5:The horror at Zerenski's mansion. Part1

by vega123 0 reviews

Zerenski invites Rayne over to his mansion. what does he have in store for her?

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-31 - Updated: 2006-05-31 - 1473 words

0Unrated
Zerenski: damn it! (He pounds the table.) Those idiots lost to a Dhampir. A half breed.
(Ephemera enters the room.)
Zerenski: what do you want now?
Ephemera: I'm here to tell you, I told you so.
Zerenski: (angry.) Are you trying to make me madder than I am already?!
Ephemera: if I was you I'll worry about father than your emotions.
Zerenski: father? What about him?
Ephemera: I overheard him talking to Ferril. He said that he was getting impatient with your failures. He's thinking about killing you, and give Ferril the job to take care of the Dhampir.
Zerenski: this can't be true. You lie!
Ephemera: yes it's true. If I was you I'll kill her as soon as possible.
Zerenski: (He thinks.) I'll finish her tomorrow night at my mansion.
Ephemera: I hope you do, for your sake. Good luck.
(She exits.)
Zerenski: the one who will be needing luck is that Dhampir.

(Ephemera meets up with Ferril in Ferril's room.)
Ephemera: he fell for it sister.
Ferril: I knew he would. That idiot. Now the Dhampir kills him and I take over and finish her off.
Ephemera: perfect plan sister.
(Ferril then grabs her sister by the face.)
Ferril: remember I'm in charge. So don't even think about betraying me. I'm stronger than you, so if you even try to betray me I will kill you. Got that.
Ephemera: yes sister.
Ferril: now leave me.
(Ephemera exits, then she smiles as she leaves.)

(Rayne goes inside the museum to retrieve the Dhampir guns, but they are missing.)
Rayne: what the fuck? Where are they?
(A shadow creeps behind Rayne and grabs her shoulder.)
Rayne: (She turns around.) It's you.
Severin: (Showing the guns.) Looking for this Rayne.
Rayne: you bastard. I thought you abandon me.
Severin: come on Rayne. I wont do that.
Rayne: so why you left then?
Severin: you told me to stay down.
Rayne: yeah I did, so why didn't you?
Severin: well I thought to myself, while you're fighting those guys. I'll pick up the guns, but you beat me to it, but I saw you fight those guys when I arrived.
Rayne: you were here and you didn't help?
Severin: it looked like you had everything under control. Plus those fights made you stronger.
Rayne: it sure did. So you were testing me if I could beat them by myself.
Severin: you can say it like that. (He pauses.) I'm sorry about Valon.
Rayne: yeah, who new he had a good heart, but I have to forget about this incident and continue my mission.
(Then a bat comes flying through the window with a message on it's wings. Rayne grabs the bat and reads the note out loud to Severin.)
Rayne: it reads: to the Dhampir. If you want to know who sent those men to kill you come to the Zerenski Mansion. It is 50 miles from the museum. Come tomorrow night and bring the guns with you. Let's end this once and for all, but come alone. Also dress your very best.
Severin: well Rayne this is your mission, but I'll give you an ear piece so I can keep in contact with you from the outside.
Rayne: thanks Severin.
Severin: one more thing these guns are yours.
Rayne: their mines, but why?
Severin: they're very powerful. You may need it. After all they are called Dhampir guns.
Rayne: thanks for your help. (She looks at the sharp long metal injection.) What are those sharp things?
Severin: those things make the guns special. If your low on ammo, all you have to do is stick those sharps things in enemy and suck out his/her blood. The guns refill only on blood.
Rayne: you now what Severin?
Severin: what Rayne?
Rayne: I'm going to enjoy this new toy.
Severin: I knew you would. (He looks at the sky. It's turning to day time.)
Rayne: come on Rayne. Lets get some sleep. Tonight we'll go to the Mansion.
(They exit.)

(The day goes by and it is already night fall. Rayne and Severin set out to the mansion. They need a vehicle. So Rayne gets an idea.)
Rayne: I have an idea Severin.
Severin: what is it?
(Rayne goes to the side of the road and waits for a car to come by. A car appears and Rayne puts out her leg. The car stops.)
Rayne: I like your car.
Man: I like you. Want a ride?
Rayne: that sounds good, but I have a better idea.
(She grabs him and pulls him out of the car. Severin gets into the car.)
Rayne: thanks.
Man: hey what are doing? That's my car.
Rayne: (She gets in.) Not any more.
(She takes off and the man chases the car, but he gets tired.)
Man: Fuck you! (He yells out.)
Severin: that was a dirty trick.
Rayne: I got the car right. Stop complaining. Next stop the dress store, and a place to fix my blades.
Severin: Why to the dress store?
Rayne: I need to dress appropriate like the letter said.
(She presses the pedal and they go really fast.)
Severin: (To himself.) Damn women drivers.

(They arrive at the dress store and break in. Rayne picks a nice black dress.)
Rayne: what do you think?
Severin: it's all you Rayne.
Rayne: (She puts it on and poses.)
Severin: work it honey.
Rayne: shut up. Lets go and don't say that again.
Severin: sorry Rayne, but I never saw in a dress.
Rayne: don't get used to it. It is a one time thing.
(They get in the car and head to a black smith who fixes her blades and make it better than before. Then they leave and head to the mansion. They arrive at the mansion.)
Rayne: this is the mansion.
Severin: yes. This is your brother's.
Rayne: well I'm going to teach my brother a lesson.
Severin: (Handing Rayne an earpiece.) Here take this and put it in your ear.
(She does.) Now I'll communicate with you from out here. Tell me if you need help and what you see. Got that.
Rayne: I got it. I'm going in.
(She goes in. Severin communicates with her.)
Severin: watch your back. This can be a trick.
Rayne: I will. Don't worry.
(She hears something in the ball room.)
Rayne: here I come Zerenski.
(She enters, but the room is filled out with people in masks. It is a masquerade party. Everyone had either a dress or suit on.)
Rayne: he invited me to a party.
(The people greet Rayne.)
Woman#1: that's a nice dress.
Woman#2: I'm simply loving this dress.
Rayne: thank you. I do have a question for you two. Where's the host?
Woman#1: He's coming out in a second.
Woman#2: he is so handsome.
Rayne: (grunting.) I'm sure he is.
Severin: report Rayne.
Rayne: (Rayne goes to a corner.) You wouldn't believe it, but he is hosting a party.
Severin: be careful. I don't trust him. This party can be a decoy.
Rayne: I'll be careful, here he comes. I'll let you go.
(Zerenski comes out to the balcony of the ballroom. He has a black suit with a bow tie on and slip back hair. He starts to talk.)
Zerenski: welcome all. I'm sure your loving the party. (He pauses.) I want to know if there is a Rayne here tonight?
(She walks towards the front, so Zerenski can see her.)
Rayne: I'm Rayne.
(The crowd goes silent.)
Rayne: this party died.
Zerenski: your mistaken you Dhampir. The one who is going to die is you.
Rayne: how's that?
Zerenski: look behind you.
(She turns around and sees the guest growing fangs and start to growl at Rayne.)
Zerenski: you're the main guest.
Rayne: these fools are not strong enough.
Zerenski: we'll see if you can beat 500 vampires by yourself. If you manage to survive. I'll be in the court yard. Oh yeah, my people rip her apart.
(Smoke appears and bats and then he disappears. The guests lick their lips and they attack. Rayne fights back with her blades, but the numbers are to great. They gang up on her.)
Rayne: fuck! I'm in deep shit now.
(Her ear piece falls off and breaks. They continue to attack, but in a burst of anger she sends them all flying. Meanwhile Severin try's to contact Rayne.)
Severin: come in Rayne. Come in. Damn, I better go in.
(The vampires back Rayne in a corner. They charge in. One by one she slices their heads, but they keep coming. They grab her arms and hold her down. One vampire grabs a sword from a statue.)
Vampire: hold her. I'll end this now.
(He raises his sword. Rayne struggles, but no avail. there are too many holding her. The vampire raises the sword.)










Sign up to rate and review this story