Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha meets Inuyisha

chapter1:mortal dakeness

by Inuyisha 2 reviews

bacicly its about a girl who stumbles across Inuyasha and his gang by accident.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 325 words

-1Illiterate
Runnig blindly through the forrest, Inuyiasha could still hear the voices of the angry villige people.

"Hey get back here, you little half-breed!"

Inuyisha stops running when she didn't hear the voices anymore.Inuyisha looks up at the full moon.'Why must I change into a mortal every single full moon',she thought,It's a good thing tonight is the last night for a full moon.Sighing in relif she made a bed out of leaves and went to sleep.When she woke up the next morning she found a girl hovering over her.

"Inuyasha?....Inuyasha?"the girl said.Inuyisha got up to see who the girl was talking about."It's about time you got up, Inuyasha."She said it with a smile like she knew Inuyisha.

Inuyisha said politly,"Who ever this Inuyasha person..."She was cut off by a sword that was close to her neck.she looked up to find a full-fledged demon that looked like her brother that died long ago.Inuyisha smiled and said,"Sesshomada,you're alive?! I can't beleive it.My brother is alive!" Without warning she pushed the sword out of the way so that she could hug her "brother".

When she did he growled and slong her to the ground.He looked embrassed and desgusted."Inuyasha! Stop playing games, and fight me."he said.

"Inuyasha? I'm not Inuyasha. My name is Inuyisha."said Inuyisha pointing to her self.

The little girl said'"Lord Sesshomaru, I think she might be telling the truth."

Sesshomaru said,"Rin can't you see that 'She' is Inuyasha?"

Rin asked," Then why is she just standing there? And why doesn't she have the tetsuiga?"

Sesshomaru took a good look at Inuyisha. `Why is this scent diferrent? It's the scent of a half-demon,Has my blood,but another blood type.And It's not one of Inuyasha's.'`Sesshomaru thought.Sesshomaru turned his back and with a sient 'come on Rin' they left leaving Inuyisha speechless.
Sign up to rate and review this story