Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha meets Inuyisha

Chapter 2: on the way

by Inuyisha 1 review

Inuyisha meets her chidhood friend Kagome,and her gang.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Miroku, Sango, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-31 - Updated: 2006-05-31 - 856 words

-1MarySue
Inuyisha blinked a few times,'Why do they keep calling me this one named Inuyasha?'she thought.Inuyisha shrugged and walked in the opposite direction that Sesshomareu went." I wonder why that girl Rin looks just like my friend Kagome.And why does Kagome look like my mom, Kikio?"she sighed.She walked about 30 more minutes,before she decied that it was time to practice her sword fighting skills.When she drew out her sword,she felt like she was going to die.Tears began pouring out her eyes."Why did you three have to come to me like that?Huh?!" Sadly Inuyisha calls out her family's names."Inutaishou!Kikio!Sesshomada!Why!Why did you com near me when I was In that form?!!" Inuyisha painfully remembers that night.
Flashback

"Inuyisha!Inuyisha!Please stop it Inuyisha!" calls out Kikio,her mom."Inuyisha I don't want to hurt you sweetie!" said Kikio drawing out the Tentseiga.

Inuyisha Turns around in her demon form.Inuyisha answers her mother with a hiss.

"Kikio!" calles out he brother Sesshomada."Whoa!Inuyisha is having a meanie stage!" said Sesshomada drawing out the Tetsuiga.

Inuyisha sniffs the air,turns around, and dodges a tackle from her dad.

"Inuyisha what's wrong with you?"Inutaishou asks while drawing out Sounga.

Inuyisha baked a code that her dad taught her:Bark,Wimmper,Wimmper,Yelp.And she managed to point in the sky.Inutaishou who completly understood what she was saying looked all around the sky.

He saw that there was no moon, meaning that Inuyisha was in her super dangerous demon form.Even though he was a Full-felged demon he could ont beat her.

"Inutaishou,what's wrong?" asked Kikio.Inutaishou gave her the worried look.She gasped,"No she can't be!"

Inuyisha takes advanage of the situation.She attacks,"Lovescar!" It hit her family perfectly.Knocking their swords out of their hands.Before They could even react,she grabbed all three swords and merdged them together.Forming the Sonseisuiga.

"Inuyisha don't you even dare!" said Inutaishou stepping in front of his family.

'The sun is coming up!Kill them! Kill them already!'said the Sonseisuiga.

"I'm so...sor..sorr...I'M SO SORRY!" Inuyisha managed to say before slaying her family with 'Scar of Emotiom Strike:Sorrow!'with that one swift move.
End Flashback
Inuyisha sat there as though she had seen a ghost.She put Sonseisuiga back in it's sheathe.

"Inuyasha!Inuyasha!Where are you Inuyasha?!" Inuyisha hears a lot of people calling.They spot Inuyisha.A girl with a with white top with a green skirt walked up to her.slap

"Inuyasha how many times have I told you!DON'T HIT SHIPPO!"slap slap slap

Inuyisha holds her cheek and says,"Kagome! S'up?It's me Inuyisha."

"Don't you s'up me.And who is Inuyisha?!" Kagome asked in an annoyed tone.

'Oh yeah!When we were little I went by a completely different name.What was it again? Oh yeah, it was Ahsiyuni!I picked my name backwards so that it would be easy to remember.' Inuyisha thought."Oh sorry my 'real' name is Ahsiyuni." said Inuyisha smiling.

Kagome stood there looking shocked.'No way.It can't be my old childhood friend,Ahsiyuni!'Kagome thought."If you are Ahsiyuni, Then what was my dog's name?"asked Kagome.

"Your dog's name was Dia." said Inuyisha.

"I don't have a dog!" said Kagome.

"Kagome don't forget that when we were little dia means none."

Inuyisha said smileing.Kagome hugs Inuyisha and says,"I never doubted you for a second." Kagome introduced all of her friends to Inuyisha. "This is Kirara." She said pointing to a cat demon who greeted Inuyisha with a friendly meow,which she returned. "This is Shippo." she said pointing to a small fox demon.Inuyisha And Shippo shoke hands."This is Sango." she said pointing to a girl with a big boomarang.Sango and Inuyisha bowed in respect. "And this is Miroku." she said pointing to a pervert of a monk.When he came to greet Inuyisha she noticed that her Uncle Naraku's curse on his right hand.

"Have any one of you encountered Naraku?" Inuyisha asked.Everyone stiffened at that name.

In a matter of seconds an attack was launched. "Windscar!" before that attack could hit Inuyisha pulls out her sword and says,"Barrier Defender!" It stopped the Windscar perfectly.

"Who in the heck are you?" asked a strange figure in the darkness.

"My name is Inuyisha,What Is yours?" said Inuyisha.

"My name is Inuyasha." he said. He came out of the darkness.He looked exactly like Inuyisha.

"Are you two, long lost twins?" Sango,Kagome,Shippo,Kirara,and Miroku asks at the same time.

"NO!" say Inuyisha and Inuyasha at the same time. Everyone is silent.

"And besides.Our eyes are completey differnt colors.His is an amber gold.And mine is an emberal green." Inuyisha said.

"Shut up!" Inuyasha yelled.

"No you shut up Inuyasha."Inuyisha said.Then they started fighting.

"Inuyasha.Sit!" Kagome yelled.

Pow! Inuyisha and Inuyasha plowed into the ground.

"What'cha do that for?!" Inuyasha and Inuyisha yelled while trying to get up off the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story