Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unfair As It May Be

Chapter Three

by x_constance 0 reviews

Conny has feelings for Frank, but there's a lot to talk about.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 621 words

1Ambiance
CHAPTER THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I woke up alone on the sofa, the sun still up. It took me a minute to completely wake up. Stretching and yawning, I tiptoed into the kitchen, where Frankie was watching TV and drinking a cup of coffee, completely unaware of my presence. I waited for him to put his coffee on the counter, then jumped on his back. We landed on the wood floor in a giggling heap, and he kissed me on the cheek.

"You scared the shit out of me!" he said as he wormed his way free.

"I know!"

He wrapped one arm around me, and suggested we go for a walk. I shrugged. It was sort of cool outside, but pretty. I was just slightly worried that Frank would try to talk about things. I mean, he had a right to know everything. I'd come to his home with such short notice and absolutely no explanation, and he welcomed me with open arms. I just didn't think I was ready to tell him anything yet.

I slipped my flannel and tattered old Vans on, and followed him out the door. The brisk wind blew my hair in my face, and he held me tighter.
"So, Conny. I want to talk to you about this," Frank said, looking at me tenderly.

I sighed, my eyes on my feet. "What do you want to know first?"

"Well, I know why you started. I know why you didn't stop... But why did you lie to me and say you were? Why didn't you confide in a friend? Your parents? People want to help you, babe..."

"I don't think my parents or friends would understand. They'd expect me to just quit. They don't know what it's like to be addicted to anything aside from coffee and SciFi shows. I know it was stupid of me to start, but I was young and I didn't know. I hate myself for it, but honestly, I don't want to stop now. I don't think I can, and I don't want to." I said while pulling a cigarette out of my pack and lighting it. I looked at him, expecting him to be confused or angry.
"You have me, sweetie. I understand, I'm going to help you."
"Thank you, Frankie."

(mid-writing. guys, the stoner dog meme is hilarious.)

We'd only made it a few houses down the street, when he turned us off into the park. We sat on swings in the chilly air, giggling and talking about stupid things. I'd never wanted to admit it, but I really did love Frank. He understood me completely. The fact that he was absolutely gorgeous wasn't even near the top of the list of reasons why I wanted to be with him... Was it worth it to try to talk to him about it?

I reached over and grabbed his hand, knowing that holding hands wasn't completely crossing the line. He just looked at me and smiled his cute little smile, asking me what was up.

"Frank.. Do you like me?"

He looked at me with a confused expression for a minute.

"Of course I like you, Conny. I like you very much, but you're three years younger than me... I mean.. You are seventeen, but I don't know..."

"I understand. I didn't mean to make this awkward. I'm sorry," I said. I got up quickly and started to walk away. He sat on the swing for a few moments before getting up and running after me.

"Look, Conny. Things are complicated right now. I love you, and I'm willing to do anything to help you... Give me time to think, okay?" He smiled at me, and I melted instantly.

"Okay, Frankie. Okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story