Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unfair As It May Be

Chapter Two

by x_constance 1 review

I suck at summaries... Well, meet Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 663 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
CHAPTERTWO

The plane ride was long, and I was sat next to some woman who seemed very uptight. It bothered me. She had no right to be so snotty to everyone. What made her think that she was better than everyone else?

Halfway through, I shut my eyes and sat back, while Lapse by Envy on the Coast lulled me to a soft sleep.

Oh, sweet chemical predicament. Can't stop, can't change the evident...
Predisposed to forget the best part, a story where the hero dies without regard.
Made sure that the needle was clean, when I let myself fall asleep.
All I kept was a piece of your picture, it slipped from her fingers when I slid into my dreams.
It's not as deep as it seems, and unfair as it may be, I'm just here to remind you, remind you not to forget to remember me...


"Please buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing. Have a nice day, and thank you for choosing American Airlines!"

I blinked a few times, groaning under my breath as I pulled my seatbelt on and sat up. I didn't nap long enough to sleep through the crash from the pills I'd so recently taken, and I could hardly function. When was it that I started? A week before I met Frankie.... What was that, a year ago? Two?

The plane hit the runway with a quick jolt, and we filed into the airport slowly. Frank was already waiting for me at the luggage pickup area. He pulled me into his arms and held me there for a while. His long black hair tickled my neck, but I didn't push him away.

"Conny, why do you do this to yourself?"

"I don't know."
----
His house was cold, and smelled of stale cigarettes. Unwashed dishes filled the sink, and the sofa was covered in dog hair, magazines and wrappers. He led me back to the guest room, and I set my bags down on the floor and lay on the bed. Frank layed next to me, putting his arm around me. I could feel his worried eyes on me, and I sighed.

"So, how have you been, Frankie?" I asked.

"Fine. Kind of lonely, now that the tour is over. And yourself?" That was a loaded question.

"I've been fine." I said, and I think he sensed that he wouldn't get anywhere else with his inquiry, because he stopped, and we both layed there for a few more minutes before he sat up.

"Hungry?" he asked, poking my face.

I opened my eyes and laughed. "You know me too well."

He made me my favorite- grilled cheese and tomato soup. He really did know me too well. He knew the my weird habits, like picking skin off my fingers and biting my cheeks when I was nervous. He knew how my anxieties affected everything. He knew the ins and outs of my shitty relationship with Noah, and how my family didn't really know me and never really tried to get to. Frank knew me better than the woman that brought me into this world. Isn't that saying something?

Frank waved his hand in front of my face, but it didn't really wake me up. Suddenly, his face appeared just centimeters from mine. I was yanked out of my trance almost violently, and I held my breath and just stared at him. We stayed like that for what seemed like years, before he turned his head and pecked me on the cheek while chuckling under his breath.

"I love you, sweetie. I'm going to take good care of you."

I followed him into the sofa, where we ate our lunch together and watched TV. He wrapped his arms around me, and I fell asleep on his lap.



You liike? Haha, creepy over. I hope you like it! I'm worried that I'm gonna make you guys all unhappy if I write it certain ways, so I'm being hesitant.
Sign up to rate and review this story