Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unfair As It May Be

Chapter One

by x_constance 0 reviews

Conny gets kicked out of her house, and only has one place to turn. (Not REALLY X, but slightly.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 458 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
CHAPTERONE

I stumbled through the front door, my arms wrapped loosely around Noah's neck as he threw me roughly on the sofa. He pressed his lips to mine, parting them as he slid his tongue into my mouth. We made out for a solid five minutes before a buzzing filled the room.
"Fraaaaank. Whass he wann?," I slurred, picking my phone up out of my purse.
"Helllooooooooooo," I sang loudly into the speaker, obvoiusly drunk off my ass.
"Ugh, Conny... What's up with you now? I thought you said you were done with everything..." He sounded hurt, but my drunk self couldn't really tell.
"Nahhh I dun rellyy wanta quit, yknow?," I said, as Noah slid off my dress and began to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan as he pressed his body against mine. We heard soft footprints in the hallway, and the bathroom door screeched, but we ignored it.
The door to the hallway slammed into the wall with a sudden, loud bang, and my father stormed out with his signature death glare. I quickly hung up the phone.
"What in GOD'S NAME do you two think you're doing UNDER MY ROOF?! I have had enough of you, young lady! Pack your things. Out of my house!," he shouted.
He wasn’t kidding. I stayed motionless on the sofa for a few moments and watched him fuming. Finally, though, I had to get up. Noah helped me pack my things, and I contemplated what to do. I couldn’t even cry I was so confused with my life. My dad had never cared before… What was it now that he decided to kick me out?
----
I found myself sitting on a bench downtown, with Noah’s arms wrapped tightly around me. Where was I supposed to go? None of my friends parents would take me in, they all knew how I was. Noah’s parents wouldn’t even let me go over there, let alone stay for any amount of time… I had to resort to something I swore I would never do. Picking up my phone, I dialed a number I had learned by heart.
“Frank?,” I asked as a voice greeted me with a drowsy groan. “Frank… I need you. I have nowhere to go. Can you help me?”
“Conny, what’d you get yourself into now…” he croaked.
Before I knew it, I was on a plane to Frank’s. I hadn’t told anyone except for Noah. No one needed to know, and I doubt anyone would care.

Short chapter BECAUSE. I wanna know your opinions! Review? Tell me how YOU want the story to go? Two ways; Frank could already be married. OR he could.. not be.
Sign up to rate and review this story