Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Best Apology Ever

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Frank thanks Gerard for being a good host. ** Sexual contents **

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 1190 words - Complete

1Hot
Gerard sat on the toilet with his hand buried in his hands a long time. He knew that Frank was waiting right outside though since he heard him shift his weight and leaning towards the door.
Gerard wasn't really angry anymore, but he still didn't want to leave the bathroom since Frank was standing there.

He still wanted the Frank so badly. That's why it hurt so much when Frank wasn't careful about his life. It was like Frank didn't care about Gerard's feelings.
How selfish.

"Gerard, I'm sorry. Can you let me in?" Frank asked through the key-hole. Gerard let his head rest against the cool wall behind him.
He hadn't cried so it wasn't like he was trying to hide a pair of blood-shot and puffy eyes from Frank. Gerard just didn't see what he would gain from letting Frank in.

Pitied looks? Detached apologies? He didn't want to hear it if it wasn't from the heart.

"No," Gerard answered with a weak voice. He could hear Frank groaning and Gerard imagined that he probably ran his fingers through his hair.

"Can we at least talk?" Frank asked. That felt alright for Gerard.
Small 'drips' and 'drops' escaped the tap of the sink as small drops of water fled from it and hit the ceramic bowl. Gerard would have to fix that some day, if he only knew how to do it.

"I don't have anything to say," Gerard said and shrugged even if Frank couldn't see the things he were doing. The sound of an exhale, Frank's long exhale, vibrated to reach all the way to Gerard's eardrum.

"Then just listen to what I have to say," Frank started.

"I'm sorry that I didn't try to be more quiet in the bank. I really am. If I knew how you would react I would've never done it, I swear.
But you told me that you wanted to make a difference in this world? That's not possible if all we do is hide, right?"

Frank's words made sense to Gerard, but it wasn't a clear apology though and left Gerard feeling confused. Frank still didn't seem to get how afraid Gerard was of losing him.
"You don't know how that made me feel. What if your attackers were in there? What if they had tried to killed you again, and succeeded?" Gerard asked desperately and let his hands fall to his sides as he sat on the toilet.

The floor creaked as Frank shifted his weight once again. Gerard focused on his own breathing rhythm, trying to steady it.

"No, I don't know how that made you feel," Frank said, "but only because you never tell me what you're really thinking."

Gerard opened his mouth to tell Frank exactly how he felt.
"Frank, I'm so scared that you will die before me. That's because I don't know how I would even find the energy to get up in the mornings if I didn't have you right in the next room."

It was such a weird thing to say to a person you met a couple of weeks ago, but that's what Gerard felt. Frank was the only human he had really connected with, aside from his mum.
Was it too much to ask for that Gerard wanted Frank to try to stay alive for at least the next month and four days?

"Let me in," Frank said. It was an order.

Gerard stood up on shaking legs. His heart was beating so loudly that he was afraid that someone on the other side of the town would hear it. Thump, thump, thump.
He unlocked the door and slowly let it slide open.

Gerard didn't have time to think or react before he was pushed up against a bathroom wall. Slammed and trapped like a caged animal. A pair of large hands were firmly placed on his sides and a pair of lips had collided with his.
Gerard's back was pressed against the moldy wall but he didn't care about the disgusting surroundings when he had Frank glued to his lips.

Frank soon pulled away to give Gerard time to catch his breath and collect his thoughts which were scattered all over the place.
Gerard looked at Frank's hazy hazel eyes and let himself drown in the lust there.

Frank let his lips taste Gerard's again. Slowly at first but the kiss grew more intense for every second before it turned into a wet mess of tongues and pants. Gerard moaned into Frank's mouth and the tattooed man took that as a sign to let his lips travel down Gerard's jawline.
Kissing, sucking and nibbling to eventually leave possessive marks on his porcelain skin.

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut and enjoyed the treatment from Frank's exploring mouth. He let his hands awkwardly place themselves on Frank's back.
He was so inexperienced and did not have an idea of what to do.

Gerard's member was fully alive, desperately trying to either get friction or air. Preferably both.

Frank seemed to notice Gerard's condition and let his hands travel to the button of Gerard's dark blue jeans. His nimble fingers quickly unbuttoned it and slip the zipper down.
Before doing anything else he grazed Gerard's earlobe with his teeth.

"This is my way of thanking you for being such a good host," Frank whispered into Gerard's ear. Gerard simply melted and surrendered under the magic touch of Frank's hands.
His legs were like spaghetti and it was like his head had floated away on a cloud. Nothing had ever felt better.

Frank managed to pull Gerard's jeans and boxers down enough to set the aching and pulsating member free. Frank didn't look at it though. Not a single glance.
His right hand touched it briefly to receive a gasp from Gerard who tilted his head back against the wall.

"You're welcome," Gerard mumbled lustily. Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard's member like a ball and started moving it rhythmically up and down.

Gerard dug his fingers into Frank's back and moaned loudly. He had beat his meat many times before, but he had never been as sensitive as now. If this what was sex was like with another person he had certainly missed out on something.

Frank sped the pace up, occasionally giving Gerard small kisses on the lips, jaw and neck. One especially erotic zone for Gerard was the soft curve of his neck.
Frank only had to brush his lips gently over the area of skin to get Gerard to groan lustily.

"Fuck," Gerard panted when he felt the tension in his lower stomach and his groin. He was so close. With a couple of pumps from Frank's hard-working hand he came and slid down the wall to a sitting position. His legs could not carry him any longer.

Frank turned the water on in the sink and washed the semen off of his hand.

Gerard breathed heavily and looked at Frank. He had gotten what he had wanted all along now and he felt so thankful for what Frank had just given him.
The best apology ever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story