Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Attack

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Frank tells Gerard that they can't go on doing what they're doing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 753 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank exited the bathroom quickly after that and left Gerard sitting on the floor all by himself on the cold floor. Gerard's limbs were resting and he was utterly exhausted.
His muscles felt like sauce and he was a bit light-headed.

Everything was still a blur. The lights dim, spinning and moving. Was this reality or was it a dream? Gerard didn't know, but his body told him that it was the truth.
He had really gotten a handjob from Frank.

It wasn't something Gerard had expected to ever happen and he did not know why Frank suddenly decided to show his member such affection.
The explanation wasn't that important since all that mattered was the action. Then what would the consequences be?

Gerard didn't have energy enough to worry his little sleepy head about the consequences.
If it was up to Gerard, it would only continue and go crazier. Hotter touches, louder moans and abused mouths.
In a perfect world Frank and Gerard's relationship would get more serious.

Gerard managed to stand up on shaky legs and he stood by the doorpost, peeking around it to look at Frank lying on the mattress.
The man's chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. Frank was sleeping.

Sometimes he twitched and his small body moved in his sleep. Gerard found those little jerks very adorable.
He decided to stay in the bathroom to not disturb Frank's peaceful sleep, even if he desperately wanted to go over there and touch his hot skin.
Kiss his lips. Make him quiver with longing. Play with the black and blond hair. Run his hands over the lean arms.

Gerard wanted to go to the other room. He needed it. But he wouldn't. Not when Frank seemed to be so damn tired.
Lust had taken over almost every part of Gerard's brain. Not the caring part, though. That was why Gerard forced himself to stay in the bathroom.

With a sigh he closed the door and placed himself in the bathtub. Why not sleep when you have nothing else to do?

And sleep was exactly what he did.

The moment Gerard's eyes opened again he was on his way out of the bathtub. One month and three days left until he would be dancing with angels.
But was that what he really wanted?

He froze as that question was born in the back of his head. Did he really want to die? Maybe, maybe not.
Gerard had actually started to enjoy waking up in the mornings to talk to Frank. It made him calm and excited at the same time.

Sure, God had taken away happiness but Gerard had never even experienced that feeling to begin with. He didn't know what he was missing out on, so how could he want and miss it?
Gerard could make his own happiness by being with Frank.

He opened the bathroom door and hurried outside to draw a small X on the calendar. Frank was awake but still lying down.
Frank didn't make a sound. No 'Good morning's. No anything.

Gerard prepared some breakfast to be nice. Bread and butter, a very luxurious way to start a day.
He took the food and sat down next to Frank, giving him a gentle nudge to make him open his eyes.

Reluctantly, the hazel eyes fluttered open. Frank's eyebrows were furrowed, giving him a slightly wrinkled forehead.

"Breakfast," Gerard said softly and waved a slice of bread in the air. Frank stretched his arms into the air and then sat up.
They ate in silence, dipping the bread into the butter and slowly chewing on it.

Gerard felt very uneasy and rolled his shoulders. He could see the tension in Frank's body and didn't know what was the cause of it.
When they were finished eating Frank cleared his throat.

"About yesterday..." he started, "The things we did can never happen again."

It felt like a thousand wild horses had stomped on Gerard's head. The headache sudden and painful.
"I understand," Gerard lied. He really didn't though. Why would Frank even touch him like that if he didn't want to go any further?

Gerard squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed his fingers in circles against his throbbing temples.

Before he had time to react he was pushed onto his back. His eyes flew open in surprise only to see Frank lying on top of him, staring blankly into Gerard's eyes.
His tattooed arms trembling as he panted.

Then their lips met. Again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story