Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Future Is Bulletproof. Or Is It?

Is She Dangerous? Should I Stay Away?

by HeroIero 0 reviews

Gerard meets an unexpected visitor in the desert. Friend or foe...?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-29 - 624 words

-1TrainWreck

@'@Gerard's POV@'@


I walked across the sand, nothing but a heat haze and sand surrounding me. I hummed the tune to an old song I'd once heard on the radio. It was the only sound in the desert apart from the crunch of my feet on the sandy stone.
"Nice voice, sunshine."
I spun round to face the woman who'd spoken. She had long purple hair and wore blood red jeans and a dark purple, almost black, jacket with blood splatters which I hoped were fake. I looked her up and down and realised not only we were wearing the same black converse but she was also pointing a ray gun at me. I squinted at the lettering on the side. It read, Detonation Exploitation .
"So Better Living have gotten rid of the masks? Good, I was getting sick of the dracs." I say with a sarcastic smile.
"Don't feed me that bullshit. I'm part of a revolution against BL. The rest of my team were killed. Nothing I could do about it. You're against them too?" She asked, glaring at me.
"Sorry to hear about your friends. Yes. I'm against them too. There are another four of us back at camp. We have food, a car and weapons. You're welcome to come back with me." I say, not sure whether it was the right thing to ask.
"It's fine. They died as brave soldiers, fighting against what they believed in. I s'pose.. If we're both fighting against Korse and the Dracs... It couldn't do anyone any harm..." She muttered.
"Then let's go." I say, nodding my head in the direction I'd previously come from. We turned back and moved on to where my gang would be awaiting my arrival.
As we approached the cliff top we climbed quickly down it. I found the cave and walked in.
"Gerard!" Grace yelled, throwing herself at me so I almost over balanced.
"Grace! Hey, guys-" I was cut off by the sound of the guys drawing their ray guns. I turned to see what they were aiming at. I turned to see her in the cave entrance. It then occurred to me that I hadn't found out her name.
"Guys, she's with me. Hold your fire." I yelled, alarmed. They lowered their guns slightly but still looked weary of the new arrival.
"Gerard... I'm not sure about this.." Grace murmured, pulling at the leg of my jeans. I looked down at her and smiled encourgaingly. It appeared to have been contagious because she smiled right back.
"I'm Jazz. I'm against BL. I had a whole crew of revolutionaries but, uh... They were killed." She trailed off.
"Right. From now on, Jazz, you'll be Detonator Danger Heart." Frank growled, saying her name with contempt.
"Why're you changing my name? Who are you all?" She asked, bewildered.
"If you're fighting with us, you're a killjoy. You need a Killjoy name. I'm Party Poison. Well, Gerard and this is Jet Star or Ray as we call him. Fun Ghoul but it's normally Frank. And this is my younger brother, KobraKid or, Mikey. Oh, and this is Grace. Just Grace." I tell her, responding to her quizzical look.
"How come she doesn't get a buzzkill name?" She asks.
"It's Killjoy. And because we don't want to steal her identity seeing as she's young. We have one ready for her though." I reply.
"What!? What is it!?" Grace asked, resuming the tugging on my jeans.
"Chill out Grace. It's Missile Liberation, okay? Your killjoy name is Missile Liberation."
She looked up at me with adoring eyes.
"Really?"
"Yes. That's why your ray gun says Explosion Exploitation." I reply, smiling at her.
She smiled at me, tears in her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story