Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In A Hail Of Bullets

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

by HippieSlacker_ 2 reviews

Taryn reveals a bit of her past to Gerard after an unfortunate event.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-29 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 760 words

1Ambiance
Gerard pulled away from Taryn and looked behind him.
“What the fuck does it look like?” Taryn said sharply.
“It looks like this loser is making out with my girlfriend.” Will said
“I’m not your girlfriend.” Said Taryn, “I dumped you almost a year ago.”
“Well, maybe I wanted to get back together with you.” Will said as he walked towards Taryn.
Gerard stepped in. “Maybe you should just fucking leave.”
Will laughed. “Who’s gonna make me?”
He got closer to Taryn. “How about we go into your apartment and talk things over?”
“How about we don’t?” Taryn said as she pushed him back.
“Look, man.” Gerard said, “I really think you should leave.”
“Yeah? Or what?”
Will walked towards Gerard. He was a good two or three inches taller than him, and he seemed to have more muscle than Gerard. He looked like the kind of guy that beat Gerard up in high school. But, that didn’t matter. Gerard channeled all his anger and hate from his high school years, and pulled back his fist and punched Will in the face, sending him flying backwards. Will landed on his back, completely unconscious.
“Good one.” Taryn said
Gerard shook his hand out. “I think I broke something.”
Taryn took his hand “Yeah, that’s gonna be sore for a while.”
“What do we do with him?”
“Eh, just leave him there.” Taryn said with a shrug.
“Shouldn’t we call someone or something?” Gerard asked with concern.
“No.” And with that Taryn entered her apartment and shut the door.
Gerard stood there for a second before awkwardly walking back home.

Taryn threw herself on her bed. She was beyond pissed. Not only at Will, for randomly showing up at her home at 3 a.m, but also at herself. Here she was, getting involved with someone yet again. Sure, Gerard seemed like a great guy. But that wasn’t the problem. He was too good for her. There were things about her past that she didn’t need to drag him into. Hell, she already had. Will was a part of that past, and she had already let Gerard knock him unconscious. She dreaded the moment will came to and started banging on her door. She fell asleep from utter exhaustion.

Gerard woke up to the distant sound of banging. He walked out of his bedroom and went to his door to listen.
“You fucking slut! Open this god damn door!”
Oh shit. Gerard thought. Will had woken up, and was even more pissed off than he was earlier. He contemplated whether or not he should do something when he heard more yelling. “Get the fuck out of here Will or I’m calling the cops.” It was Taryn. Her voice sounded different than it had before. It sounded hateful and enraged. Gerard picked up his phone and dialed the cops and told them that there was something going on in his apartment building. He didn’t give his name or apartment number. He just gave them Taryn’s apartment number and hung up.
“You worthless bitch. You don’t have the guts to call the cops. Just open the door or tell me where that faggot that punched me is.”
“Go to hell!” She screamed.
After they argued for a few minutes Gerard heard another voice. It must have been the cop. Once the hallway was silent, Gerard walked out. No one was there. He walked over to Taryn’s door.

There was another knock on her door. Taryn was angry and embarrassed at that little scene. “I swear to God Will,” She said as she jerked the door open.

Gerard could see tears streaming down her face. Her eyeliner and mascara had smudged half way down her face. “Hey,” Gerard said softly.
“Oh my god, Gerard. I am so sorry for dragging you into this shit.”
He hugged her. “Sshh. Don’t worry about it.”

She invited him into her apartment and they sat down on the couch. Taryn was still crying as Gerard held her.
“Th-the reason I broke up with Will was not only because he’s an asshole, but” she sniffled, “He…he used to hit me.”
“That dumb fucking asshole.” Gerard said as he welled up with anger. “How long did it go on for?”
“7 months. He had me thinking I deserved it and--”
Gerard cut her off, “No one deserves that. Especially not you.”
He kissed the top of her head, and Taryn drifted into a deep, tear induced sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story