Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To close to family?

To close to family?

by ONotz 6 reviews

Smut. When Gerard and Lyn-z both want Frank, and Frank want's Gerard's wife,and everyone is bi, including jamia, what will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 401 words

2Ambiance
Lyn-z POV (Don’t see much of that, do ya?)

Gerard climbed over me. He un did my shirt and took it off. He sucked on my neck, then pulled back.

“I want to try something.” He said looking nervous. I blinked, and he continued. “You know how were both bi?” He said. I nodded. “Well, I was going to ask you something, want to role play?” I shrugged.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, he grinned.

“What if I was a different man, who ever you want me to be.” He whispered into my ear.

“Sure.” I said. But he tsked.

“But, I have to take you from the back, and I get to call you anybody.” He said, I nodded. He flipped me on all fours. “Stay Frankie.” He said, I shuddered, we were both thinking about Frank. He pushed a finger into me, then another. He started finger fucking me.

He pushed into me and rocked his hips. He thrust deep into me, the pain was fantastic. He thrust deeper, he kissed the back of my neck, I said stop, he pulled out, and I flipped over onto my back. I set my legs onto his shoulders, He was fully in me, and He ran deeper. Faster. I was close, he was close.

“FRANNK!” We both screeched, he collapsed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me.

“Thank’s.” He whispered, I sighed happily.

The next morning, I woke up to Gerard giggling over the next record with Frank, I grabbed the phone.

“Frank?” I asked.

“Yeah?” He asked back.

“I am being completely serious. Do you understand?” I asked locking myself in the bathroom, the banging from Gerard elevent.

“Okay.” He said. I smiled.

“Want to have a three way?” I asked. The other end was silent. Until someone was laughing, it was Jamia.

She said something in a extremely sexy voice, that she knew drove me crazy. “Only if I can join.” She whispered, I felt my knees go weak.

“Deal, double date Friday?” I asked. They said yes, I opened the door. Gerard was looking…not like Gerard.

“What?” I asked.

“While you were setting up our sex life, Mikey showed up. He heard every word.” He said, I giggled. Mikey came out of our room. He scowled and walked out of the house. I giggled again, more at Gerard’s face though.
Sign up to rate and review this story