Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

I Thought I Heard You Say Something

by astrozombie13 0 reviews

Frank just got out of a bad relationship, when he meets the girl of his dreams. What secrets may she be hiding?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 627 words

1Exciting
A/N: This is my very first story! I hope you like it and alot of personal experience in here.

0000000000000000000000000000000000

Frank's POV
It was about 11pm. The band had just finished playing This Is How I Disappear. Mindlessly, I played the chords, my brain elsewhere. My mind had numbed completely after Jamia broke up with me.
I guess you could say I was kind of depressed. I mean, the person who I loved so much, cared for so much, out of nowhere, broke up with me for some bum named Dave. Well, he wasn't exactly a bum, he was some really rich businessman, but still. I met him a few times, completely oblivious to Jamia's flirtatious manner. He reminded me of the perfect guys from the old 50's shows.
There was NO WAY I could beat that.
Mikey must have noticed my blank, hollow stare, because he switched positions and bumped me. He toddled over to the other side of the stage, and mouthed 'Are you okay?'. If I was a selfish, conceited bastard as I so often thought I was, I would have flipped the bird at him. But I couldn't do that to Mikey. He was too nice a guy, and he was still kind of like a little kid...innocent. I just nodded my head and gave a cheesy smile. I decided to look out into the crowd a little bit, see if I saw anything or anyone worth looking at.
And that's when I saw HER.

00000000000000000000000

She had light red hair, like a mixture of blonde and red. Even from here, I could see she had a few freckles sprinkled on her face, and bright blue eyes. She looked confused, as if she didn't know what was going on. Unfortunately, I saw some jerk grinding all over her, probably the boyfriend. I looked closer at her facial features, and she swiveled her head around, and met my eyes. We stared at each other for a few minutes, until she gave me a bright, beautiful smile. She waved her hand at me, and blushed nervously. I smiled at her, and too busy playing guitar, flicked my head in her direction. That was the first time I smiled in a while.

00000000000000000000000

"Thank you Chicago! Have a great night!" Gerard screamed at the crowd. I was so happy we had finally finished playing, my fingers were burning and I wanted to see if I could catch up with the girl I saw in the crowd.
The whole time we played, I couldn't stop staring at her, and she stared right back. A few times, I did little tricks and stuff to impress her, which she clapped her hands for or smiled broadly.
"Hey dude, you played really well tonight!" Mikey said happily as he jogged over to the backstage. "Thanks, I guess." I replied sheepishly. Mikey stared at my face for a few seconds, God, what is with people staring at me? "Did it have anything to do with that girl in the crowd that you couldn't keep your eyes off of?" Mikey said, eyebrow raised. I buried my head into my hands and nodded. Mikey gave out a loud booming laugh. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that she is one of the few lucky one's with backstage passes!" he said quietly. My head snapped right out of my hands, and glared at him.
"What?!" I replied nervously. He nodded. Yeah, she won the drawing contest we had on the website, so she got backstage passes." he replied. He gave out another one of his infamous booming laughs, and walked away. As soon as he left, I ran over to the bathroom and fixed my self up.
This might be a great night.
Sign up to rate and review this story