Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Raelyn

by astrozombie13 5 reviews

Frank meets the girl backstage, who turns out to be a total sweetheart with a jerk of a boyfriend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 474 words

0Unrated
A/N: Second chapter!!! Whoo hoo! I am begging for some constructive criticism so please!!!

0000000000000000000000000

Regular POV
Frank walked out of the bathroom, nervous as ever. Weird, he thought,I was never this nervous to see Jamia. He looked around for the band, and found a note on the dressing room mirror.
Didn't know when you were coming out of there, so we went ahead and took the fans for a tour.-G
"Fuck me!" Frank yelled. Now,he would never meet her. Frank sat on the couch, head buried in his hands. Suddenly, he heard a cough. Frank swiveled his head around, face to face with THE girl. "H-Hi. I just wanted to say you were great out there." the girl said sheepishly. Frank, still in shock from the sudden appearance of the girl, didn't respond. The girl stared at her shoes, and snapped her head back up. "W-Well, it was nice meeting you. I'll just go now." she said, slightly disappointed. "Wait! Don't go! Um, what's your name?" Frank yelled out to her.
"Raelyn. Raelyn Tanner." she replied, a smirk on her face. Raelyn. "Um, do you want to sit down and talk a little?" Frank stammered. She smiled broadly, and nodded her head. "Well, I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt."

0000000000000000000000

A few minutes turned into a whole hour. Raelyn talked about her family, her boyfriend (much to Frank's dismay), and there likes and dislikes. Turns out, she didn't really know My Chemical Romance, her boyfriend dragged her here. "No offense, I thought you guys were great, especially Heaven Help Us, but I've never really listened to you guys before." she said. Frank and Raelyn were sharing funny stories, when the band and the fans came back.
The first one to see Raelyn and Frank was Mikey. "Aw, look at the cute couple!" he announced. Raelyn blushed, and Frank sent him a dirty look. The fans continued to come in, and one of them was Raelyn's boyfriend. "Where were you? I missed you." he said sadly as he approached them. He was a big guy, easily over 6 feet, and towered over 5"2 Raelyn. He attacked her with kisses, grabbing her shoulders roughly. Raelyn looked extremely uncomfortable. "Uh, Josh, this is Frank. He is the guitarist." she said, pushing her boyfriend away. Josh smiled and punched Frank's shoulder lightly. "Don't go screwing around with my girl, kid, she's mine." Josh said tensely. Frank raised his hands in surrender. "He didn't do anything Josh. We were just talking about music." Raelyn said softly. Josh stared at her for a few minutes, and smiled again. "Well, that's good, babe. Glad your making friends. 'Cause we won a trip on their tour!" Josh yelled excitedly. Raelyn's frown disappeared. "What?! Oh my God!" she sceamed happily. Josh slobbered all over her, causing the frown to come back.
Sign up to rate and review this story