Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Get home

by NeverYouMind 3 reviews

I don't know, jus read it :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-02 - Updated: 2011-07-02 - 2027 words

1Exciting
David’s face vanished as the lights went out. I couldn’t see a thing, only a blurred vision of what must have been David. I grabbed the top of his shirt, then realised I was lying down…on a bed. I didn’t care what had just happened, I wanted to hurt David so bad.
I jumped off the bed and slammed him to the wall opposite it. He seemed shorter, but that might just be the fact that I was standing on my toes, trying to put as much force as I could into slamming his back on the wall.
As his back hit the wall, I heard a loud, worried cry of my name.
“Stacie!” cried Gerard.
I noticed in the dim light his hazel eyes, they looked scared. I then came back to reality, it was Gerard standing in front of me. I realised how much I was hyperventilating, and how much I was sweating.
I was dreaming. David wasn’t here; I was…where was I again?
I just hugged Gerard; I didn’t know what else to do. I wasn’t sure where I was. I couldn’t remember even going home, or going to sleep. I must have decided to stay at Gerard’s, but I'm pretty sure that’s something I would remember.
Gerard relaxed and hugged me back, resting his cheek on my head. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. As much as I don’t like hugs, with me being a very non-contact girl, I loved Gerard’s hugs.
He held half way down my upper arm, pulling me away from his slightly. “Jesus, Stacie, you're shaking.” He said, rubbing my arms. He pulled me back into his embrace, shushing me and trying to calm me down. My breathing did slow down a bit, but I couldn’t get the image of Gerard looking like…it was just horrible. “Bad dream?” he asked, stroking my hair.
Yeah, you could say that. I nodded into his chest. I inhaled, smelling the scent of coffee and cigarettes from Gerard.
He sighed and kissed the top of my head. “Wanna talk about it?”
I shook my head into his chest. There was no way I was going to tell him what my dream was about.
“Okay, well how about we sit down?” Gerard suggested.
I nodded into his chest again.
He had one arm around me as we shuffled back over to his bed. I rested my head on his shoulder as he held me.
“Gerard?” I mumbled.
“Yeah?”
“Ray said you were a good singer.” I mumbled.
I could hear him smirk. “You could say that.” He said.
I breathed out a laugh. “Can you sing for me? Please?” I asked, looking up at him. I’d never had anyone care for me so much, only my mother. Whenever I had a bad dream, she would sing to me. Now all I have are bad dreams, but no one to sing to me.
Gerard kissed the top of my head. “Sure.” He mumbled as I rested my head back on his shoulder, as I did he squeezed my shoulder gently.
He sang quietly. His voice was soft and calming, it had a rough edge to it, but it was still nice. He rocked me back and forth while he sang.
“Thank you.” I whispered. I felt myself smiling, it’s been so long since anyone has sang to me.
Gerard kissed the top of my head. “It wasn’t a problem.” He whispered into my ear.
I turned slightly and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. I breathed in his scent, coffee and cigarettes. I then realised I couldn’t remember why I'm still here, at Gerard's house.
“Gerard?” I mumbled into his shoulder.
He pulled me away from him. “Yeah?”
“What happened? I mean, why didn’t I go home?” I asked, looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.
Gerard gave a puzzled look. “You don’t remember?” he asked
I shook my head no in response.
Gerard smiled. “When I told you not to go to the park, you didn’t answer me, you jus nodded. Then I felt your body fall slightly, which made me realise you fell asleep.” He chuckled to himself.
I giggled. “Oh…sorry.” I mumbled.
Gerard took my hand. “Don’t be sorry, I just wanted you to be safe.” He said, smiling.
I smiled back. “Thank you.” I mumbled.
Gerard pulled me into another hug. “Nah, no biggy. Just go sleep.” He said, standing up. He walked over to his couch.
“No, sleep here.” I said, jumping off the bed.
Gerard spun around to face me. “Nonono, you sleep there, I'm taking the couch.”
I walked over to him. “No Gerard, it’s your bed, and I'm pretty sure I already woke you up once, jus sleep in your God damn bed.” I said, stamping my foot.
Gerard looked down at my foot and then back up at my face. “I guess that means it’s the end of the argument.” He said.
I nodded and folded my arms. “Yes.”
Gerard nodded once. “Okay then, goodnight.” He then sat down on the couch.
“No, what the fuck, Gerard?” I asked, my voice slightly whiney.
“You agreed it the end of the argument, and I always win arguments. So go sleep in my God damn bed.” He said, pointing at his bed.
I raised an eyebrow at him. “Was that an order?” I asked.
“Yes.” Gerard said, rather sternly.
“Well I don’t do orders.” I said, sitting down beside him on the couch.
“You're gonna sleep with me?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, smirking slightly.
I pushed his shoulder. “Get the fuck in your bed. Now.” I said, pointing at it.
“Was that hinting something?” he asked, winking.
I just stared at him, pointing to the bed.
Gerard sighed in what I hoped was defeat. “Fine.” He breathed out. “You ungrateful girl.”
As innocent as his comment was, it did sting. “Goodnight.” I mumbled, hearing Gerard's response before lying down on the couch and letting sleep take over me.
**
Gerard’s POV

Gerard awoke from loud shuffling. He groaned and looked over at him clock. 3:42, it was about an hour ago when he fell back to sleep.
He dragged himself out of bed and walked over to the source of the shuffling sound. He saw Stacie turning back and forth, breathing heavily and sweating (from what he could tell in the dim light). He had to admit, seeing her like that, breathing heavy and sweaty, brought thoughts to his head, but obviously, he had to push them thoughts aside.
Stacie was muttering things, from what Gerard could hear, they were things like ‘stop, please, not again’ and ‘don’t David, please, it hurts’. This only made Gerard worry, was she getting hurt? But this was only a bad dream, right? Nothing like this was actually happening to her.
He sat down on the edge of the sofa and stroked the side of Stacie’s face, shushing her as he did so. She stopped turning and kicking, but began to cry.
“Sshhh Stacie, sshhh…” Gerard cooed as his strokes her hair.
“I want Gerard.” She choked out, still crying.
Gerard sighed and leaned in to kiss her forehead. “I'm here, Stacie.” He whispered and lay down beside, only to have her roll over and hug him. Gerard smiled to himself and slowly drifter off to sleep.

Stacie’s POV

I woke up to the sound of someone’s heartbeat. I then noticed I was lying on something which wasn’t the couch and there was an arm wrapped around me. As comfortable as I felt, I opened my eyes to see what I was lying on.
I looked up and saw Gerard face, his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. He was lying on the couch with me.
He stirred a bit and I tried to stay as still as possible, fearing he would wake up. He looked so gorgeous in his sleep.
I glanced over at the cluttered desk and checked the time on the clock. 06:17, I’d slept for so long, I probably went to sleep before midnight, which is around six hours. I always have around four hours sleep, not a lot, I know.
I looked back at Gerard, just as his eyes were starting to flutter open. He looked down at me and smiled, to which I returned one.
“Morning.” He mumbled.
I sat up, getting off him. “Morning.” I said, rubbing my face. “Sleep well?”
He chuckled and sat up. “When I came here I did.” he rubbed his eyes and yawned.
“Why did you come here?” I asked, cocking my head.
Gerard sighed. “You had another bad dream.” He put his arm around me, hugging me. I just leaned into him. He kissed my forehead and sighed heavily. I loved moments like these.
“Sorry for waking you.” I mumbled, breathing in his scent.
Gerard chuckled. “It’s fine, you calmed down when I lay beside you.” He looked at me, smiling. “It’s a nice way to sleep."
I felt myself blush. “Erm…I gotta run home ta get ready for school.” I mumble, not wanting to leave Gerard’s hug.
Gerard sighed. “Alright, you want me to come with you?”
I shook my head. “Nah, it’s fine, I’ll see you in school, yeah?” I said, standing up and stretching.
He nodded. “Okay.” He stood up and wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. I hugged his middle, not wanting to let go.
We stood there, jus taking in the silence and each other’s presence peacefully, but it was interrupted by a vibration from my back pocket, causing me to jump out of Gerard’s grip. “Sorry.” I mumbled as I grabbed my phone out from my pocket. It was a text, from David.
Where the fuck are you
My breath got caught in my throat as I stood there, not knowing how to move. He was pissed off, but when isn’t he? He never checked on me in the mornings, he’s usually asleep at this time. I can’t go home if he’s awake…but what would he do if I didn’t? last time I did that was in England, he waited outside my school in the morning and dragged me home, not caring who was watching. That’s when people started getting suspicious.
Gerard's hand on my shoulder brought me back to the present. “You okay?” he asked, crouching down a wee bit to my level, looking me in the eye.
I nodded quickly. “Yeah. Fine. I better be leaving. Now. Quickly.” I said quickly, not quite sure who I was talking to. Gerard gave a puzzled look, to which I responded with a shake of my head, letting him know not to worry, but he obviously did.
“What?” he asked, obviously confused.]
I sighed. “Don’t worry.” I said walking up the stairs, Gerard following me. “I’ll see you at school.” I said as I walked to the front door, which Gerard unlocked for me.
“Yeah, okay.” He said smiling, he leaned in, opening his arms for a hug, but I didn’t let him, I just walked, very hurriedly, down the street. I'm pretty sure I heard Gerard mumble a bye.
All I could think about was getting home as fast as I could, I was on the verge of running. I didn’t want David to do anything to me, I wanted to be in and out of there as fast as I could.

Heeeyyyyyy :D my exams are over, I burnt all my books, had my birthday, then came back to you guys :) yeah I dunno how fast I’ll be updating from now on, until September, cus that’s when school starts and I’d be doing this instead of homework ;) but now I keep going out so yeah jus keep an eye out for updates. Have a nice daayyyy :D x
Sign up to rate and review this story