Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Reality

by NeverYouMind 6 reviews

Just thought I'd have one quick teaser chapter, which will soon have no relevance, so it will REALLY annoy you after :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-24 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 963 words

1Exciting
I held Gerard’s hand as I walked to my house. I can’t remember out conversation, but I found myself walking with him. I was late, dark, and I didn’t like it. Being out at night was never all too fun for me, but I would much rather be out here in the dark than at home, I'm in more danger there.
We didn’t talk as walked to my house. Soon we approached the front door. I pulled my keys out, ready to open my front door.
The door swung open before I got my keys anywhere near the lock. There was an empty hallway. I looked up at Gerard, who was just staring into the space in front of him. The door slammed against the wall beside it, so I knew no one was behind it.
I stepped into the hallway, pulling Gerard with me. I don’t know why Gerard had to come in with me, I didn’t even want him here, I thought against it before.
The door slammed shut behind me. Just as soon as I heard the noise, my head turned quickly behind me, seeing who was at the door. But there was no one there.
“Stacie.” I heard Gerard whisper, but not from beside me.
I turned around to see where Gerard had got too and screamed at the sight.
There was Gerard, clutching his stomach, crimson covering his hands and staining his shirt. He was staring in horror at the floor, his mouth hanging open. He turned his head to look at me, staring at me, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to speak.
I just stared at him in horror as blood started to fall from his mouth, staining his soft pink lips. Tears were forming in my eyes as they did in his. It was the only thing I could do. My body wouldn’t allow me to move, as much as I wanted to and I knew I could do it, it just wouldn’t move.
The life which was once in his hazel eyes were draining, the colour turning dull and losing its vibrancy.
I finally gained control of my limbs and rushed over to Gerard, kneeling in front of him, not knowing what to do.
I heard chuckling, it echoed through the house. I knew that chuckle; I just couldn’t remember who it was. I clutched Gerard's hands, holding them tightly.
“S-Stacie.” He tried to say, coughing out blood which spilled to the floor. He looked at me with pleading eyes.
I hushed him, touching his cheek, staining it in red. “Sshh, don’t talk, you're going to be fine.” I whispered as calmly as possible, which wasn’t calm at all. I was sobbing, my shoulders and chest shaking.
The chuckling grew louder and louder. I tried to ignore it, to not concentrate on it. I stared at Gerard, not daring to look away from his droopy gaze. His eyelids were covering half his eyes, one lower than the other.
I put my other hand on his cheek, holding his face firmly. Gerard didn’t react, he just stared. “Don’t stop looking at me, don’t close your eyes. You’ll be fine.” I said, tears spilling from my eyes. My voice was quick and shaky. My sobs were growing louder as I knew what was coming.
His eyes opened slightly, but they were still almost closed. He moaned in pain as his weakly clutched his stomach. I didn’t know what to do; all I could do was look at him in panic.
The chuckling came back to my attention. I was louder, but the echo was fading. Soon, it stopped echoing and was coming from behind me.
I brought my attention back to Gerard. His eyes were almost closed. I shook him, trying to get him to look at me. His eyes opened fully, they were emotionless at first, but then they turned dark and angry. His face scrunched up in anger. “You whore. You filthy, disgusting, ugly slut. You did this. Everything. And you deserve every. Last. Bit.” His spat, blood still pouring from his lips as he spoke.
My eyes widened at his words. More tears spilled, sobs slightly escaping my lips. How could he say that? He didn’t know anything? What did I do?
The chuckling got louder, turning into laughter.
I dropped my hands from Gerard’s face, stepping backwards and staring in horror. I began to scream again, pulling on my hair, screaming “No I don’t!” over and over again. Gerard’s scowl turned into a smile, his teeth showing as he laughed. He was clearly in pain, but carried on laughing darkly, at me, blood still spilling from his mouth.
The laughing from behind me got louder as I was stepping backwards, not taking my eyes off Gerard. He continued to laugh, clutching his stomach, wincing a few times, but still shaking with laughter. The blood in his mouth stained his white teeth, making him look even more evil than he already did. I knew I couldn’t trust anyone, yet I let myself be fooled by Gerard.
As I stepped backwards again, I hit something or someone.im pretty sure it was someone, but I wasn’t sure who it was. No one would be in the house.
As I quickly turned around, taking my eyes off Gerard, there was only one person laughing. It was the person who was standing behind me.my breathing hitched in my throat. I knew who it was. The monster that killed Gerard. It was him.
“He’s as good as dead now.” Were the words David said. I then realised Gerard had stopped laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story