Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > That Green Gentlemen

When the moon fell in love with the sun

by Uriefury 0 reviews

Chapter 2, I think it's long :3 hope you like it, please read and review ^.^

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 2370 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV:

I got home and dumped my heavy bag by the door.
"how was your first day Ry?" mum asked, setting her mug of coffee on the table and hugging me. I hugged her back, thinking about my day, and Brendon.
"it wasn't too bad. I met a few nice people actually" I got an apple from the fruit bowl and sat down at the table.
"that's brilliant!! What are their names?" mum asked as she sat down next to me and sipped at her coffee.
"well I met Jared and Shannon. They're brothers. And Shannon's girlfriend Megan, and Brendon" I talked then took a bite out of my apple. I blushed a bit when I said Brendon's name but I dont think mum noticed.
"that's great honey!" she smiled at me as I looked down at my feet.
"got a nice enemy though" I shuffled in my seat and set my apple on the table. "good thing Jared was there or he wouldve hit me or something"
"oh Ryan, don't worry about that!! Seems you're making friends, and that's what matters. That guy must be a right dick" Mum stroked my cheek reassuringly. I cocked an eyebrow at her then took another bite of my apple.
"right, I'm going to go upstairs and unpack everything maybe, or stuff" I said as I stood up. I stretched as mum nodded and smiled at me. I picked up my apple and made my way upstairs. I left my bag downstairs but it didn't matter. My bag sat stuffed with the rest of my clothes but my mind was still on Brendon. I turned my computer on, remembering I'd given him my email. My heart jumped as I realised he'd added me. And ohmigod! He's online, what do I do?! I looked at the screen in disbelief as a chat window popped up.
"hi ryan! :)" I smiled as my heart jumped into my throat and started typing.
"hey brendon :)" 
"how are ya? :D" I smiled even more at the screen and tapped quickly on the keys.
"I'm really good you? :D"
"I'm good :D you wanna go on webcam?" I looked at the top of my computer where there was a camera. Brendon popped up in the side, smiling and waving. i smiled at his adorable face, quickly sorted my hair out and clicked on the webcam button, waving back.
"haha :D I can see you!" 
"I can see you too haha" I typed back whilst smiling. I bit my lip as I looked at him. He was REALLY good looking. 
"so anyway, there's a party, and i totally get it if you don't wanna come, but I've invited you so you should come with me :)" brendon showed me an invitation to the camera and practically asked me with his big puppy dog eyes. I melted a little inside.
"umm, I don't know, I'll just get picked on" i made a face at the camera and Brendon nodded.
"it's okay, I totally get that, just there's gonna be drink and it's not any of those dickheads, it's at Jared's house, you'll be okay :)" Brendon smiled into the camera goofily and I laughed at his still gorgeous face. He wiggled around in his seat a bit.
"wait, sorry if i seem a bit odd, I've got ADHD" Brendon smiled apologetically into the camera and I started typing.
"sorry for something that's not you fault?:) and if it's at Jared's then i spose I could come" I finished typing and looked up at Brendon, who was spinning in his chair.
"dude, what are you doing? :D" I laughed at Brendon. He looked so innocent and happy.
"haha, ive gone insane Ryan, and awesome! I won't let you get beaten up :)" brendon clapped into the camera. I smiled at him some more, he acted like a cute little kid.
"you're not insane and awesome :)" i poked my tongue out at Brendon, who did the same to me. Eep.
"wait, hang on Ryan my mums calling me, brb :)" Brendon waved over excitedly into the camera and left. I can't believe how well we're getting on! This actually amazing. Brendon pulled me out of my thoughts and I instantly smiled at his reappearance.
"I'm back! Sorry bout that Ryan" Brendon waved into the camera again and sat down. "so, can i tell you something?" Brendon typed then looked up into the camera with a serious face.
"yeah, go ahead" i looked at the screen patiently, wondering what he has to say that seemed so serious.
"umm, well I just came out to my mum :/" Brendon scratched his head and grimaced.
"seriously? How did she react? I'm gay too but my mums known for years" i typed back, smiling into the camera. He smiled back then looked down.
"She was fine, she's always been supportive but i just know when mum tells dad he's going to go apeshit. Hes coming back in a bit and im dreading it" he typed, finding the drawstring of his hoodie and chewing on it. I didnt know what to say, but his eyes lit up again, he shrugged then grinned at me. "so, you're gay as well?" Brendon asked, using his adorable puppy dog eyes again.
"yeah, but please don't tell anyone" i smiled a bit and looked at my feet awkwardly.
"hey, i wouldn't do that!" Brendon smiled into the camera and winked. I smiled at him and winked back. He laughed.
"sorry Brendon, I gotta go. Mum says dinners ready" i smiled into the camera and looked down the hall.
"okay bye Ryan :)" he typed, waving into the camera.
"Bye Brendon" i typed then turned my computer off stupidly at the switch. I ran out of my room and jumped down The stairs, two at a time in joy. 
"hi mum!" I grinned and sat down at the table. 
"you're in a really good mood, what's happened?" mum asked through a mouthful of food.
"just talked to a friend, he's really cool" I responded, pushing a fork through my salad disdainfully.
"I thought you were unpacking" she raised an eyebrow judgementally and ate some food.
"that can wait" I shrugged, pushing away my salad from the rest of my food.
"thought you like salad" she watched me play around with my food. I shrugged again. "so you 'like' your new friend?" mum air quoted the word 'like'. She laughed and continued eating. I looked up at mum, shocked. Mum laughed again.
"mum!" I glared at mum, I could feel my cheeks heating up. I bit my lip, thinking about Frank. I miss him, and my old life. I wiped the tears away and shoved a forkful of food in my mouth to distract me. 
"Ryan, honey, its okay to like someone else" mum smiled at me tentatively.
"good to know mum" I grimaced and took a gulp from my glass, tears running down my face. Mum got up and hugged me.
"it'll be okay, you need to forget about Frank now. You're starting over, its allowed! It wasn't fair what he did to you Ry" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and composed myself, eating another forkful of food. She sat back down and smiled at me. 
"so is Brendon gay?" mum asked, finishing off her plate. My eyes widened and i choked on my drink.
"yeah he is" I sighed, drinking more. Mum got up and put her plate in the sink. She finishes food quickly.
"I think you're getting over Frank already" she laughed, sitting down in the chair next to me. I shrugged and finished eating. I pushed the half eater plate of food away and faced mum.
"you like him, you were exactly like this when you met Frank" she said, pushing the fringe out of my eyes. She saw the plaster and sighed. 
"I fell over while looking at Brendon" I explained, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. She snort laughed and shook her head.
"I know Its been rough, and I'm just glad you're getting better" she said while I got up, took my plate to the sink and grabbed an orange.
"thanks mum, no help from you either" I ripped off the orange peel with my teeth and tossed it in the bin angrily.
"Ryan, you always told me to leave you alone, I didn't want to annoy you and make things worse. You've always been independent" mum stroked my head again and sighed.
"even though I was into the wrong things, and i didn't want to be? The only good thing you've done for me since dad drunk himself to death was move here" I deadpanned, shoving orange in my mouth.
"Ryan, im sorry. So sorry. i was in a bad place too, your dad had died and well, I don't have an excuse for leaving you on your own. I'm a bad mother" mum got up, took the tablecloth off the table and wiped the table down, hiding her face. I took the tablecloth from her and hugged her.
"you're not a bad mum" i said into her shoulder. "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I know you had your problems too. It doesn't matter anymore" I leaned my head on mums shoulder and sighed.
"let's move on, okay? You're getting better, and that's all i want" mum kissed my head and went back to wiping down the table.
"yeah, thanks mum, I'm gonna go upstairs" I smiled at mum.
and made my way upstairs, orange in hand. I logged back onto MSN and video chatted with Brendon again. Pretty much all night.

Next morning, Brendon's POV:

I ran up to Ryan at his locker and grabbed him by his shoulders.
"Hi!" I exclaimed. He had jumped about a mile into the air and dropped all his books. Despite this he smiled and poked his tongue out at me.
"god, you scared me so much then" he sighed in relief and dropped down to pick up his books. I laughed a bit and got down to help him. 
"what have you got first?" I asked him, handing him his books when we got up.
"maths, you?" he asked sweetly.
"yeah, me too, let's go" I grinned and walked with him down the hall. I bumped shoulders with Derk, which resulted in him grabbing me by the arm.
"what do you want, fag? Come on!" he growled, shoving me away and knocking both mine and Ryan's books out of our hands. Ryan squealed and cowered away from Derk; and something in me made me grab Derk by his collar and push him against the lockers. 
"don't you dare touch him" I growled, looking up at him as he was a lot taller than me. 
"what are you going to do if I don't?" he sneered. Ryan had picked up our books and was pulling on my sleeve, urging me to leave. I stepped back from Derk and punched him square in the jaw, giving us enough time to run to our maths room before he could do anything about it. Ryan was significantly slower than me, and once we got into the maths room he sat down and took a puff of his inhaler. I sat down next to him and rested my now hurting hand on the table.
"are you okay? I forgot you were asthmatic, I'm sorry" I asked as he put his inhaler away.
"yeah, of course I'm fine, just out of breath, I don't run often. Don't be sorry" he smiled and as he opened his book jolted my wrist. I yelped out in pain and he jumped a bit.
"my wrist is just a bit sore from last night and then punching Derk this morning has made it worse" I explained, picking up my pen and trying to write the date with it. It burned and my writing looked terrible. 
"stop moving it then. It looks really painful" Ryan sighed, pushing his math book aside. We were at the back the teacher didn't notice us.
"no, it's okay, I'll be fine" I assured him. I tried to keep on writing but I could hardly move my wrist and the pain was getting worse and worse. He hesitantly put his cool, soft hand on my wrist, covering it almost entirely. I couldn't help but grin at him and put the pen down.
"stop moving it, please? What happened last night?" he asked softly. I nodded and he took his hand away.
"well when my dad came in, mum told him about me, and like I thought; he flipped. He came into my room about 10 minutes after we stopped talking and demanded me to tell him it was a joke. Course it wasnt so I punched him in the face and jumped out of the window. I didn't run because my wrist hurt too bad so he caught up with me and kicked me to the floor. My ribs hurt really bad too. he's kicked me out of the house! I can go back there tonight because he's not there, but what am I going to do?" I finished. I realised Ryan had put his hand on my shoulder. 
"I'm so sorry" he whispered, taking his hands away once more. "if you need, you can stay at my house tomorrow until you sort things out" he offered. He smiled at me when I looked up at him. 
"really? Are you sure I'd be allowed over?" I asked him, surprised he even offered.
"yeah, my mum is really nice and she's happy I made some friends here, I'm sure she won't mind" Ryan replied, grinning away. 
"and this is okay? I mean, we just met and.." Ryan cut  me off with a smile and shook his head.
"it's fine, you need a place to stay and you're awesome and really nice so" he finished with another sweet smile. He blushed a bit and I felt my cheeks blushing too.
"you're more awesome, letting me stay at your house after a day of knowing you, thank you so much" I whispered as the teacher came to our table and told us to do some "god damn work for once"
Sign up to rate and review this story