Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Never Been Kissed

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

So I finally put a bit of hands on action in here, not a lot... because I plan on twisting it all again :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 693 words - Complete

5Original
Gerard’s POV

Frank hurled himself out of my room and I heard the front door close with a loud crash. I looked out my window and saw him walking quickly down the street, his head hanging low. I needed to know what was wrong with him. Hes been acting, strange. Well, normal for him I suppose, but that wasnt the Frank I knew.

I quickly changed and threw on my comfiest hoodie. I jogged down the stree in the direction Frank went. At first, I couldnt find him, then when I looked closer, I realized he was the lone sitting on the swings.

I walked over and sat down on the empty swing next to him.

“Frank I...”

He cut me off “Just go... pleasee.” he turned farther away from me and I got off my swing and stood in his view.

“No, Im not leaving until you tell me whats wrong.”

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his, I couldnt read beyond them. They seemed so blank and emotionless. Like black pools, with no end to them. Pointless.

“Gerard...” he sighed “I cant feel this way...”

“This way? What way?”

He looked away from me. Almost embaressed. Like I caught him off gaurd. Gosh, I suddenly realized how cute he looked when he was embaressed... oh god.

“THIS!” he stood and raised his arms, then let them fall limply to his sides. He walked closer tome and I felt his breath on my neck. “Like this.” he looked up at me.

I took a step back to take him all in my view. He seemed sad and looked down, He went to walk away when I grabbed his hand. I couldnt stop myself from what I was doing now.

I closed the distance between us and then all I could see was fireworks behind closed eyes.




Frank’s POV

He closed the distance between us and I felt his lips agains mine, Rough and eager. Like mine. Was this really happening? Could it be? For now, Ilet thos thoughts escape me and focused in on this moment.

His lip crushed against mine and I felt the warmth of his lips thaw out the ice of mine. I gasped for air as he let his tongue explore my mouth. Then, I explored his. I didnt want this to end, it was too good. Damn air.

We pulled away gasping for breath and our foreheads just barely touching. Lucky for us, no one was here.

I coudlnt help it. No matter how much my head told me to resist... I chewed on his lip and then kissed him again.

We did this back and forth for awhile, then we finally sat down. We didnt dare discuss what would happen when we left. We stayed in the moment, fiddling with each other fingers, occassionally making out ect.

We got back to his and I had to peel myself away from him, relucantly. His mother had no idea.

“Hi boys, how was your day?” Donna smiled, it seemd like nothing could shatter her smile.

“It was good, thank mom. Were gunna go get something to eat.”

“Okay, but dinners nearly done.”

“Okay, we wont eat that much.” he shouted from the kitchen. He reappeared with a cookie in his mouth and the bag and a couple of cokes in his hand. I took the cans and headed upstairs to his room. I got halfway up the stairs when I realized he wasnt following me.

I turned around and he ushered for me too follow him, so I did. He lead me down to the basement. It reminded me of a bad horror. Did he plan on killing me down here? Cause, it was dark and creepy. But when he turned on the light, I saw it was fully furnished, another bedroom really, with everything you find in a bedroom anyway.

“You can stay here, it just sorta a spare room me and Mikey chill in.”

“Its great.” I set down the cans on the nearest surface walked over and gave him a light kiss, but this time, he didnt seem so enthusiastic...
Sign up to rate and review this story